SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, snowBlazeWolf said:

ok so i am playing and running through and i have it set to were i can have animals can have sex with the player but the wolf animation does not work.

What do you mean by "does not work" because that particular phrase only says you have a problem but doesn't describe the specifics.  These may help you understand  what you need to provide if they don't set you straight without additional help.

For those who aren't seeing the cum effect applied after the animation...

I did a little digging through the source and found that the "Apply Cum Effects" setting is only used when the "Play Ending Orgasm Effect" is also enabled.

In sslActorAlias.psc/.pex the DoOrgasm function contains

Spoiler

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	; Shake camera for player
	if IsPlayer && Game.GetCameraState() >= 8
		Game.ShakeCamera(none, 1.00, 2.0)
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
		PlayLouder(Voice.GetSound(100, false), ActorRef, Config.VoiceVolume)
	endIf
	PlayLouder(OrgasmFX, MarkerRef, Config.SFXVolume)
	; Apply cum to female positions from male position orgasm
	int i = Thread.ActorCount
	if i > 1 && Config.UseCum && (MalePosition || IsCreature) && (IsMale || IsCreature || (Config.AllowFFCum && IsFemale))
		if i == 2
			Thread.PositionAlias(IntIfElse(Position == 1, 0, 1)).ApplyCum()
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				if Position != i && Animation.IsCumSource(Position, i, Stage)
					Thread.PositionAlias(i).ApplyCum()
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endif

The section commented as "Apply cum to female positions from male position orgasm" is only hit if the Config.OrgasmEffects setting is also true.

I'm not sure if this is a bug but it could easily be changed by adding an else statement and repeating the UseCum statement from above.

Spoiler

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
	if i > 1 && Config.UseCum && (MalePosition || IsCreature) && (IsMale || IsCreature || (Config.AllowFFCum && IsFemale))
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
else
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endIf

I've compiled and tested the change myself and found that the "effect" can now be applied without the accompanying shaky camera effect.

A cleaner method would be move the effect to it's own if statement after OrgasmEffects, but I haven't test it yet.

Spoiler

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
endIf
if Config.UseCum
	if i > 1 && (MalePosition || IsCreature) && (IsMale || IsCreature || (Config.AllowFFCum && IsFemale))
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endIf

Note: The code states the effect is applied to "female positions" but in truth it is applied to all receiving positions regardless of gender.  There is no gender check.

Regards

1 hour ago, CordtChgo said:

Note: The code states the effect is applied to "female positions" but in truth it is applied to all receiving positions regardless of gender.  There is no gender check.

This has always been one of my little "beefs" with Sexlab, going back to the early Oldrim days- the lack of gender checks in almost ALL of Sexlab's choices results in some really bizarre scenes, like an NPC giving my strapon a BJ or a hand or foot job... total immersion break and cause for hitting the End button ASAP- you just can't unsee somebody sucking on an inert piece of wood and the wood-wielder moaning in ecstasy about it... :classic_blink:

When I asked @Ashal about it "nn" years ago, he said that Sexlab treated females using strapons as males for all purposes relating to animations. He said some other stuff too, which I'm sure was true, but I zoned out when I read that first part because everything after that was irrelevant to me as a female wearing a strapon trying to unsee the absurd blow, hand and foot jobs being administered to my wooden schlong. :classic_sad: He said the only way to stop it was to disable strapons, but since some strapon animations do NOT involve suspending my disbelief that inanimate objects have sensations, I leave them enabled and just pound End and use Eye Bleach :classic_tongue: when I get one of the ludicrous ones.

So I'm actually hoping that the "gender-check" fix you found for cum effects might lead to fixes for both the cum effects and the absurd strapons-have-feelings-too scenes.

4 hours ago, CordtChgo said:

I did a little digging through the source and found that the "Apply Cum Effects" setting is only used when the "Play Ending Orgasm Effect" is also enabled.

Reveal hidden contents

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endif

The section commented as "Apply cum to female positions from male position orgasm" is only hit if the Config.OrgasmEffects setting is also true.

I'm not sure if this is a bug but it could easily be changed by adding an else statement and repeating the UseCum statement from above.

Reveal hidden contents

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
else
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endIf

I've compiled and tested the change myself and found that the "effect" can now be applied without the accompanying shaky camera effect.

A cleaner method would be move the effect to it's own if statement after OrgasmEffects, but I haven't test it yet.

