[Outdated] Lovers Creatures 1.4.1

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Ashal has made this board visable by all also guest. In order t prevent this i made the attachment. Only registred users are able to get to it please do not make the link directly visible.

Newer Lovers Creature: Plus 1 New female tentacle animation. You can use rape spell on her also she use the regular lovers Creature spell on you. There where some problem getting this to work properly but seem stable now. As always please report problems in the lovers creature problem thread.

Just update LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from this file and all should play correctly you can rape the female tentacle and she can rape you the same way.

Requirements:
Oblivion +shivering Isles latest patch
Lovers with pk base package
Obse latest build 0020 or higher

All of the above requirements must be installed before this mod is installed.

Recommended:
Animation Project

Recommended must be installed afterwards.

Credits:
Unknown Japanese Modder9s0 who created these Lovers Creatures

Current version of Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 (Revised) for use with Lovers with PK revision 96 (included below Tentacle Monster Patch:
[spoiler=Download Link to Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 - Revised]
Lovers Creatures Link.txt

OK, for all those that downloaded the Lovers prior to 12-18-12 you need to grab the below patch and install it. It consists of 2 files, and esm and esp, say yes to the overwrite. They need to be installed to Oblivion\Data\

What this patch does is enable the Tentacle Monster who was left out of the prior version. To see if you even need the patch just cast your summon creature spell and choose the Tentacle Monster (she is under the Custom Creatures menu at the very bottom). If she does not show up when you try to summon her then you need the patch. If she does show up, then you don't need the patch. Easy Peasy. :)

Tentacle Monster Patch: Lovers Creatures Tentacle Monster Patch.7z

Installation Instructions For Lovers Creatures:
=========================
1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\
4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a check mark beside the .esp file.

Uninstall Instructions
===========================
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have assembled a patch for those who don't want all creatures to be shemales. It is a completely optional addon that you install after installing Lovers Creatures. You can find it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13730

Credits to Rebel o Conner for the base creature meshes and Donkey for everything else. - Thanks, Gregathit

[spoiler=Update Notes and Outdated Links - not recommend to use]
Now a small Description:

The one from wiki japan is an old version.

i am not sure what was missing but this file is bigger then previous versions so maybe there where still some important stuff missing. try this one.

Also try it without pillory. if you have that installed. Pillory isn't set to use animation 303 so if you place this after idleanimation it will conflict with making the animation 303 not playing. If you want to make the pillory compatible you need open pillory in tes construction set the then save the plug-in again. now open wrey bash and use the command add master-file and then select the iddleanimation.esp if you don't do this step saving after using tes with pillory will make the plug-in not working correctly

The real problem is esp aren't really recognized by tes as master-files so every time you save a plug-in who has esp it will be removed from the list as master-files and you have to manually add them in again. Sorry no other workaround this issue.

Alright i think i figured it out, please check in tes construction set and open LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp has animation 303 in it seem when they created Lovers with pk 1.4.1 rev 89 the file LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp don't have 303 animation but 302 is the highest in the file. so if you first installed lovers creatures then updated to to highest 1.4.1 rev 89 that would make animation 303 disappear from the list. It now works correctly.

Download:
Part2:
LoversCreaturesLatestPart2.zip
Part3:
LoversCreaturesPart3.zip
Part4:
LoversCreaturesPart4.zip
Part5:
LoversCreaturesPart5.zip
Part6:
Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 latest Missing Animation Files Only.zip
Lovers voice compatibility patch:

I have been looking in the script for lovers creatures and noticed i have not updated the xLoversQuestScript since lovers with pk Rev 89. Because of the changes made by lovers with pk rev 90 and higher on how to call dialog the voices was no longer working. I made small fix for rev 91 93 and 94 dependent on what version you are currently using override your file with the fix and should make lover voice compatible again.

Rev91 Fix:LoversCreaturerev91Fix.rar
Rev93 Fix:LoversCreatureRev93Fix.rar
Rev94 Fix:LoversCreatureRev94Fix.rar

Credits:
You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of hard drive.
I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New Vegas and Skyrim.

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this, I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing I do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because I spent a lot of time creating these mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

LoversCreaturesLatestPart1.zip

Also try it without pillory. if you have that installed. Pillory isn't set to use animation 303 so if you place this after idleanimation it will conflict with making the animation 303 not playing. If you want to make the pillory compatible you need open pillory in tes construction set the then save the plug-in again. now open wrey bash and use the command add master-file and then select the iddleanimation.esp if you don't do this step saving after using tes with pillory will make the plug-in not working correctly

Okay, so I do have pillory installed and as a test I purposely did nothing but load up the game with your LoversCreatures installed. Interestingly enough, the pillory and its animation still work. But, whenever I try to get a monster to rape my character, the screen just flickers madly while the monster keeps trying to attack my character instead of raping her. I just wanted to verify that this was the incompatibility issue that you are warning us about, or am I experiencing some totally different problem?

Guest Donkey

This mod is already fixed just not with pillory with is a different addon. That is why you have to do that manually, like it is explained in the readme.

Okay' date=' so I do have pillory installed and as a test I purposely did nothing but load up the game with your LoversCreatures installed. Interestingly enough, the pillory and its animation still work. But, whenever I try to get a monster to rape my character, the screen just flickers madly while the monster keeps trying to attack my character instead of raping her. I just wanted to verify that this was the incompatibility issue that you are warning us about, or am I experiencing some totally different problem?

[/quote']

By flicker you mean flash previous frames in an epilepsy inducing way? :P

Okay' date=' so I do have pillory installed and as a test I purposely did nothing but load up the game with your LoversCreatures installed. Interestingly enough, the pillory and its animation still work. But, whenever I try to get a monster to rape my character, the screen just flickers madly while the monster keeps trying to attack my character instead of raping her. I just wanted to verify that this was the incompatibility issue that you are warning us about, or am I experiencing some totally different problem?

