[Outdated] Lovers Creatures 1.4.1

Guest Donkey

Hi guys' date=' first of all thanks for this (and the other!) amazing modset. Second - sorry if this is a dumb question, but there are so many FAQs to read :D - at the moment I have the basic loversresources etc. as specified in the installation guide, plus loverscreatures and loversAdventurers, and I was wondering what body mod would you recommend with loverscreature?

[/quote']

If you have the resource pack make sure you also have the lovers base pack too: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

As to bodies......well everyone's tastes are different. If you can't decide which you like better you can go with setbody. It includes most of the popular body types: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

Hi guys' date=' first of all thanks for this (and the other!) amazing modset. Second - sorry if this is a dumb question, but there are so many FAQs to read :D - at the moment I have the basic loversresources etc. as specified in the installation guide, plus loverscreatures and loversAdventurers, and I was wondering what body mod would you recommend with loverscreature?

[/quote']

If you have the resource pack make sure you also have the lovers base pack too: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

As to bodies......well everyone's tastes are different. If you can't decide which you like better you can go with setbody. It includes most of the popular body types: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

Great, thanks. My only problem so far is that (using all the above mods) whilst most creature rapes are working okay, summoning the Tentacle Monster only causes her to kill me in three or four hits, and never initiate a rape scene. :-/

Guest Donkey

Does she uses her red spell on you ?? if that doesn't work try using lovers joburgh and tell it to release her libido or something like that, she should target you or anyone else around you.

Also make sure you see 303 in the ini file and animations for 303 extracted to correct folder. There where some versions from lovers creatures ciculating who did not contain any animation files for tentacle lady.

Guest Donkey

After rechecking the older script for lovers attack spell i discovered an error from the original creator:

Original script:

scn xLoversCreatureLoversAttackScript

ref me
ref refCaster
ref xLoversCmnGetScriptEffectCaster 
short isEnable

short type
short typeTarget
short SPosCreature

Begin ScriptEffectStart
set me to GetSelf

let me := cast xLoversCmnGetScriptEffectCaster xLoversCreatureLoversAttack me

if( me == 0 || refCaster == 0 )
	return
endif

;ƒLƒƒƒXƒ^[‚ªLoverssˆ×•s‰Âó‘Ô
let isEnable := Call xLoversCmnIsReady refCaster
if( isEnable == 0 )
	me.Dispel xLoversCreatureLoversAttack
	return
endif

;ƒ^[ƒQƒbƒg‚ªLoverssˆ×•s‰Âó‘Ô
let isEnable := Call xLoversCmnIsReady me
if( isEnable == 0 )
	return
endif

;ƒLƒƒƒXƒ^[‚Íl‚Å‚Í‚È‚¢‚Í‚¸
let type := Call xLoversCmnGetCreatureType refCaster
if( type == 0 )
	return
endif

;ƒ^[ƒQƒbƒg‚Æ‚µ‚Ä•s“KØ
let isEnable := Call xLoversCreatureIsTargetLoversAttackFunc me
if( isEnable == 0 )
	return
endif

refCaster.StopCombatAlarmOnActor

set xLoversCreatureHelper.Offence to refCaster
set xLoversCreatureHelper.Defence to me
set xLoversCreatureHelper.SPos to 1
let SPosCreature := Call xLoversCreatureGetSPosCreature refCaster me
set xLoversCreatureHelper.SPosCreature to SPosCreature

me.AddItemNS xLoversCreatureTemptationItem 1
End

See this line:

let me := cast xLoversCmnGetScriptEffectCaster xLoversCreatureLoversAttack me

It cannot function in this context because it is not spell but a scripteffect then you need to use

let me := call xLoversCmnGetScriptEffectCaster xLoversCreatureLoversAttack

Then it will use the script in the correct context. And also would compile correctly.

I will about putting this fix up on the first page when compile all versions for a correct lovers with pk.

Guest Donkey

Ah' date=' sorry, which ini file am I looking at? 303_motion from loverscreatures or something else?

[/quote']

yes it should be located in oblivion\Data\Ini directory.

I will release it here. first can those that problem with red spell not working see this these fixes it for you ?? if i get confirmation i will update the main page.

Guest Donkey

So I should replace the LoversCreatures.esp from the original loverscreatures with rev94...or...? :P

Not unless you are also using lovers with pk rev 94 that is why i named it like that. if your suing lovers with pk rev 91 use the fix for lovers creatures rev 91 etc..

Ah, I'm using rev91. Will replace LoversCreatures with the v91 you uploaded and report back. I haven't had any problems with any of the other creatures I've summoned so far, including Spider Daedra, Frost Atronach etc. altho Liches don't seem to do anything.

edit: no luck.

Each time I open the console after she casts the red spell, it says "Error in script 00000000 - Could not extract function script in call statement" A sign I've installed something wrong, maybe?

Guest Donkey

no sounds more like you just overite the file and hoping it all works. Did you make a clean save ?? try starting a new game and see if the problem still occur.

Btw i am not back at modding oblivion. This was just small bug i discoverd when trying to figure out why some where reporting voice no longer to work correctly. And to release a fix for it. Anyting else needs to be asked in the technical help forum.

Little update - I installed the improved animation project from Donkey and started a new save. The Tentacle monster no longer had tentacles, but she did rape properly (with a regular animation). Anyway that's a reasonable compromise for me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

user29, are you in god mode? The spell won't work if you are in god mode. Also make sure that creature sex is enabled in the lovers settings spell.

If that doesn't solve anything then trying lowering it or the animspriotity esp in your load order (they should be near bottom) and if that doesn't work then an uninstall then reinstall the mod. Save the game and exit. Delete loverscreatures, run the game, make sure everything from creatures is gone, save. Exit. Then reinstall creatures and try again.

