SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Hello, i am having a issue, i download SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z, since i am running skyrim SE 1.6.640 version of steam, i run FNIS and all goes well it runs the animations for sexlab and all looks correct, but.. when i get in to the game.. i can see the Sexlab Tab on the mods menu, and i can even select it, But, it does not start, it just says "click here" for install or update to the right side of the screen, but i can click forever and nothing happens at all, i dont know what am i doing wrong, or why is this happening. 

Can enyone give me a idea of whats happening please, thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, mikphobos said:

Hello, i am having a issue, i download SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z, since i am running skyrim SE 1.6.640 version of steam, i run FNIS and all goes well it runs the animations for sexlab and all looks correct, but.. when i get in to the game.. i can see the Sexlab Tab on the mods menu, and i can even select it, But, it does not start, it just says "click here" for install or update to the right side of the screen, but i can click forever and nothing happens at all, i dont know what am i doing wrong, or why is this happening. 

It should say “Installing… and to exit MCM and wait” or similar. Click it once and exit MCM. Takes a few minutes to install. A message will display when it finishes installing.

I am trying to change NPC weights with a mod (Actor weight manager) which works just fine, no neck gaps or anything UNTIL a SexLab animation starts, the moment it starts the NPC seems to refresh and it creates that neck gap. If I go into the Actor Weight Manager menu and change anything during that animation, even a 0.01 weight change will refresh the character and the animation will play without the neck gap, the problem is when the animation starts. I am assuming SexLab triggers a character refresh of sorts when an animation starts and I don't know how to turn that off. I have EVERY SINGLE OPTION in the SexLab menu turned off, no even actor heights, no clear heel height, no nothing, and yet this still happens for some reason. I tried changing the load order so that Actor Weight Manager wouldn't be overwritten by SexLab but to no avail. Is there anything I can do?

I'll leave the mod attached here in case someone that knows more about this stuff can find a conflict or something...

Actor Weight Manager-26745-0-1-1560922796.7z

Hello,

I have like many the error "Outdated or missing "SexLabUtil" SKSE plugin detected. 

image.png.dc8223d7c6832ae067b553f702764de0.png

However, I have the right Sexlab (version 163 SE). My skyrim is a skyrim special edition 1.6.353. 

I tried with other Sexlab to test but it doesn't work

image.png.68b1cdb3ef1edf63e17cbe9ee67a7d4e.png

Could someone help me? 

37 minutes ago, thijoss said:

However, I have the right Sexlab (version 163 SE). My skyrim is a skyrim special edition 1.6.353. 

You'd do well in reading the requirements and version compatibility.

image.png.18d30ffae53ca46a19b550a29a8cc760.png

Either update to 640 and use Address Library for AE + SL 165 or downgrade to 1.5.97 and use Address Library for SE + SL 163. You could stay on 353 and get mods for said version (for SL you can find some links to github, if that version is still around somewhere it would be there). But note that staying on any version other than 1.5.97 or the current one (1.6.640 atm) isn't recommended.

On 8/25/2023 at 11:35 PM, Irrelevant Name Boi said:

So I remember I used to be able to press the key bind for scene selection and choose from a menu that popped up. Now I'm not able to do that. The button just cycles through animations instead of letting me pick from a menu. How do I get the menu back?

The menu is from the "SexLab Tools" that is also include on SLEN, so you need one of those Mods.

On 8/25/2023 at 8:21 PM, nightrazor122 said:

Does anyone have list of sexual perversion on this mod and what needed to get that rank?|

Not sure what you mean but the lewd level on the Diary/Journal page of the SexLab MCM, is increased by the amount of animations with "dirty" or "aggressive" tags played with the actor, while the purity is reduced. In the opposite way, the animations with the "loving" tag will reduce the lewdness and increase the purity.

On 8/24/2023 at 7:34 AM, anonymous0417 said:

How's the stripping system work? I played with SLSO, when the male orgasms, his partners put on their clothes. But the scene isn't over.

Is probably some bug, but not from SexLab.

The EquipItem function of the papyrus allow you equip the items and prevent they get unequipped. That usually ends more like an issue than a help, because at the end the item can be unequipped but if you try to equip something else on the actor, it will try to equip those unequipable  items again. Means that if the actor is equipping something with the cum, it will cause a redressing event out of the SexLab control.

On 8/24/2023 at 7:22 AM, fauiwen said:

I am trying to change NPC weights with a mod (Actor weight manager) which works just fine, no neck gaps or anything UNTIL a SexLab animation starts, the moment it starts the NPC seems to refresh and it creates that neck gap. If I go into the Actor Weight Manager menu and change anything during that animation, even a 0.01 weight change will refresh the character and the animation will play without the neck gap, the problem is when the animation starts. I am assuming SexLab triggers a character refresh of sorts when an animation starts and I don't know how to turn that off. I have EVERY SINGLE OPTION in the SexLab menu turned off, no even actor heights, no clear heel height, no nothing, and yet this still happens for some reason. I tried changing the load order so that Actor Weight Manager wouldn't be overwritten by SexLab but to no avail. Is there anything I can do?