[/quote']

EXACTLY~!  :o

[/quote']

EXACTLY~!  :o

The culprit is OBGE. If you remove the .dll from the plug-ins folder you won't have that issue anymore. I had to deactivate OBGE for the very same reason ;_;

Are... are you serious?? >_<

There's gotta be a workaround to it, somehow. LoversCreatures worked with OBGE in the past (well, an older version of LoversCreatures anyway). And I don't experience the same problem when I install galgat's LoversCrowningIsle mod, which apparently seems to have an animation for creature-to-player sex.

Man... I think I might have to refrain from installing this version of LoversCreatures unless a fix is made or OBGE updates itself, or something...

Guest Donkey

Not sure i haven't tried OBGE. i already use other hiress textures no need to have that also on. Creature rape should not conflict with hiress mods so maybe it's something else. could you post a screenshot how it looks like ?? i have not seen or hear anything mentioned like that before. And this mod is already available a long time now.

What i meant about the pillory was you would only see both you and the creature stand still if an animation is not found. Not about anything that flickers..

Are... are you serious?? >_<

There's gotta be a workaround to it' date=' somehow. LoversCreatures worked with OBGE in the past (well, an older version of LoversCreatures anyway). And I don't experience the same problem when I install galgat's LoversCrowningIsle mod, which apparently seems to have an animation for creature-to-player sex.

Man... I think I might have to refrain from installing this version of LoversCreatures unless a fix is made or OBGE updates itself, or something...

[/quote']

I bet on it. The easiest way to try is to disable OBGE (just move the plug-in out of the plugins folder) and try again. I am positive you won't get any screen flickering.

Not sure i haven't tried OBGE. i already use other hiress textures no need to have that also on. Creature rape should not conflict with hiress mods so maybe it's something else. could you post a screenshot how it looks like ?? i have not seen or hear anything mentioned like that before. And this mod is already available a long time now.

What i meant about the pillory was you would only see both you and the creature stand still if an animation is not found. Not about anything that flickers..

OBGE is not really a set og high-res textures, but rather several visual effects done through script. I had the exact same issue as miniAKIBA, and it only happens as long as the obse plug-in is in the plugins folder.

Guest Donkey

Could you post a screenshot about this issue ?? No one mentioned this before. Or where do i get this OBGE and is it compatible with latest OBSE 0020 ??

Could you post a screenshot about this issue ?? No one mentioned this before. Or where do i get this OBGE and is it compatible with latest OBSE 0020 ??

It is not really possible to take screen-shots, because the effect is flashing of previous frames, so you can only get whatever frame is currently on-screen.

I downloaded OBGE from timeslip and don't see any flickering.

However the graphics does look much better.

http://Ogre heaving fun

http://Ogre heaving fun 2

I have uploaded my latest LoversAnimObjects.esp LoversAnimIdle.esp see if that makes any changes. Like OBGE though.

Thanks Donkey. :) Unfortunately, I can't test it until sometime next week as I currently don't have my computer with me for the next couple of days. :(

Guest Donkey

Ok i will try that and report back. also what creature ?? any or is certain type of creature ?? Also does this require any key to activate the OGBE ?? Or does the dll do the rest like the first version .??

Do i need to use some key combination to get OBGE working ?? i don't see any difference after installing it ???

Ok i will try that and report back. also what creature ?? any or is certain type of creature ?? Also does this require any key to activate the OGBE ?? Or does the dll do the rest like the first version .??

I've noticed it happens only as long as the dll is in the plugins folder. I suspect is related to some graphic effect caused by the attack.

EDIT: Interestedly so, I downloaded the same version as Donkey and the flickering screen issue is gone. It seems it is only caused by the latest version posted at the nexus

Also Donkey, are you using the esp? Or the shaderlist.txt?

Guest Donkey

I have the current esp activated. but how do i set it up correctly ?? i have this OBGE2 in my inventory. what option do i turn on to get highress like it is on tesnexus ???

Are you guys by any chance have ATI video card ?? i have an nvidea and don't get any problem. ATI seem to have major problems with OBGE it seem.

Wholy this OBGE2 is pushing my graphics card to it's limit. Looks really good now.

OBGE 2 test

I still don't see any problems with OBGE2 other then it takes some time to load my game now. Not sure why that is though.

I've noticed it happens only as long as the dll is in the plugins folder. I suspect is related to some graphic effect caused by the attack.

EDIT: Interestedly so' date=' I downloaded the same version as Donkey and the flickering screen issue is gone. It seems it is only caused by the latest version posted at the nexus

Also Donkey, are you using the esp? Or the shaderlist.txt?

[/quote']

Wait, when you say that you "downloaded the same version as Donkey", are you referring to the LoversAnimObjectsPriority file that he just recently uploaded, or are you talking about OBSE? If OBSE, do you mean v0019b or v0020(beta)?

I have the current esp activated. but how do i set it up correctly ?? i have this OBGE2 in my inventory. what option do i turn on to get highress like it is on tesnexus ???

Are you guys by any chance have ATI video card ?? i have an nvidea and don't get any problem. ATI seem to have major problems with OBGE it seem.

Wholy this OBGE2 is pushing my graphics card to it's limit. Looks really good now.

OBGE 2 test

I still don't see any problems with OBGE2 other then it takes some time to load my game now. Not sure why that is though.

I have nVidia. OBGE plugin takes a while to load up too, which is why I use the shaderlist.txt file instead. As for the flickering problem I have, it happens with all creatures. :(