[Outdated] Lovers Creatures 1.4.1

Guest Donkey

Guest Devianza

Yea' date=' lovers creatures has to be installed "after" the resource and base pack as it overwrites one of the files to "turn on" the creature sex.

[/quote']

Which is how I did it the first time.

I installed the base pack, the resource pack, the update to 94, then Lovers Creature, then the rev94 fix.. and it didn't work. I had to remove the 94 fix for Lovers Creature and go back to the original lovers creature esp to get it to work. And after I got done posting, I double checked by re-applying the rev94 fix and loading the game, it caused the script error again so I reverted back to the original esp again.

Yea' date=' lovers creatures has to be installed "after" the resource and base pack as it overwrites one of the files to "turn on" the creature sex.

[/quote']

Which is how I did it the first time.

I installed the base pack, the resource pack, the update to 94, then Lovers Creature, then the rev94 fix.. and it didn't work. I had to remove the 94 fix for Lovers Creature and go back to the original lovers creature esp to get it to work. And after I got done posting, I double checked by re-applying the rev94 fix and loading the game, it caused the script error again so I reverted back to the original esp again.

It may be that creatures doesn't work with v94 very well. Personally I have stuck with v91 as all plugins are compatible with it.

Hey i've been trying to diagnose the trouble with getting the mod to run for a while now, it is the same problem with raperS.

I've made my load order nice and simple:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCHorsearmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

*(All DLC)

Knights.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Moudles.esp

*(ALL Beautiful People 2ch Modules)

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

PK is version 91, using the patch you have given us here.

When I run it RaperS has the same trouble, nobody will rape only kill, all the time. I cannot rape anyone or anything either

I can see that, when I run RaperS, your mod can take note of the health value I set, as they cast the red ball at the right time, but nothing happens at 100%, at 50% chance etc.

Any ideas? I've tried it with a full load order, or this simple load order. I've summoned many creatures to trial it. With other mods I can get the sex anims working through releasing inhibitions etc, and the prison scenes in true crime work fine.

Thank you for your time.

-edit

Other things I've tried:

Restarting a fresh game a few times.

Redownloading the resource packs.

Guest Donkey

how did you install it ??? is it part of AIO ??? if so i can't help you. second did you make sure to first download all the files from the first page extract it to correct directory and also have shivering isles installed ??

please post your full load order not small paste, but everthing. and use

["spoiler][/spoiler"] without the quote.

how did you install it ??? is it part of AIO ??? if so i can't help you. second did you make sure to first download all the files from the first page extract it to correct directory and also have shivering isles installed ??

please post your full load order not small paste' date=' but everthing. and use

["spoiler'][/spoiler"] without the quote.

Thank you for the response and while I am here, all the effort you have put into this :)

Shivering Isles is installed, all DLC is installed.

That is everything I am running for the test version. I installed your mod via the thread here, downloading each file and the patch. Everything was installed manually on my end.

Here is everything (unchecked so not present in the game). I was working on a larger load order but decided just to focus in on getting these two working.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCHorsearmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMEhrunesRazor.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Moudles.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Races.esp

Beautiful People 2h-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

LoversCrownIsle.esp (unchecked)

SetBody.esp (Unchecked)

LoversFSE.esp (Unchecked)

LoversRaperS.esp (I've tried all three versions of this from the forum, with an without creatures)

Lovers with PK.esp

ZMCPlayerSlave.esp (unchecked)

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp (unchecked)

LoversGalgat Blackmail.esp (unchecked)

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

HGEC Boots.esp (unchecked)

LoversHooker.esp (unchecked)

LoversBitch.esp (unchecked)

LoversImmoralGuards.esp (unchecked)

LoversImmoralSisters.esp (unchecked)

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp (unchecked)

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

Bashed Patch 0.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Thanks for reading :), just rechecked the anims and bodies at the bottom, and tried another version of RaperS in case that was the cause but no dice yet.

Always testing from a fresh start.

Okay annoyingly, but also insightfully running the original raperS mod outside of the starting dungeon does the trick.

For some reason it wasn't working at all in the first cell I spawned in, but it does in the regular cities, thanks very much for your time. If you have any comment on the load order, as there is little info around for some of the mods i'd be very appreciative :). If there is any further bugs persisting with the rape spell I'll take that to the appropriate thread.

Gratitude manifested and sent.

