[Outdated] Lovers Creatures 1.4.1

Guest Donkey

I never used OBMM to make OMODS i only always installed it manually for one reason only. If you have 2 mods who where created by omods and remove one of the omods then the other omods will no longer work correctly because of the missing files the omods took away' date=' make you stratch your heads in frustration what the hell happened.

Somehow people like to create omods because they don't like doing it manually but mostly report back here with problems because of that. Anyway try copy all files manually overrriding everything and see if that fixes it. These mods where heavily tested before even uploading. So i know they work correctly if it is not working for you then you did not installed it correctly.

[/quote']

Okay that makes a lot more sense. I'll do it that way right now. Cause I know how to do that stuff from modding a crapload of other games. So I know exactly what to do. The reason I was using obmm was it is neat and cool and its what I saw many were using as the load orders can get a bit weird and frustrating. I've made a safe backup so I can fix anything I screw up.

I also used obmm cause I didnt know how the esp's currently worked.

Also check the archive on mediafire and see if it was downloaded correctly, i got report that some where having problems from downloading my files from there. forcing me to upload animation project on other sites as well, if this is happening for lovers creatures i need to re-upload to place else.

Nevermind try this OMOD i never really tested it but should extract it to correct place. I used 7zip to pack this omod, but somehow This site don't like files that add stuff pehind it like 001 so i had to renamed to 001.zip so it initializes it as a normal zip

Extract the omod to teporary folder then move it to your oblivion\OBMM\mods and start OBMM and actiavte the loversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1 omod.

Part 1 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.001

Part 2 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.002

Part 3 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.003

Part 4 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.004

Also check the archive on mediafire and see if it was downloaded correctly' date=' i got report that some where having problems from downloading my files from there. forcing me to upload animation project on other sites as well, if this is happening for lovers creatures i need to re-upload to place else.

[/quote']

I actually have everything and your new and improved animations.

I just ran the game again but the sex organs were still missing for some reason. and there is this guy that pops up when having sex its called dummy actor and hes flashes around when sex is going on.

I also put in Slof's Horses but they dont show up either for some reason.

----------------------------------------------------

I found the problem its to do with one of the esp's

LoversFSE.esp

Lovers sexual organs.esp

Lovers sexual organs dogs.esp

Lovers sexual organs uops.esp

I unloaded them all and the sex organs showed up again. the dummy guy also disappeared.

Also check the archive on mediafire and see if it was downloaded correctly' date=' i got report that some where having problems from downloading my files from there. forcing me to upload animation project on other sites as well, if this is happening for lovers creatures i need to re-upload to place else.

Nevermind try this OMOD i never really tested it but should extract it to correct place. I used 7zip to pack this omod, but somehow This site don't like files that add stuff pehind it like 001 so i had to renamed to 001.zip so it initializes it as a normal zip

Extract the omod to teporary folder then move it to your oblivion\OBMM\mods and start OBMM and actiavte the loversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1 omod.

Part 1 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.001

Part 2 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.002

Part 3 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.003

Part 4 rename file to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.004

[/quote']

Is that the actual full creatures download? Not the one on your first post of loverscreatures 1.4.1 cause I have that one currently?

Where did you get those 2 ?? i thought the regular file only contained these 3

Lovers sexual organs.esp

Lovers sexual organs_Scale.esp

Lovers sexual organs_Lame.esp

If your not using UOPS do not use UOPS

Is that the actual full creatures download? Not the one on your first post of loverscreatures 1.4.1 cause I have that one currently?

Actually it should contain both loversCreatures1.4.1 and 1.4.1 latest 1.4.1 did not contained somestuff and 1.4.1 latest was everything.

Tapatalk made me lose the link for 1.4.1 but only kept the mediafire link for 1.4.1 latest intact. you still need some part from 1.4.1 then latest would have fixed some stuff like animalities with armor etc.. Slowdowns if you where using mods like OBGE

I got a lot of things that others don't have.

I got them also from the Horse Dick forum. :\ to make that clear. I wanted to get some of Slof's horse with the added good fixs to the horses.

And the files never went through. They cannot be unzipped and used. Darns

Unkown format or damaged and theres no archives. :[

Where did you get those 2 ?? i thought the regular file only contained these 3

Lovers sexual organs.esp

Lovers sexual organs_Scale.esp

If your not using UOPS do not use UOPS

Actually it should contain both loversCreatures1.4.1 and 1.4.1 latest 1.4.1 did not contained somestuff and 1.4.1 latest was everything.

Tapatalk made me lose the link for 1.4.1 but only kept the mediafire link for 1.4.1 latest intact. you still need some part from 1.4.1 then latest would have fixed some stuff like animalities with armor etc.. Slowdowns if you where using mods like OBGE

whats OBGE?

And yes I have the latest archive.

The problem was I think I have to many rewritten .esp files of lovers creature stuff.

read the description carefully you need to put the 001 after .zip format so it looks like this LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.001 Right now the only way for me to upload was to rename it to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1001.zip

read the description carefully you need to put the 001 after .zip format so it looks like this LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1.zip.001 Right now the only way for me to upload was to rename it to LoversCreaturesLatest 1.4.1001.zip

I did do that but they never came out :[

do you use latest 7zip ?? i have currently 9.20

I never got that esp in the download

I just looked I have the loverscreatures 1.4.1 latest on here and its being used.

I got the dogs.esp and UOPS.esp from the download sexual organs pack that I got from the lovers with PK Archive that also had the MB2 I needed.

