SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

7 hours ago, nerjaveika said:

Is there a way to use version 1.65 ('cause it's apparently has some fixes) with SSE 1.5.97?

In theory you can use the DLL and the sslUtility from the v1.63 over the v1.65 and still will be detected as the v1.63 but all the fixed will be included. The problem with that is the confusion, because even when still will be the v1.63 you will have to install the Mods and patches made for the v1.65.

17 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In theory you can use the DLL and the sslUtility from the v1.63 over the v1.65 and still will be detected as the v1.63 but all the fixed will be included. The problem with that is the confusion, because even when still will be the v1.63 you will have to install the Mods and patches made for the v1.65.

Ah, I see, didn't think about that problem. Thank you for answering ))

I have a problem I need help with, my problem is that when I installed the framework and all requirements (I use mo2 I installed skyrim script extender properly plus I generated fnis for user each time I changed anything it says reading sexlab, I also launched the game through skse loader.exe) I go into mod configuration-sexlab it says I have none of the reqirements installed, but they are installed in mo2? do I have to put a file in sexlab into another folder? (I used sseeedit on some files called dirty by loot incase that is the problem)

30 minutes ago, godlikeion said:

I have a problem I need help with, my problem is that when I installed the framework and all requirements (I use mo2 I installed skyrim script extender properly plus I generated fnis for user each time I changed anything it says reading sexlab, I also launched the game through skse loader.exe) I go into mod configuration-sexlab it says I have none of the reqirements installed, but they are installed in mo2? do I have to put a file in sexlab into another folder? (I used sseeedit on some files called dirty by loot incase that is the problem)

I'd start by replacing those files that you cleaned. Use the original files and see if that helps.

1 hour ago, godlikeion said:

I go into mod configuration-sexlab it says I have none of the reqirements installed

To detect FNIS without issues you have to be on "3rd Person Camera" mode and is the same for the default animations. In both cases SexLab read some FNIS animation variable that can't be accessed while the camera is on First Person so on the original Skyrim start you will have to wait until the end of the "Unbound" quest that is when the NPC release your hands and you can finally change the camera mode.

On 11/24/2023 at 8:25 AM, UsernameTaken666 said:

I'd start by replacing those files that you cleaned. Use the original files and see if that helps.

It used the original files, it did not help.

On 11/24/2023 at 9:48 AM, OsmelMC said:

To detect FNIS without issues you have to be on "3rd Person Camera" mode and is the same for the default animations. In both cases SexLab read some FNIS animation variable that can't be accessed while the camera is on First Person so on the original Skyrim start you will have to wait until the end of the "Unbound" quest that is when the NPC release your hands and you can finally change the camera mode.

I do go in third person, it does not help.

I said my problem in a weird way so you may have misunderstood my problem because I explained it badly, when I go into mod configuration and go to the install screen all of the requirements are grayed out without anything by it and I can highlight the install button but I cannot click it. when I install it am I supposed to do something with the files it does not say to do on the install page?

18 minutes ago, godlikeion said:

It used the original files, it did not help.

I do go in third person, it does not help.

I said my problem in a weird way so you may have misunderstood my problem because I explained it badly, when I go into mod configuration and go to the install screen all of the requirements are grayed out without anything by it and I can highlight the install button but I cannot click it. when I install it am I supposed to do something with the files it does not say to do on the install page?

If you have all the requirements they should say “ok” on the left if i remember correctly. Then click “install” on the right and it should say “installing”. Exit the menu and wait till it finishes. You’ll see messages in the upper left while it installs.

9 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

If you have all the requirements they should say “ok” on the left if i remember correctly. Then click “install” on the right and it should say “installing”. Exit the menu and wait till it finishes. You’ll see messages in the upper left while it installs.

That's the thing it Wont let me install, right now I'm reinstalling sexlab to try and fix it, do I do what skse does and copy the .pex files into the same folder as skse even though install does not say to? I use mo2 and I normally just downloaded sexlab into it.

15 minutes ago, godlikeion said:

That's the thing it Wont let me install, right now I'm reinstalling sexlab to try and fix it, do I do what skse does and copy the .pex files into the same folder as skse even though install does not say to? I use mo2 and I normally just downloaded sexlab into it.

I don't use MO2 so I cannot help with that. I use Vortex and just install it like any other mod, no manual intervention needed.

Hey all,

I'm running 1.5.97 and 1.63SL.  Recently I updated a few things that I was previously running and for some reason any calls for sex cannot be dictated by tags.  If I use dialogue for a specific sex type, it will start a scene in anal, oral, or vaginal randomly.  The same goes for menu selections.  For instance, in DOM, I can select a specific type of sex and it will randomize it.  This is true for any method of picking a "type" of sex.  I am just starting to find it annoying so I have not really dug into it deeply.  Has anyone experienced this/does it have a simple known cause, or do I need to start digging?

Thanks,

~Wulf

14 hours ago, wulfy1 said:

Hey all,

I'm running 1.5.97 and 1.63SL.  Recently I updated a few things that I was previously running and for some reason any calls for sex cannot be dictated by tags.  If I use dialogue for a specific sex type, it will start a scene in anal, oral, or vaginal randomly.  The same goes for menu selections.  For instance, in DOM, I can select a specific type of sex and it will randomize it.  This is true for any method of picking a "type" of sex.  I am just starting to find it annoying so I have not really dug into it deeply.  Has anyone experienced this/does it have a simple known cause, or do I need to start digging?

