Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

I thank the modders for making these possible and it's good that it seems that we can have mesh based mods as there is already a Bowsette crown out in the wild.  I do have a request, is it possible to make the areola larger and a bit more pinkish like the one posted earlier in this thread and also make the pubes half as tall as they currently are? 

Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2018.10.30 - 22.23.06.29.png

Hey guys, just a question here. Is there any way to play with the original characters edited? I mean, something like playing their stories with all the customization available in creation mode. If I pick Ivy in versus mode, I see her with her default outfit, so I wonder if there's some way to apply the customization I made to her default outfit. Hope I've explained myself well...

Thanks ^^

41 minutes ago, Aneox said:

Hey guys, just a question here. Is there any way to play with the original characters edited? I mean, something like playing their stories with all the customization available in creation mode. If I pick Ivy in versus mode, I see her with her default outfit, so I wonder if there's some way to apply the customization I made to her default outfit. Hope I've explained myself well...

Thanks ^^

Yes you can, simply select the custom character icon and it will have both your custom and original characters to choose from.  Though for the main story mode, not sure about that, for your CaS character (Libra of Souls mode), you'll have to recreate it your character if you already created one, you'll just have to jot down the values for the body dimensions, colors and such as it won't let you choose your creations.  But for VS, training and online and such, you can choose customized original characters under the custom character icon at the character select screen. 

9 minutes ago, Spartan 363 said:

Yes you can, simply select the custom character icon and it will have both your custom and original characters to choose from.  Though for the main story mode, not sure about that, for your CaS character (Libra of Souls mode), you'll have to recreate it your character if you already created one, you'll just have to jot down the values for the body dimensions, colors and such as it won't let you choose your creations.  But for VS, training and online and such, you can choose customized original characters under the custom character icon at the character select screen. 

Thank you so much. Figured it out already ^^. Hope there'll be some mod to replace the default outfit, but as far as I know, Soul Calibur VI won't implement alternate costumes... so I think it's a matter of finding the meshes/textures of the default costumes that appears in the story mode and make a swap... sounds easy but probably isn't xD

They won't implement alternate costumes coz there's no real need to. You can 'copy' the characters and then create whatever outfit you want for them. 

Basically, they're not going to do what they've basically allowed you to do for yourself.

14 hours ago, KS212 said:

They won't implement alternate costumes coz there's no real need to. You can 'copy' the characters and then create whatever outfit you want for them. 

Basically, they're not going to do what they've basically allowed you to do for yourself.

I agree with that. But think about this: other fighting games allow yo to play the characters with another outfit than default one, so even if they don't implement alternate costumes, they could implement a certain number of slots per character... then, if you create your own outfit in creation mode, you could 'copy' that outfit to one of those slots, so you'll be able to play the edited characters in their own stories. I think that would bring something new to the customization of characters in fighting games, but I may be dreaming xD. Actually there's only colour slots... and it seems that only texture changes, but I wonder if some modders could do something to bind meshes to those slots, and link them to the models you create with creation mode ?

It should be noted that slider mods will take a while. Each breast has independent values, and there are a total of 63 (17 if we remove duplicate addresses) variables involved in the geometry for breast size, and without spending some considerable time reverse engineering the maths used to derive each value, or whether they're all pre-calculated, is a significant barrier. It also does some weird shit with the negative values, with -20 equivalent to 4294967276 for the slider. This increments by one until 0, where it acts normally. There are various float values that increment by 0.025 per increment, with 0 at -20 and 1 at 20. These seem to be responsible for the little slider position icon, and if frozen will cause it to glitch around. Various others seem to be tied directly to geometry, and cause fucked geometry when fiddled with. Simply modifying one value isn't viable, all of them need to be modified correctly. The majority of the values are floating point numbers. 

Wonky Geometryimage.thumb.png.e995d3f5c19f687d83d37c9b5545c167.pngFrozen Sliderimage.thumb.png.7dc6307f50efa2b75f232cf845997df0.png  

2 hours ago, MicroTransactions said:

It should be noted that slider mods will take a while. Each breast has independent values, and there are a total of 63 (17 if we remove duplicate addresses) variables involved in the geometry for breast size, and without spending some considerable time reverse engineering the maths used to derive each value, or whether they're all pre-calculated, is a significant barrier. It also does some weird shit with the negative values, with -20 equivalent to 4294967276 for the slider. This increments by one until 0, where it acts normally. There are various float values that increment by 0.025 per increment, with 0 at -20 and 1 at 20. These seem to be responsible for the little slider position icon, and if frozen will cause it to glitch around. Various others seem to be tied directly to geometry, and cause fucked geometry when fiddled with. Simply modifying one value isn't viable, all of them need to be modified correctly. The majority of the values are floating point numbers.

