• 3 weeks later...

Don't know where else to ask this, so I figured I'd try here.  I'm wondering if anybody has ever found a way to keep an NPC posed indefinitely.  I'm essentially trying to turn NPCs/followers into decorations in my house by posing them and then leaving them there.  I'm irritatingly close to being able to do that, by triggering a Halo pose and then using Jaxonz to lock them in place.  The posed NPC will then stay put forever, but as soon as the cell is reloaded by leaving the house or reloading the game, they'll stop posing.  I'm unable to find a mod or a method to get them to stay in the pose after the cell is reloaded.  Theoretically posing a follower with AFT can leave them posed forever, but that limits me to the very very small number of poses included with AFT, versus all the options from Halo.  If anybody has a method for this I'd love to hear it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, trying to get the hotkeys version to work.  I ran the data gen and updated FNIS and still nothing.  I've gotten a few other poses mods to work properly so I assume I'm doing it correctly.  The generated json is in the same folder as all the others but Halo won't show up in the MCM like the others do.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cptashmaster said:

The "Select" rings don't seem to work at all for me. The selection UI opens but when I click an option it just closes and nothing happens. Equipping the "Player" rings works just fine... Any ideas?

Just get the pose hotkeys mod, it's way better than using rings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hiya, Andreis.  Sorry to bother you, but has anyone mentioned Halo's Poser having any conflicts with the Nemesis engine, or even better suggested a workaround for any problems with the Nemesis engine?  I use a bunch of your conversions (for which I thank you), but myself and several other people have all had CTDs with your Halo conversion and Nemesis installed.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Am I missing files?  I could swear I copied them all, but I can't quite get all of the poses to show.  Like the action ones, for example.  I can get one-handed weapon poses to show just fine, but when I try to do the longbow ones, she just stands there with her arms at her sides.

Also, is there some kind of guide that'll show me exactly what each pose is supposed to do, so I don't have to look through each and every section, trying to find the pose I want?

Edited by JStryker47
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm having trouble with this mod.

All the rings seem to be showing up in my inventory and I can select a pose, but once I actually play the pose it just throws me into 3rd person and does nothing.

I've tried everything to make it work. I updated NFIS evry single time i changed even a little bit, I tried manually installing it I tried installing it via MO but it's always the same problem.

Help please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...