[Outdated] Lovers Creatures 1.4.1

Guest Donkey

Quick question, is there any way to get summoned creatures to be hostile to people like in the older versions? I always liked to spawn a shit ton of them in places and try to not get raped in the chaos :)

you have to mess with some of the npc settings...

then you have to get in front of them' date=' depending on the creature you might have to wait a little while. after that it should be much quicker.

also depends on what lovers mods you are running and positioning of those mods.

[/quote']

ok, thanks, and how do I change pose? (I'm tired of the doggy pose)

you can set that to random within one of the settings i believe its the sexual exploits spell that brings up that menu...

the doggy position seems to be default. there are other settings in there that you might want to play around with as well.

in the last few months, has there been any progress with this mod?

last time i checked in it was a royal pain to get this thing working right on its own (all i wanted was sex with creatures) and even then a handful of creatures (slaughterfish, dagon, to name a few) refused to work beyond just attacking my character.

i'm hoping some of this stuff has been ironed out lol

you can check the OP usually... it will say what version also at the top of the OP it has the last update to the post on there.

the update might only be editing text and stuff so pay attention to what is actually said within the OP itself for update information on the mod such as version lists etc.

reason i'm asking is cause last time around...everything exploded into a big old mess of miscommunication.

anyways, i went ahead and redownloaded everything, reinstalled it all.. and it's still not working right at all ><

i guess there had been an update, but for me at least, it seems to have broken more than it fixed.

first i downloaded the loverswithpk resource pack, installed it

then the newest esm/esp pack, installed it

then downloaded and installed lovers creatures 1.4.1.

installed the missing animation fils and the voice fix

finally i installed that recommended animation pack

this is my load order

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversFSE.esp

previously, when using the summon creatures spell, most of them worked, save for the slaughterfish, willowisp, balliwog, dagon, and a few other but memory is failing me.

now... most of them won't work, and when they do, its incredibly intermittent. it took several reloads, several summons, and a lot of fiddling with settings to get for example the spider deadra to rape my character, except the animation is completely messed up now.

your probably missing a bunch of files (at least it looks that way)... another reason to use wrye bash.

not sure that 1.4.1 works with some of the other files... i think you still need the beutiful people packs and the oblivion fixes by kivan&quarn.

not sure about that, i like to use the lovers with pk aio mods much simpler to deal with most of the time, usually only have to worry about load order sorting.

so what would you recommend as the easiest, most basic, and n00b friendly way to get the sex with creatures to completely work?

step by step would be awesome, cuase i really have no idea what i'm doing with this stuff beyond dragging and dropping them into the right directories.

depends on if you want to do them manually one by one download and using OBMM with that...

the easiest and most noob friendly is the AIO packages (i think there are 3, not including some stand alone stuff you have to get) and using wrye bash (with the AIO packages you dont have to unrar/unzip them and physically place them into the data folder etc.)... if you uninstall everything you currently have and install wrye bash and TES4Edit first then we can go from there.

now, supposing you have isntalled wrye and tes4 were you want them making sure you have a desktop 'icon' redirect to the files (this makes things much easier when using the programs since you dont have to navigate to the folders every time you want to use them)... after that you read everything in the OP here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2810&pid=51815#pid51815

after reading everything go get the outside files first (mainly because they are annoying), grab all of the AIO mod packages "Lovers with PK AIO" and "AIO Resources"(the resource file will take 2 hours or so to fully DL, so i would start that one before you go to bed or something and let it dl while you are sleeping)...

place the AIO packages into the wrye bash install folder, should look something like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers

depending of course on were you installed wrye in the first place.

now you can use OBMM to install the other files since most of em (i think) come from the nexus... now you can open the wrye bash program and take a look at whats there, at the top you should have 5 tabs installers/mods/saves/INI edits/ScreenShots and at the bottom you should see a bunch of small icons (most of these you dont need to worry about since they are mostly for the process of creating mods etc.) the one you need to know about is the 3rd to the last it should look like a very small check list and a pencil.