------------------------------------------------

Oh im using winzip and winrar

no you can use 7zip only, winrar won't recognize this multifile. winrar can't create multiple zip files like 7zip can, i can't upload rar file because this site do not allow .rar

if you still have problems try this link instead: Because of them damn FBI i am abit warry of uploading to any site currently since everytime i seem to get ICMP's scanns.

no you can use 7zip only' date=' winrar won't recognize this multifile. winrar can't create multiple zip files like 7zip can, i can't upload rar file because this site do not allow .rar

if you still have problems try this link instead: http://www.mediafire.com/?f7y3sec05gjm9a5 Because of them damn FBI i am abit warry of uploading to any site currently since everytime i seem to get ICMP's scanns.

[/quote']

No matter what I do I cannot open it. I followed all the correct steps but its all this archive / folder is corrupted etc. on and on you may have to download again.

sigh

I do got your latest lovers creatures pack which is good.

What does the lame.esp do?

-------------------------------------------

The owner Kim Schmitz just got 50 years in prison for helping share digital archives. While another man Miguel Carano who rapped and Murdered Marta Del Castillo by burning her to death got 20 years in prison.

I would never rape or kill another living being. Even a bug... :'{

Im a vegetarian anyways.

-------------------------

I posted that on the PK Archive forum

Were not seeing megaupload again sadly.... :'[

Lame is magic mod there many creature types you can summon.I use peerblock, and few other programms but they seem tenacious in there scanning activity, anyway if we can get them to scan we might get them to back of for illegal activity. What do you think ??:D

Lame is magic mod there many creature types you can summon.I use peerblock' date=' and few other programms but they seem tenacious in there scanning activity, anyway if we can get them to scan we might get them to back of for illegal activity. What do you think ??:D

[/quote']

Oh I can summon creatures. Then they try to have sex with me :\ lol

I think some esp's are invisible on my computer. Its a maybe. Cause another file is I know of.

------------------------------------------------------------

I think we should all pirate the hell out of the world. Since the American government just passed the Authorization act I think we should all go fucking crazy and doing what they don't want us to do. Plus storm the white house kick out the federal reserve and start getting the United States and Canada back from power hungry douches. And im not talking about the president and prime minister. Im talking about the inner elite that control the leaders.

Uploading a mod i made is not illegal, but scanning my pc in order to find out what i uploaded is.. They invaded my privacy. :D Stupid fucks.. Man i need some more prove before prosecuting them.. :P

That also is a problem with many sites. They go right into your computer and collect information. That is something I hate.

That latest creatures download I just tested for you works and got into my mod manager but Im using your way now.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay so weird thing is the sex organs for the dogs appreared only when all the sexual organ packs were not being used. :\

How did you use them ?? they are not suppose to be activated' date=' but bashed in with bash patch from wreybash tool.

[/quote']

I cannot use them cause they take away the dogs sex organs and some of them by themselves or all of them on crash the game. :\

UOPS makes this guy appear during sex lol

Im not putting them on anymore. I just did a fresh backup and redoing it again.

No Idea where Bash is or what it is. Or wyretool

--------------------------------------------

Correction LoversFSE.esp crashes the game...

Bazzal,

Wrye Bash: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=22368

Pictoral Guide on how to use wrye bash: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35230

Wrye Bash is a multi-use tool that is essential to learn if you are serious about using mods with oblivion. One of the most used features is the bashed patch. It can merge mods together saving you esp slots while at the same time blending in stuff from other mods allowing you a great deal of control of things. Best part is it does not alter any of your mods as this is all done in its own custom esp file. It greatly helps resolving conflicts and improves stability as well. :)

I have to reinstall Oblivion outside of program files to work properly? I do not see that happening as its a steam version. :\

What would be the perfect load up be?

You probably use Wyrebash to which would not work for me lol. darn

I started a new and expansive topic that is getting everything fixed up and hopefully others can be helped with everything thats gone on this forum today with the new links etc. to important very important downloads.

I think the WyreBash downloads should be on some of the main posts regarding mods so people know what everyone's talking about. Cause I didnt till now.

it depends what version of windows your using, if it windows 7 or vista that was the worse place to install it. windows XP don't have this problem.

it depends what version of windows your using' date=' if it windows 7 or vista that was the worse place to install it. windows XP don't have this problem.

[/quote']

Yay I have only windows xp vista and 7 are horrible for me to use.

For some strange reason Im having people just standing there during sex. :\ correction the dog animations are not being done and it only happenes on dogs.

Full reinstall from steam again. I think it updated the game again :\

ohhhhhhhh I didnt make a clean save I think thats why. Everytime I made a new game the dog animations would not work and they would just stand there. I think that was the problem.

---------(CORRECTION)-------------

No it was not the problem. For some reason all the animations for the dogs are screwed up. I just reinstalled the whole Oblivion patched it installed all the new body mods etc from quick installation guide in obmm and then put all the mods in the data folder of Oblivion that are on the quick installation guide.

I have pluggy and OBSE put in there. But now Im just going whatthe fuckwhatgoingon

I already got OBSE and stuff in the oblivion folder and everything. Otherwise I never would of been this far in modding and actually running the game. The only problem I have now Is dog animations don't work. They just keep trying to attack you while your character stands there moaning. lol

-going to delete everything and restart from the actual beginning. Downloading and putting stuff in the obmm and downloads from the site all over again.

That may solve it. I don't know what else to do really.