Pls I need help. I'm a new user and I don't know much about modding. I've downloaded Lovers creatures 1.4.1. All the cretures work fine and I love the mod. BUt I can't get the Tentacle monster rape me or me to rape her. I've tried to update the LoverIdleAnims.esp but I don't know how. I'm very curious to see the animations of the tentacle monster but I'm an epic fail. So of someone would be so nice to send me an updated LoversIdleAnims.esp to can get the tentacle monster animations work. Thanks:blush:

Pls I need help. I'm a new user and I don't know much about modding. I've downloaded Lovers creatures 1.4.1. All the cretures work fine and I love the mod. BUt I can't get the Tentacle monster rape me or me to rape her. I've tried to update the LoverIdleAnims.esp but I don't know how. I'm very curious to see the animations of the tentacle monster but I'm an epic fail. So of someone would be so nice to send me an updated LoversIdleAnims.esp to can get the tentacle monster animations work. Thanks:blush:

There is no LoversIdleAnims.esp update. Make sure that the lovers with PK version you are running matches exactly with the version of lovers creatures you are running.

I recommend you run lovers with pk version 91 and the lovers creatures version that matches it.

Creatures has to be installed "after" installing the base pack and resource pack as it overwrites files to "turn on" creature sex.

You may also need to take a look at your load order. Here is a sample of one that works: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Guest Donkey

Nope, Extender is only Mushroom and Hitode. Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 Latest also has Tentacle lady.

Pls I need help. I'm a new user and I don't know much about modding. I've downloaded Lovers creatures 1.4.1. All the cretures work fine and I love the mod. BUt I can't get the Tentacle monster rape me or me to rape her. I've tried to update the LoverIdleAnims.esp but I don't know how. I'm very curious to see the animations of the tentacle monster but I'm an epic fail. So of someone would be so nice to send me an updated LoversIdleAnims.esp to can get the tentacle monster animations work. Thanks

You don't update LoverIdleAnims.esp unless you know what your doing.

Make sure Everything is downloaded including the ini, animations files, meshes and textures and extracted in the correct folders.

the earlier versions did not have 303 added to LoverIdleAnims.esp so make sure the one you use has the 303 in it.

As for why the animation don't work, also check you use the correct Lovers rapers.esp it is not compatible with all versions avaible here check the first post witch are and tested with.

I've done what you said. I've downloaded Lovers creatures from the link to mediafire and installed it

Then I've downloaded the missing animation file and the rev 91

I've installed all and and runed BOSS to order the files. And still not working :(

Guest Donkey

Did you override LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp with the one included from mediafire ?? i Think the one from Ashal rev 91 has no 303 in it, it had to be added manually.

Also post your full load order.

How did you first install this mod ?? did you use a full package like AIO compilation etc..

Guest Donkey

AIO is the full compilations of mods found here in lovers lab. Made into easy to install mod pack so you would not need to install all mods seperate, Afaik it is no longer available here.

As where to get it, From what i read Hongfire or pirate bay is the place to search for it.

What AIO means you need to ask this to prophour i have no idea.

AIO is the full compilations of mods found here in lovers lab. Made into easy to install mod pack so you would not need to install all mods seperate' date=' Afaik it is no longer available here.

As where to get it, From what i read Hongfire or pirate bay is the place to search for it.

What AIO means you need to ask this to prophour i have no idea.

[/quote']

ah, thanks :)

now as you told, it sounds legit, that AIO might mean "All In One" :D

No and don't ask for it to be uploaded here' date=' there is a reason why i removed it from this site.

[/quote']

Just out of curiosity... What is that reason? Can you tell?

It is gone and it is still a sensitive subject so let's just let it drop. The current lovers creatures has 99% of the stuff the extender had so you really aren't missing anything.

*snip*

It is gone and it is still a sensitive subject so let's just let it drop. The current lovers creatures has 99% of the stuff the extender had so you really aren't missing anything.

Well, as they say "Forbidden fruit tastes sweetest" so I've searched and found it lying on the net.

But first...mainly to save me the trouble finding the reason myself...and because we're not on Nexus, can I expect a honest and straightforward answer to what of the "1%" not included was so offending/horrible/game breaking or whatev. it had to be removed and/or why I should't install the LCExtender? :huh: ...please? :-/

*snip*

Well' date=' as they say "Forbidden fruit tastes sweetest" so I've searched and found it lying on the net.

But first...mainly to save me the trouble finding the reason myself...and because we're not on Nexus, can I expect a honest and straightforward answer to what of the "1%" not included was so offending/horrible/game breaking or whatev. it had to be removed and/or why I should't install the LCExtender? :huh: ...please? :-/

[/quote']

Feel free to install it and you will find out.

It featured male and female spore plants that would rape PC's and NPC's and reproduce. Many people refused to read the read me and whined and complained about them.

Guest Donkey

If you found my version on the net, it should contain a proper readme, but please drop this before it gets out of hand like happened last time. Do not post it here either.

Also if you used the search function you should still see why i was forced to take this file down, because people still refuced to read the readme..