[Outdated] Lovers Creatures 1.4.1

Guest Donkey

in your previous post you say you have steam version of oblivion. You cannot use the regular OBSE for steam but need a special OBSE to make it work right, quick installation guide does not have this telling you in it but the FAQ thread. Did you use OBSE steam ???

in your previous post you say you have steam version of oblivion. You cannot use the regular OBSE for steam but need a special OBSE to make it work right' date=' quick installation guide does not have this telling you in it but the FAQ thread. Did you use OBSE steam ???

[/quote']

When it says steamloader.dll etc and put them in the steam oblivion directory etc? I got that one in there. I got the steam OBSE if thats what you mean by steam version.

Im just installing wyrebash, and all its python stuff thats needed and got the game all patched up with the unofficial oblivion patches.

Reading the Wyrebash tutorial that came with the version. Hopefully I can use this soon now. It actually looks similar to another program I've used so hopefully I'll know what to do easy.

Now whats your suggestion of how to install everything? I want to get lovers slavetrader on here as well.

I got the lovers PK Archive and it has all this chaotic stuff. I don't even know what load order I need..... There should of been a readme of what goes before and after each one. Which mods don't work with others etc.

Im not sure if I want to use obmm and just use Bash and BOSS but im so new to the programs I don't even know where to put the mods etc in so they show up on wyrebash..

Im using obmm to use the first step of the quick installation guide except Im using some different packages through install tools without obmm. the 4096x default packages from tesnexus for textures and meshes of woman.

Do you just put the mods into the data folder? Or is there a special place like it says on wyrebash about BAIN archives. I do not know what "BAIN" is.

----------(Correction)---------------

I found out how to install the mods in Wyrebash. Now what order should be done and then what else? hmmm Theres a lot of conflicts when they are all installed in proper order. And many missing files for some reason. ?????

Animations aren't working' date=' characters are just standing there, any way to fix this?

[/quote']

Yes I have been getting that to but only with the dogs. If thats your same problem I think it may be the load order. As I followed exactly all the steps over and over again on the quick installation guide it still persisted.

Right now Im installing Loversbitch then the animation fix to see if that changes things.

A lot of the new fixs in every mod I think dont matter anymore as each one is edited to the creators animation sets etc making the next mod overwrite the new animations thus theres errors in actors having sex. I think thats how its been happening.

I just started using WyreBash and I think it may work this time using BOSS as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now Im installing Loversbitch then the animation fix to see if that changes things."

My game crashes everytime I go new game and it crashes at the end of the video intro when its going to the character creator.

Well got to reinstall all over again.

Animations aren't working' date=' characters are just standing there, any way to fix this?

[/quote']

I need more info then just animation ain't working. Did you download all files extracted them in the correct folder etc.. i need loadorder ..

To get this mod working correctly you need 3 basis things. Latest OBSE oblivion + shivering Isles and patched with latest version. Then animation project.

It will be better for those having problems to report in the helpforum. Right now you gus are asking someone to help you who hasn't played oblivion in while. If others know the answer to your problems you would get quicker answer in the techforum.

[/quote']

I need more info then just animation ain't working. Did you download all files extracted them in the correct folder etc.. i need loadorder ..

To get this mod working correctly you need 3 basis things. Latest OBSE oblivion + shivering Isles and patched with latest version. Then animation project.

It will be better for those having problems to report in the helpforum. Right now you gus are asking someone to help you who hasn't played oblivion in while. If others know the answer to your problems you would get quicker answer in the techforum.

Yeah that would be great. I know that you don't play oblivion anymore so its a lot harder for you to help.

I have to correct here

I solved the problem and everythings working good. I just didnt have the BU framework on lol.

Thanks Donkey and everyone for the help :D

Animations are back and everything has everything working.

are you kidding me ?? the link works fine. Should give you the auto download link for lovers creatures. make sure you copy paste the full mediafire link within the attachments. The link name ends with mf do not paste this part: Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 behind it.

are you kidding me ?? the link works fine. Should give you the auto download link for lovers creatures. make sure you copy paste the full mediafire link within the attachments. The link name ends with mf do not paste this part: Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 behind it.

It don't work.

It don't work.

It worked through googling it.

Ok, I've updated everything that is a requirment for Lover Critters. Still I have CTD at the end of sex with any summoned critter. And for some reason, I am not connected to downloads through mediafire. I am given a white page with the link from this site. I can google the file and access Mediafire that way. Tiss a pain in arse.

And as far as I am concerned, the US goverment can burn in hell. They are going to anyway. I know. I have conections.

Hello, I"m sorry to be a bother. I know that you no longer support Oblivion mods. I'm trying to download this mod, though, and the link just takes me to my fileshare page, but doesn't show any place in which I can download your file.

Thanks in advance.

update:

My apologies, I figured it out.

Thanks for what seems like it will be a great mod!

Can someone please re upload the file? the Media fire link on the first page no longer works..thanks very much and thanks to Donkey' date=' sorry you have moved on but you did great mods for us to enjoy.

[/quote']

Can you be more specific ?? how does it not work ?? what error do you get ??

It works fine on my end.

if he link is corrctly copy pasted then it should point you automaticly to:

All that is left click on download. make sure your not using noscript other then that all links should work fine.

To everyone using mediafire, I've recently seen that it's been acting wierd with just left clicking the download button. HOWEVER, you can just as easily right click over download, and hit "save as" where you want to download it, and it should work just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Before I say anythinkg else, thanks for posting this!

Now, I've been searching around the forums to see what I'm noobing out on, and I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere. When using this mod, everything seems to work fine except that horses' cocks don't appear during rape scenes. >:((

I'm sorry, this is probably some dumb mistake on my part, but does anyone have any ideas as to what I can fix?

Sidenote: I loaded in LoversArchive which has two mods for animal dicks in it, one for dogs (which I can load, and have not) and one marked UOPS, which I cannot load because it crashes the game.

Before I say anythinkg else' date=' thanks for posting this!

Now, I've been searching around the forums to see what I'm noobing out on, and I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere. When using this mod, everything seems to work fine except that horses' cocks don't appear during rape scenes. >:((

I'm sorry, this is probably some dumb mistake on my part, but does anyone have any ideas as to what I can fix?

Sidenote: I loaded in LoversArchive which has two mods for animal dicks in it, one for dogs (which I can load, and have not) and one marked UOPS, which I cannot load because it crashes the game.

[/quote']

The sexual organs esp's are not supposed to be enabled ever. You need to merge them into your bashed patch :)

glitch?!... probably a conflict with one of the other mods you are running, does some really weird stuff.

so sometimes it might work on a load and other times you will see the cast or w/e and nothing happens for most of the spells and etc.

not sure if this is the same issue tho.