Hope this helps.

Think im going to get rid of the AIO and just try going with a select few to see if I can get it working.

Until you really have a handle on what each plugin does that is always what I recommend to people. The AIO is handy as hell, but if you aren't up to speed with what each plugin really does it can cause a HUGE headache.

I have seen too many folks in the tech support area that just installed everything without reading any of the documentation and are surprised when things skip the frying pan and go straight into the fire :P

No doubt you too have seen this with all your work in Sexout as well.

Best of Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

I tought it was already logical what order is needed. Lovers Creatures don't require animation project but animation project require lovers creatures installed.

So in all this mod needs to be installed first before installing Animation project. :rolleyes:

Here my problem :

First im using loverwithPK rev 91 (checked in game via menu)

I was worried why my loversvoice didnt work during sex act, so i checked around, it seems there is a problem with lover Creature. So i checked without create esp/esm and yeah loverVoice (text during act) works again.

What did i do exactly : I installed the loverCreature rev 91 fix from this topic, re order the mods with BOSS, launched the game.

What happened : LoverVoice still works fine but when i summon a creature with lovercreature menu, he cast (a red spell) on me but nothing happens.

Then, i re installed Lover creature from my archive + the Fix AND then the animation from donkey (ver 2.4).

Still not work :(

here my mod order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Exnem Pekka Pumps.esp

IrohaClothes.esp

Lady Flirt.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

HTBShopInABottle.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

AnvilBayMisteryHouse.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

Knights.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

SetBody.esp

Specialanims.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Ramy Enfant.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

BBthe Bayou.esp

085 SPB Knit San 2.esp

DskRings.esp

GladiatorHeels.esp

ComVeronia.esp

yangyang_hhshoes.esp

VailenaCompanionValeria.esp

SPB B Hunter Suit.esp

yangyang_Stockings.esp

VailenaRace.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

ImaGoddes.esp

sisters.esp

AIRrace Evy.esp

The only way to get them both working, its using old ini aka old animation :(

Guest Donkey

Well with load order like that it will not work. you have many things overriding the most important part of the lovers project. Witch idle animpriority.

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

These 3 must always come last. But you many other mods overriding this. Try cheking the recommended load order and adjust your load order accordingly.

Also check what version of OBSE your using you need 0020 to get any of my translations to work right.

Also :

These must all be bashed within bashpatch. Or they will not work right.

Also you need LoversCreaturesFull And then use the fix like lovers creature rev91 dependent on what version of lovers with pk your using.

The problem started when FBI took down most download sites. So i had to repack it. But i haven't gotten the time yet to fully update the first post of this thread or i would have made it just 1 download instead of several files etc.. Thank the Security of the FBI for that..

Well with load order like that it will not work. you have many things overriding the most important part of the lovers project. Witch idle animpriority.

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

These 3 must always come last. But you many other mods overriding this. Try cheking the recommended load order and adjust your load order accordingly.

Also check what version of OBSE your using you need 0020 to get any of my translations to work right.

Also :

These must all be bashed within bashpatch. Or they will not work right.

Also you need LoversCreaturesFull And then use the fix like lovers creature rev91 dependent on what version of lovers with pk your using.

The problem started when FBI took down most download sites. So i had to repack it. But i haven't gotten the time yet to fully update the first post of this thread or i would have made it just 1 download instead of several files etc.. Thank the Security of the FBI for that..

Okay' date=' it's me again ;) I have a quick question about this whole Lovers Creature Mod set. I installed Prophour's AIO and apparently a version of this is in it. When I went to get a horse it was quite the party for the horse but what I noticded is that the text dialog as my character was being raped was as if the horses were all talking to me...same dialog as when I get trapped in a bad bar or part of town. Is it me or just something I did wrong in the install. Can I turn off the dialog for when I am unfortunate victim of animal lust...?

Last unrelated question is HOW can I remove a buff? I don't have the dispell spell yet and had hunter sight or night vision on forever and it is very distracting. Tried sleeping it off but doesn't help.

Here is my load list:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

BathingMod_Base.esm

Harvest[Containers'].esm

Harvest[Containers] - Player Home Add-on.esm

Harvest[Containers] - Havok Crates Add-on.esm

Harvest[Containers] - Flat-Top Barrels Add-on.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

Damsels In Distress.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp

IC Horse Ranch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

moremerchantmoneyv1.1.esp

arrwspanddmgfix.esp

Demonocus-AssassinGear.esp

AOTArcher.esp

AHomeInCheydinhal.esp

BathingMod_Soap.esp

BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp

BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp

Harvest[Containers] - Vanilla - Ore Respawn.esp

Harvest[Containers] - SI - Ore Respawn.esp

Harvest[Containers] - Havok Crates Add-on.esp

Harvest[Containers] - Player Home Add-on.esp

Harvest[Containers] - Flat-Top Barrels Add-on.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversRapeman.esp

LoversSummonRapeman.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversNTRburglar.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversBrothel.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp

LoversSkirtFlipper.esp

SetBody.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Thanks as always.

Guest Donkey

you answered your own question.. you have plug-in called LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp Well this forces voice being displayed when creature are raping npc.. So if you don't want that turn it off.

Second question is go to a church and prey to an altar and that should remove the buff.

What did you use to add the buff in the first place ??

you answered your own question.. you have plug-in called LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp Well this forces voice being displayed when creature are raping npc.. So if you don't want that turn it off.

Second question is go to a church and prey to an altar and that should remove the buff.

What did you use to add the buff in the first place ??

Thank you. I will go to church now and give that a shot.

I cast the spell Hunters Sight from my spell inventory but it has been running for days.