Thanks,

~Wulf

In most of the cases the problem is on the Mod you are using to start the animation. Enable the Debug Mode on the SexLab and the debug options on the Skyrim.ini so you can send me the "papyrus.0.log".

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In most of the cases the problem is on the Mod you are using to start the animation. Enable the Debug Mode on the SexLab and the debug options on the Skyrim.ini so you can send me the "papyrus.0.log".

OK thanks.  I haven't been able to play much, so it will be a couple of days.

Hello. I just noticed that after a scene ends, the scaling of the actors does not return. If I disable the item from scaling actors, then as it should be, no one is scaled.

The problem is that I have absolutely no idea when this started, because I've been running all tests without this item for quite some time.

(At the time, I turned it off just like that and forgot about it, since I was testing a lot of stuff anyway)

Has anyone heard of a similar problem? Or perhaps someone has a guess as to the cause?

(I'm afraid that if I'm going to disable mods, I may break something and it's trivially ultra long (about one and a half thousand plugins and folders connected))

EDIT:

It's funny. But I was slightly mistaken. But anyway, one point caused me confusion.

Firstly, even with the levelling functions not enabled, the characters are still levelled by height.

(That is, if we don't switch the alignment on, but also don't set the item to switch it off)
Secondly, If I do enable levelling, my problem is solved.

To cut a long story short. If you need alignment, you MUST enable it. If you don't need alignment, you MUST turn it off. You cannot leave these settings untouched, you MUST turn something on. 

This introduces a misunderstanding, we have three items to enable different alignment and one item to disable alignment. So if you don't switch on any of them, you will get the same problem as me.

Edited by Soldream

I have a mod that is forcing me to sleep naked, whenever I go to bed all my armor is stripped so I sleep naked. I'm not being attacked and no sex is happening.  I don't know which mod is doing this and can't find an option in the MCM... any ideas which mod might do this and how to disable it?

55 minutes ago, Burensc said:

I have a mod that is forcing me to sleep naked, whenever I go to bed all my armor is stripped so I sleep naked. I'm not being attacked and no sex is happening.  I don't know which mod is doing this and can't find an option in the MCM... any ideas which mod might do this and how to disable it?

Try looking through recently installed mods. That sounds like a self-explanatory mod tbh. 

ETA: This should really be posted / moved elsewhere as it does not relate to SexLab at all.

Edited by UsernameTaken666
19 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Try looking through recently installed mods. That sounds like a self-explanatory mod tbh. 

ETA: This should really be posted / moved elsewhere as it does not relate to SexLab at all.

I only have about 100 mods I just installed sexlab and some of the basics... as well as bug fixes and mcm and such.

I figured this must be a common problem since I installed the most popular mods.

Where should I post this? This site is always a pain to navigate. 

9 hours ago, Burensc said:

You probably have the "Go To Bed" Mod. 

7 hours ago, Burensc said:

Also I am having a problem with invisible body parts... and if I'm not supposed to post here please tell me where

You problem with invisible body parts is because you have something equiped that is hidden those parts.

Hi guys, just came back after a couple of years and bought Special Edition for steam. got SKSE 2.2.3 and SexLabFramework v1.65.

My problem is I am "missing" SexLabUtil.dll file in /skyrim/data/SKSE/Plugins folder.

Loverlab in MO2 does have SexLabUtil.dll file in their SKSE/Plugins folder

when I checked Skyrim Special Edition data there was no SKSE folder let alone the Plugins folder so am I missing it somehow?

error.png

file.png

mo2.png

4 hours ago, DoBAEki said:

Hi guys, just came back after a couple of years and bought Special Edition for steam. got SKSE 2.2.3 and SexLabFramework v1.65.

My problem is I am "missing" SexLabUtil.dll file in /skyrim/data/SKSE/Plugins folder.

Loverlab in MO2 does have SexLabUtil.dll file in their SKSE/Plugins folder

when I checked Skyrim Special Edition data there was no SKSE folder let alone the Plugins folder so am I missing it somehow?

error.png

file.png

mo2.png

Make sure you have the SKSE v 2.2.3 for the steam version 1.6.640, and not the GOG version, they are both v2.2.3

15 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Make sure you have the SKSE v 2.2.3 for the steam version 1.6.640, and not the GOG version, they are both v2.2.3

Yes I did have the steam version.

I fixed the issue by downloading the AE version for SS engine fix and library plugins. Turns out the SE download for them was not the actual thing I needed. Thanks Bethesda

13 minutes ago, Burensc said:

How do I install this mod using MO2

it gives me a txt file with no proper data directory... also the support thread is dead and no proper link to a new one... very irritating. 

I have 3 mods that want to be installed this way?

Thats because the 'mods' are text files with links to the actual mod. This is usually when the mod size is too large to host on LL.

The instructions on the Description say this, so your takeaway from this is simply read the instructions and act on those ;)
image.png.0b80c7248e06afcd430990b67f2233e6.png

image.png

Edited by ebbluminous