Halo Poser SE

View File

Halo Poser SE

A pose mod featuring 3764 unique poses for many type of screen-archery scenarios 

489830_20200323223611_1.png

489830_20200323224202_1.png

489830_20200323225057_1.png

- Credits -

Halofarm for giving me permission to share this with you guys!

SexyBono and Starkhark for the screenshots!

Please don't bother Halofarm via his own page about this SSE port!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS SE XPMSSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 6.01.2018 at 8:02 AM, Blahblah56 said:

Do you know where I can find those outfits?

Just google, its somewhere in the web. Very easy to find, won't link because its a asian port and they tend to go very angry and protective about their stuffs. If you have further troubles with finding PM

On 10.01.2018 at 10:47 AM, 62831853071795864769 said:

Any chance of a char preset, or at least a generated model, for that first image? Looks pretty nice tho :smile:

Thanks kind but shes mine and only mine waifu. Sadly I have no such plans to share her assets anywhere. Shes my only character so yeah, if I had more then maybe but not at current state.

On 14.01.2018 at 12:32 AM, 62831853071795864769 said:

Lol, darn, i wanted to create an eye morph similar to that one. Oh wellz

Makes your dreams come true, and open RaceMenu and plenty of sheets of helping art to craft these. It takes time, it aint easy but outcome is faptastic. Wish you best

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, mindmonkey said:

FNIS gives me 441 possible consistence issues when I run a consistency check and complains about missing Anim files. is there something else I need to install that I am not aware of?

Unbenannt.PNG

Pinup Poser is pretty old and hasn't been updated with those animations included into it, so you can ignore that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 10:37 AM, axle356258 said:

I downloaded the "hotkeys" version and there's no SKSE file for the menu and it doesn't seem to want to work properly..

Same here. Doesn't show up as a pack in Poser Hotkeys for me either.

Edit: Never mind, I didn't read the Poser Hotkeys readme and run PoserDataGen. Shame on me.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, Kantana said:

Same here. Doesn't show up as a pack in Poser Hotkeys for me either.

Edit: Never mind, I didn't read the Poser Hotkeys readme and run PoserDataGen. Shame on me.

I opened up the packed file and read thru the "readme" and found that you have to run the PoserDataGen exe also..  it took a minute to figure out but I finally got it.. 

The mod author [IMO] should make a huge point to do that for users 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shouts are for using the poses on NPCs. Use the rings that are in your inventory. Use the Select rings to select a pose, then the corresponding Play rings to use the pose (I.e use Select 01, choose a pose then use Play 01. Or for using on NPCs use the Select ring to select a pose, then the corresponding Play shout and target an NPC).

On 6/28/2019 at 8:53 AM, Vashandris said:

I installed the normal Poser, without the key thing, and I have a lot of spells flagged as shouts (apparently) , I equip, cast my shout... nothing happens.
So how do I use this mod? :D

Might be a little late, but if you're running the hotkeys version with ModOrganizer, you need to either install the poses directly to skyrim then run PoseGen.exe and select your skyrim folder as the install ocation. OR You can name the mod in MO "Data", and run PoseGen.exe. either works.

• 2 months later...