Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

1 minute ago, Shioriæ ž said:

I can only think of GoG. Won't be free, but may be cheapest. If you're asking about a free DLC for a "free" game, that sorta question will get you tossed out of here instantly. I know of no way to unlock it from the disc, as I really don't think it was on the disc, and I also don't think it was added to the disc as locked content in that last update, but I may be wrong. In that case, there may actually be a way to unlock it, but I have the season pass, so no need for me to try to figure out how. :classic_happy:

naw i paid for the game i jus hate paying for dlc especially for fighting games, i didnt know if that kinda talk was allowed here so i'll delete if anyone has a problem 

7 minutes ago, youngmoist said:

naw i paid for the game i jus hate paying for dlc especially for fighting games, i didnt know if that kinda talk was allowed here so i'll delete if anyone has a problem 

k, just checkin' :classic_wink:

That sort of thing is a grey area here. For example: Dead or Alive Last Round. You literally need a cracked exe (or used to) to use certain mods, but I had the purchased game. However, I ended up having to have the cracked game too to use some mods, so I was on the Steam version when I played online and the cracked version when I just wanted to use mods.

Like I said, seriously grey as hell. :classic_tongue:

I do not believe there is, or will be a way to get the DLC for free, especially for the legal version. (odd how that works)

I recommend buying the DLC for this one. 2B is...well, 2B (completely OP), and there will be more fighters added.

1 hour ago, youngmoist said:

Soul Calibur VI development had a small budget because the higher ups don't know if this would be the last one.  Let's help Project Soul continue this great series by supporting them.  It's only $30 for the season pass that includes Tira, 2B, two armor packs, the Japanese preorder bonus and potentially Amy and Cassandra since the latest patch data mining found interesting data on both Amy and Cassandra.  Compared to how much DLC cost in Dead of Alive, Soul Calibur is a bargain worth buying for the amount of content you're getting. 

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2018/12/17/rumor-internal-sc6-file-contains-character-references-to-cas.html?fbclid=IwAR1p6pmTteD-QekQiz2b-OwTtMO2N7MiwkH5CXhH7QBIE5FgQD6uFaKism4

16 hours ago, Shioriæ ž said:

k, just checkin' :classic_wink:

That sort of thing is a grey area here. For example: Dead or Alive Last Round. You literally need a cracked exe (or used to) to use certain mods, but I had the purchased game. However, I ended up having to have the cracked game too to use some mods, so I was on the Steam version when I played online and the cracked version when I just wanted to use mods.

Like I said, seriously grey as hell. :classic_tongue:

I do not believe there is, or will be a way to get the DLC for free, especially for the legal version. (odd how that works)

I recommend buying the DLC for this one. 2B is...well, 2B (completely OP), and there will be more fighters added.

ye i bought DoA on console and pc but i had to get a cracked version to cus modding on the cracked was like way easier for some reason. 

im not into this game enuf to purchase the dlc when i got the game on sale anyway and was hoping the modding scene would be bigger might come back and buy the dlc if the mods pick up

31 minutes ago, Wardensc2 said:

There is a modder Segadordelinks making more breakable nude costume but he want to sell them on his patreon. It costs 10 dollars to access to his mod. You can check some of his mod via this link

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=546

I would pay one time and get all his mods and upload them all here, unfortunately I live in one of the few countries that doesn't have access to paypal...fuck, otherwise a one time 10$ is not that much, even though i dont condone paying for mods

On 12/6/2018 at 6:31 PM, ceccobeppe said:

Please...Is there a way to change this bikini to have only the bottom (butt) and take off the top (bra) ???

IVY.jpg

Who cares .... on December 6 I wrote this post. Now I have covered what I was looking for: it's here: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=546. You have to download the "Tina Armstrong's Cowgirl Bikini" and use only the bottom piece of the bikini that replaces the Hot Pants. The result is this ....

soul033.jpg

Have Fun!!!

28 minutes ago, ceccobeppe said:

maybe what you are looking for is in my post above ....?

But I dont want to pay 10 US$ for 1 costume. Other mod of Segadordelinks I dont need them. Or can you upload a link of your bikini for me. Just send me a messege no need to sharing in here :P

1 hour ago, Wardensc2 said:

But I dont want to pay 10 US$ for 1 costume. Other mod of Segadordelinks I dont need them. Or can you upload a link of your bikini for me. Just send me a messege no need to sharing in here :P

I would gladly share it, I always share everything that is free, but since I have paid, I do not think it is correct for the author of mod.

59 minutes ago, JC Lover said:

I had tears of joy......for a moment -_-

This game has been released just 2 months, sooner or later someone will do this mod ... I do not think it's very difficult because it has the same engine (unreal 4) of the videogame "Conan Exiles" where mods exist to modify the body.  ?