On 2/20/2023 at 2:30 PM, tejano2828 said:

IF you download the hotkeys version you do not need to install the poser hotkeys off skyrim nexus right?  

Altough old: Yes, for the hotkeys Version found here, you need another mod "Poser Hotkeys" found e.g. at Nexus and have to generate the poser files (which is described in one of the sticky postings over there at nexus, at least in the poser hotkeys SE version)

I have another question: I'm using the hotkeys version, I see in the files of the mod, that there is some kind of "cigarette" texture. I guess, unless I messed up somewhere, those extra things won't be used in the hotkeys version...?

Edited by PhobosMoon
  • 1 month later...

hey i really need help. i have a collection of mods the immersion and adult pack and i wonder if it interfers. well i looked at the read me and did the update with the exe and also put those files into my main skyrim file aka im talking about the fnis file. the actual mod photo mod and animations pack are all installed into my vortex. i feel as tho im prob just missing something but i was pretty sure i did all of the steps that pertained to my situation. anyone else have other insight? p.s i have the halo stuff showing up in my inventory and the spells and a bunch of fnisspellcduplacates in photo mode so yea... if someone could decipher whats going on i would much appreciate!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2023 at 2:25 AM, NOI_Nomer said:

Install both version:

00 - Normal Version.7z - work , but i dont like this version.

01 - Poser Hotkeys Version.7z - not work , i try poser hotkeys se , poser hot keys sse, both dont see this pack. (pack registered with Fnis)

Any solutions ?

I have the same issue too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is starting to frustrate me the normal version works but i want to use a mcm menu so i  found poser hotkeys on nexus however it says it requires a poser and i found this one halo poser i install it with nexus mm and its listed as 01 poser hotkeys however the mod from nexus website is poser hotkeys 1.0 also ive already run posergendata but in game the mcm menu for hotkeys works but when i try to select a poser pack there is nothing to pick how the FUCK DO I GET THIS THING TO WORK OMG?