[Outdated] Lovers Creatures 1.4.1

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Some mods from what i remember gave you a special spell where you can use it indefenently so if this was such a spell, using it again should have removed that effect, if it is what i think it is.

I`m ... yeah ... I explain !

When i try to rape Spider Daedra or Sprigan - they start rape me, - i mean this characters got only one type of moves (rape somebody) and can`t be raped in passive form

So, is it possible to create a new type of ... dunno ... motions(?) ... moves(?) in Lovers Creatures plugin with possibility rape this two female creatures - be active ?

PS: I realy shame about my last poster next time i will use Google

PPS: Thanks Donkey!! You are awesome !!

Some mods from what i remember gave you a special spell where you can use it indefenently so if this was such a spell' date=' using it again should have removed that effect, if it is what i think it is.

[/quote']

Sorry, I forgot to thank you and tell you the outcome. Apparently I am too wicked to use the church (no big surprise) however your suggestion to recast it on myself removes the buff ;) YAY, no more Hunters nightvision driving me crazy all day.

Thanks again.

Guest Donkey

Sorry but i don't own oblivion anymore. Animation project only supports a few creatures. those you mentions aren't one of them.

The only once are Tentacle lady, Zombie, Baliwog, Lich, skeleton, xivilai and scamps.

All others are not supported.

I got it. Somebody must update Animation project first.

By the way in my version "Lovers Creatures" Tentacle lady cant rape, she just fly around and fight with me. No rape.

And one more - horse always run away with out a fight.

By the way in my version "Lovers Creatures" Tentacle lady cant rape' date=' she just fly around and fight with me. No rape.

[/quote']

make sure that creatures is in proper load order, the 'tentacle lady' does rape... keep in mind that it can take a min or two sometimes before she does, and sometimes you have to be in front of the creature to get it to rape or fuck etc.

depends on the horse, if it is the unicorn it will try to run away constantly, as well as the summoned horse does that sometimes too... much depends on if you are currently fighting, or if you just had sex or rape'd etc.

Guest Donkey

By the way in my version "Lovers Creatures" Tentacle lady cant rape' date=' she just fly around and fight with me. No rape.

[/quote']

I do not give permission for anyone to even touch my animation project. I had people steal my translations files before without contacting me. So that one i got on lock after that happen. :@

As for the tentalce make sure you use the right version with the right lovers with pk.

If you use lovers with pk rev 91 use lovers Creatures rev 91 fix.

The horse where known to run away. But it is because the creator made the animal cowards. So instead of fighting they will always run.

Tentacle will sometimes fire a re blob on you that would initiate instant sex. make sure when that happens you are not using GOD mode cheats or the spell will not work. so switch off tgm.

>make sure that creatures are in proper load order, the 'tentacle lady' does rape...

>>keep in mind that it can take a min or two sometimes before she does, and >>sometimes you have to be in front of the creature to get it to rape or fuck etc.

@Sbseed

You mean RTFM ? God I hate this =) Anyway thanks man I try.

I’ve got a dozens of plugging and modes installed!! This will be a challenging

>>I do not give permission for anyone to even touch my animation project. I had >>people steal my translations files before without contacting me. So that one I >>got on lock after that happen.

@Donkey

WOW, wow, easy man, easy - I see you really upset about copyright.

When I write "somebody" I never imagine that you are creator

Of animation project.

But what do you expect? You did a good project - people use it - this is good!

Insert into game a big red post:

"Animation project" - Copyright by Donkey

Is that why you quit from animation project ?

>>Tentacle will sometimes fire a re blob on you that would initiate instant sex. >>make sure when that happens you are not using GOD mode cheats or the spell will >>not work. so switch off tgm.

No cheats, god modes, have direct hit by red fireball a dozens of time.

AND try to slave her, rape her, hit her, bit her, use Joburg spells on her - NOT WORKS.

I think Sbseed - is right need RTFM and install all in right order!

Wish me a luck, lads!

PS: Screw the horse, Tentacle rulezzz

Guest Donkey

No i did not quite, i was forced to quite, after my oblivion disc was no loner working. It got used to many times after while there where to many scratches on this disc this ultimatly lead to my disc being crakced in tiny peaces in my dvd drive.

Almost killed my pc in the process. I had to buy a new dvd-drive because of this.

Shit!! I crashed my Data folder!

3 times for today! Around 25 GB need to be installed, again =(

Dagal, Please don't talk about pirating stuff. That violates rule 6.

I have edited your post to reflect the rule.

Thanks,

Greg :)

Sorry!

Thanks Greg!

Guest Donkey

looks like an error. Those animations don't match. try downloading lovers creatures again and copy 207 to there corresponding directory and make sure the ini are overitten.

207 should have the very ungly animation from the lovers creatures.

are you using AIO mod ???

Try rearanging your load order. These 3:

LoversCreature.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

needs to be lowest in your list.

Did you try to change anything like swapping animations files ??

Because i never seen this bug before.

If you are still unsure try downloading my last load order list:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=130 it is found lowest so scroll all the way down from that post.

And try and match your load-order with that one.

no i'm not using aio mod and i didn't try to change anything in the animations file... i changed my load order cuz it was wrong but nothing, same problem... but i don't have motion 207 in the mesh directory and ini file of lovers creature i have only 303 motions... maybe i should download something???

Guest Donkey

man i am about to delete my account on this site.

No darn, it is because someone gave me the wrong file again to upload here. The file i uploadeed here directly don't have any animations in it.

My files where all working correctly till this site installed tapatalk and deleted all my correctly uploaded files.

Anyway use the download link to mediafire and that file should have all animations in it.

Alright part 6 added named Missing animations files. Teach me never trust someone words around these parts. Always make sure it is correct before uploading.

i have another question.. i don't like the 1111 motion position.. is ugly... how can i delete it? i tryed to delete from the directory fo the game but always give me an error that says the files is needed... how can i delete that motion from my game? i don't want it! xD

Guest Donkey

search for the file and press the delete button.

you need to delete all files + ini so if you want to get rid 1111 search for both offence files and defense files and delete the ini names 1111

Don't leave any of those files or you will get errors.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7279

btw i will be gone for long time. I will be back in June. So if any one has questions i hope others will chip in and help those in needs. Do not pm me i will just delete those posts. if you noticed you asked something here and no one asnwers don't panic bump unneeded posts just use the Technical help forum like anyone else.

you have to mess with some of the npc settings...

then you have to get in front of them, depending on the creature you might have to wait a little while. after that it should be much quicker.

also depends on what lovers mods you are running and positioning of those mods.