I'll leave the mod attached here in case someone that knows more about this stuff can find a conflict or something...

Actor Weight Manager-26745-0-1-1560922796.7z 8.83 kB · 3 downloads

SexLab is doing a Node update to solve some issues with the actors after be teleported. 

The solution is on the side of the author of the Actor Weight Manager. Hi/her have to add the even to detect the Node Update to reapply the the weight fix at that event.

SexLab is not the only Mod that do a Node Update so that fix will work with more than one Mod. Usually the Mod authors don't know about this event and waist time making tricks to fix issues like this.

On 8/23/2023 at 7:41 PM, mikphobos said:

In first place, the option is there just for those that want to force the SexLab setup process. Happens that SexLab will install itself anyway after load the saved gama once the Unbound quest is done. SexLab won't be able to install it's default animations unless the Player be on 3rd Person Camera mode and that's the main reason to wait until the end of the Unbound quest.

Of course you problem probably be some old bug with the Install button where the "Install" label and the "Click Here" are two different buttons and only one of them actually works. But you should first check the prerequisites because most of them will prevent the setup.

On 8/23/2023 at 3:52 PM, koopa86 said:

Does this do anything on its own? Does it have its own animations and things like that? Or do I need other mods to get NPCs and player to do things? If so, any recommendations?

SexLab comes with it's own default animations and allow you test the animations through the "Animations Editor" page or the SexLab Debug Spells. But SexLab is a Framework and exist to be used by other Mods, that means you should also download few SexLab Mods. You should also download more animations available on this site.

Hi. I've been struggling for hours with this. I downloaded the version intended for SE/AE. I continually get a message, however, that says either no version of Skyrim was found or no version that is 1.5v or higher. My Skyrim is completely up-to-date. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have the .esm file in both the normal location and the folder with the .exe for Skyrim. I downloaded the correct version, too. It is activated in the mod section of the game.

Вопрос . Какие должны быть системные требования для того . что бы секслаб на SSE работал нормально. Просто на своем 3770 я уже устал. Секслаб 1.63 и 8\ ctrckf, 1.63 \ 1.65 / с фнис 7.5\7.6\ XXl / По началу анимации грузяться минуту потом 5 потом 15 . потом ломаются \ нет переключения \ зависают.(сборку облегчал ) . понимаю . что это только у меня . но какой смысл тогда в SE вообще.........

On 1/13/2018 at 7:08 AM, squirrellydood said:

There are literally over 8 thousand files that this does not conflict with in Sexlab Lite, its more than just a few animations. There are over 800 separate animations in the other Lite version, including all the creature animations.

I cannot get any animations with this. My gal strips to her skivvies, then the guy beckons with a hand jesture, and then nothing. Then she just gets attacked again. Even the defeat mod is not working. When my gal is defeated, the fighting stops, she drops to her knees and nothing. I have been dealing with this for the better part of 18 hours. One problem then the next. The Sky UI doesn't work. I had to install the Hide Sky UI to override that. The SOS doesn't register properly, and this thing gives me errors, unless I start it using Vortex. Now, the animations don't work anyhow.

I appreciate the time and effort spent on this, but I would appreciate it more if I hadn't spent nearly a day trying to get these all to work together, only to have the animations not function. Also, why do you need Sky UI anyhow?? It is utterly unnecessary for this. 

Any suggestions as to how to get the animations working would be appreciated. The post above saying that it takes time to register the animations is not pertinent, since it doesn't take 18 hours to register them - if they are there.

On 8/28/2023 at 2:22 AM, OsmelMC said:

Not sure what you mean but the lewd level on the Diary/Journal page of the SexLab MCM, is increased by the amount of animations with "dirty" or "aggressive" tags played with the actor, while the purity is reduced. In the opposite way, the animations with the "loving" tag will reduce the lewdness and increase the purity.

I am talking about sexual perversion and its levels, like there is one called promiscuous. 

On 8/28/2023 at 9:59 PM, FIM said:

Вопрос . Какие должны быть системные требования для того . что бы секслаб на SSE работал нормально. Просто на своем 3770 я уже устал. Секслаб 1.63 и 8\ ctrckf, 1.63 \ 1.65 / с фнис 7.5\7.6\ XXl / По началу анимации грузяться минуту потом 5 потом 15 . потом ломаются \ нет переключения \ зависают.(сборку облегчал ) . понимаю . что это только у меня . но какой смысл тогда в SE вообще.........

Это не в системе дело. Это у тебя неправильно настроены моды, конфликтующие моды, либо не стоят нужные фиксы или еще чего-то. И да, SE в РАЗЫ стабильнее чем LE.

Конкретно по поводу времени загрузки анимаций я сам с этим сталкивался. Это неплохо правит фикс-мод Sexlab++, с ним анимации грузятся пару секунд.

Edited by lktforever