Reveal hidden contents

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
endIf
if Config.UseCum
	if i > 1 && (MalePosition || IsCreature) && (IsMale || IsCreature || (Config.AllowFFCum && IsFemale))
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endIf

Regards

Silly question what program did you use to open those .psc files? I looked it up on google but most of them looked shady full of firmware.

1 minute ago, rennex said:

Silly question what program did you use to open those .psc files? I looked it up on google but most of them looked shady full of firmware.

Use your favorite text editor. I prefer notepad++, but there are about a million choices.

4 hours ago, CordtChgo said:

Hide contents

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endif

Hide contents

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
else
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endIf

Hide contents

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
endIf
if Config.UseCum
		if i == 2
		else
			while i > 0
				i -= 1
				endIf
			endWhile
		endIf
	endIf
endIf

Regards

Ok I had no cum effects what so ever until I used the last untested script you posted and now they work so thank you very much good sir!!!!!

9 hours ago, rennex said:

I also use Notepad++ AND the extensions for it which can be found here on LL that provide highlighting and compiling the scripts (Thanks CPU).

I'm having an issue with the group animations, though i setup SSE defeat mod for 80% chance it never happens and I tried to try them in the animation editor tab and it grayed out for some reason. :/ can someone help? and yes, i do have the newest Fnis version, all the other animations work fine.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

I also use Notepad++ AND the extensions for it which can be found here on LL that provide highlighting and compiling the scripts (Thanks CPU).

I've been using sublime as recommended by ashal. Sure, it annoys me weekly about buying it but since I'm not making money with it I can, with a clear conscience, simply ignore that request. And it is FAR FAR better than notepad++, which was my windows editor of choice for a decade.

I've always been a sucker for configuration files being human readable.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:47 PM, grecianurn said:

How do I get rid of the creature penises? I'd rather not have dogs running around with boners.

6 hours ago, grecianurn said:

I appreciate your reply! However, I don't even have creature framework downloaded (I actually had a crashing issue when I had all the creature stuff downloaded, so I uninstalled all of it and just kept human stuff).

There must be a mod installed that is replacing the creature models with aroused versions. That will need to be uninstalled too.

3 hours ago, sethbrogz said:

Anyone willing to share a thread or two on a detailed installation guide for the old version? Sexlab Lite that is? I dont mind waiting for the new beta to get sorted out, and Im still pretty new to this modding scene.

The "new beta" is a port of the oldrim SexLab and works just as well. The old installation instructions are still valid.

See the SexLab Lite support thread for any installation issues for that mod as it is a separate project.

Sorry for the silly question, but as an animator can I specify facial expressions and their timing using Sexlab, or are facial expressions driven entirely by the internal "pleasure level"? I'd check the documentation but the git wiki constantly gives a "Bad Gateway" error.

Okay okay guys,

Can somebody please summarize the steps needed to make the mods work with this Beta framework?

I read through tons of comments and my brain can't handle anymore input. This framework seems to require too much effort to work properly, unlike the Light version which can be installed with a few clicks and voila!

I'd really appreciate a guide for us noobs here ?

On 7/10/2018 at 6:09 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

There must be a mod installed that is replacing the creature models with aroused versions. That will need to be uninstalled too.

On 7/10/2018 at 12:46 PM, grecianurn said:

Hmm. I'll have to poke around in my mods. Unless this mod has that? Thanks again.

I couldn't find anything. Any ideas?

3 hours ago, Garrythesloth said:

Okay okay guys,

Can somebody please summarize the steps needed to make the mods work with this Beta framework?

I read through tons of comments and my brain can't handle anymore input. This framework seems to require too much effort to work properly, unlike the Light version which can be installed with a few clicks and voila!

Install SL like you would any other mod. What difficulty are you having with that?

6 hours ago, Garrythesloth said:

Okay okay guys,

I read the instructions carefully and installed Sexlab 1.63 Beta accordingly, ran LOOT, ran FNIS and done. Everything worked. So I moved on and installed Matchmaker, SexLab Aroused and SexLab Romance, disabled non-consensual animations, set my gender and everything just works. The entire process took maybe 20-30 minutes- 10 minutes to install everything, run LOOT and FNIS, then 20 minutes to find and disable non-consensual animations. At no point was I unsure of what to do- the instructions are dead-simple and quite clear- install SKSE64, install SkyUI, install Sexlab Framework, and if you're on the latest SSE version (1.5.39) install the Hotfix and overwrite.

For info on how to get "the mods" to work with the framework, you should post on "the mods" support pages.

TL; DR: The "guide for noobs" you seek is on the first page of this thread.