(you should see all of the mods you isntalled with OBMM already there, dont worry about load order just yet tho)

click on the installers tab you will see the AIO packages, right-click on each and hit install... now if you click on the mods tab you will see that all of the lovers mods are in there, go through and click on the boxes (if some are showing up in red select those (you can use ctrl-click to select them if they are all jumbled) and right-click go to the top of the menu and select file scroll down to redate and click it... click ok on the window that comes up, now you can either mouse over on the mods that are light orange color to see what master they have and to lost those esp's etc. before them or you can use TES4edit to locate all the errors with load order(i use both).

now this process will take time, but its is super easy and the animals/creatures will show up properly as well as the summoning spells... there are times when updating that a file can get corrupted, all you should have to do is dl the latest version place it in the bash installers folder and re-install.

thats it in a nutshell(it looks complicated but its not really), this way you dont have to go chasing down individual files or at least not usually.

click on the installers tab you will see the AIO packages' date=' right-click on each and hit install... now if you click on the mods tab you will see that all of the lovers mods are in there, go through and click on the boxes (if some are showing up in red select those (you can use ctrl-click to select them if they are all jumbled) and right-click go to the top of the menu and select file scroll down to redate and click it... click ok on the window that comes up, now you can either mouse over on the mods that are light orange color to see what master they have and to lost those esp's etc. before them or you can use TES4edit to locate all the errors with load order(i use both).

[/quote']

kind of lost me on how to check and rearrange the load order.

point-click hold and move it up/down...

like drag and drop.

oh, what i meant was which ones conflict with which... like what ones i need for the creatures and etc. or should i just enable all of the mods installed from the aio packs?

the ones in light red are conflicts (usually)...

you can try enabling all of them, dont know if i have done that myself, hopefully you wont run into any major issues... most crashes happen when you start oblivion and its getting ready to load the main/start menu.

almost forgot, there is a button/icon to run oblivion directly from wrye bash 3 from the left... first two on left are selecting and deselecting mods that show up as light green/red.

ok, so from what i read, i install

lovers with pk aio

aio resources

modular beautiful people

then do i install the lovers creatures 1.4.1 files over all that?

and you're still being fuzzy about which ones i need enabled to get the creatures to work right...

do i need just the ones tied to lovers creatures or some of the ones from the aio packs enabled too?

thanks for the help btw, and excuse the extreme n00bishness, all of this is like trying to read greek for me ><

after you install the aio packages including mbp, the creatures should work fine... they are included in the packages so yes you only really need the lovers creatures from the aio packages.

lol, you will get used to it. everyone has to start somewhere.

on the plus side non-combat rape seems to work fine. non-attacking creatures will stalk and rape, including ones like the bailwog who didn't work before.

unfortunately, combat rape seems to be broken. whenever a creature attacks with that red rape spell thing, i get the following error>

error in script 00000000

could not extract function script in call statement

my current load order is as follows.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversCreature.esp

also dagon seems to still dance around in place as if he's missing animations

do i need more enabled, like the creature sexual organs or such?

without some of the mods enabled for lovers, you will have errors all over the place and some CTD's when entering exiting certain areas etc.

this is what your load should look like(not exactly, but pretty close):

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

BreakUndie.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers Creature.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

(these are needed for AIO packages, should probably stick to this configuration as well for the ESM's)

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCBattleHornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCVileLair

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCMehrunsRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

(DLC ESP's should be loaded before any other ESP's, can be loaded in whatever order except for shivering isles)

if you want to use the unofficial patches by quarn&kivan they should go here.

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

(i use this as a seperator for the DLC+unofficial patches and OOO from the rest of the ESP's)

MDP/Beautiful People, x117 ESP's should go here.

(i like to keep some order to the rest of the esp's sorta as well, so while its not necessary i keep them ordered like this)

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

the load order is from an old list, there should be a better version on the lovers with pk AIO thread.

[spoiler=Load Order]

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

that's where i'm at, rape works muuuuuch better... but some of the animations are still screwed up alignment wise, is there a way to correct it?

also, is there a way to force anatomical nude skins onto the mbp races? the carrier race seems awesome, but the texture for the actual body is almost like a barbie doll. the model looks great and the face and such looks great, the rest is just plain flesh tone though.

Djaxis, I have edited your post to have a spoiler for the load order. Please use this in the future :)

Also your load order is quite bad and likely why you are having problems. Please go to this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 and see the load order in the spoiler there. Adjust your load order to match it and things will work a TON better for you.

Remember to either start a new game or use a clean save after adjusting your load order.

Cheers :)

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Devianza

unfortunately' date=' combat rape seems to be broken. whenever a creature attacks with that red rape spell thing, i get the following error>

error in script 00000000

could not extract function script in call statement

[/quote']

I just re-installed Oblivion and was getting the same error but I found out what the issue was.

I installed Lovers and PK base pack, then Lovers Creatures, then the Lovers and PK rev 94, then LoversCreatureRev94Fix.rar.

I then used the load order found here..

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Well everything worked except for the red rape spell thing, I was getting the "error in script 0000000" error that you were getting.

I thought maybe it was Nusbie's updated animation files, so I replaced all of them with the old ones.. but no such luck.

I then decided to replace the updated loverscreature.esp that I got from the rev94fix with the original one.

That did the trick.. the "red rape spell" works like a charm again.