For your first post, this is a hell of a contribution. Kudo's to you.

It's possible to modify the slider values by changing the memory values and the game accepts the values that are outside the range of 20 too.

For accessories you can use this method to scale them far outside of the limits the game allows, but for the body sliders it seems like the game has different logic.

You can change the address to a very high value, but it will only go up to the max of the highest weight or the minimum of the lowest weight for that part.

The only thing this really accomplishes is to create a character which is thin with thick hips/breasts

20181110103115_1.thumb.jpg.27846e57eeb8964e141ffee293d38f90.jpg

4 hours ago, Planus said:

It's possible to modify the slider values by changing the memory values and the game accepts the values that are outside the range of 20 too.

For accessories you can use this method to scale them far outside of the limits the game allows, but for the body sliders it seems like the game has different logic.

You can change the address to a very high value, but it will only go up to the max of the highest weight or the minimum of the lowest weight for that part.

The only thing this really accomplishes is to create a character which is thin with thick hips/breasts

20181110103115_1.thumb.jpg.27846e57eeb8964e141ffee293d38f90.jpg

That's because the UI number isn't really related to much else. The body sliders set various geometry using what could be a lookup table. This means that for values outside the maximum, it doesn't have any geometry values to use. If it's not this, then there will be a set of calculations made in the game based off various ratios to decide the geometry value to use. Simply looking for the slider value (4,294,967,295 to 0 to 20 4 byte integer) and freezing it will do nothing but freeze the UI value. There are various float values that appear to modify the position of vertices on the selected body parts mesh. I've confirmed this by fiddling with them. One of the images in my first post is a result of tweaking a value that appears to modify how far forward the breast is. I assume the reason that armour/accessories can be screwed with is because they don't have as many interlinked values. I'm pretty sure that breast geometry at least is in a lookup table, and if it gets a slider value outside of the valid range it just doesn't do anything. As for whether these would persist I have no idea. It depends whether it stores the geometry or just the slider value. If it's just the slider value we would have to mod the games logic to accept a wider range of values, rather than just modifying memory addresses. 

11 hours ago, 201193 said:

Were you able to replicate these results outside of the character creator (i.e. during battle)?

No, I didn't try. There's a high likelihood it just stores the slider values rather than specific geometry. If that's so then it's likely to achieve modded sliders we would have to write an injected piece of code to accept higher slider values.

1 hour ago, MicroTransactions said:

No, I didn't try. There's a high likelihood it just stores the slider values rather than specific geometry. If that's so then it's likely to achieve modded sliders we would have to write an injected piece of code to accept higher slider values.

ur not gonna force us to pay a ridiculous microtransaction for it right......sorry i couldnt resist. but in all honesty dam thats some complicated sht u found out good work

don't think it's been posted here but Nepafu at moddersbase release a CE Table that sort of adjusts the breast sliders a bit and lets you mess around with camera options. I've had good luck getting the sliders to stick during fights. Nepafu if you're here on LL, thank you very much for the table!
heres a link to the topic where it's been release: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=472 

Edit: and youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtdJ7xQWG-A

2 hours ago, Firebird v said:

don't think it's been posted here but Nepafu at moddersbase release a CE Table that sort of adjusts the breast sliders a bit and lets you mess around with camera options. I've had good luck getting the sliders to stick during fights. Nepafu if you're here on LL, thank you very much for the table!
heres a link to the topic where it's been release: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=472 

if i may ask, how were you able to get the "OPPAI SLIDER" to work?

while i did manage to modify the "OPPAI PERKINESS" the slider doesnt run at all (neither by clicking nor by using the O+1 hotkey input)

more specifically,

did you modify the calue during a battle, character creator or both?

do you use any other mods in the ~MODS folder while using the table?

any suggestions would help.

2 hours ago, 201193 said:

if i may ask, how were you able to get the "OPPAI SLIDER" to work?

while i did manage to modify the "OPPAI PERKINESS" the slider doesnt run at all (neither by clicking nor by using the O+1 hotkey input)

more specifically,

did you modify the calue during a battle, character creator or both?

do you use any other mods in the ~MODS folder while using the table?

any suggestions would help.

Hey 201193, I was able to get those values to work during creation and battle but not with the numpad or arrows. I also don't use any mods currently. I actually windowed SC and CE side by side and just enter in numbers until I got a value that seem to be close to my liking. In other words, OPPAI PERKINESS, I entered in a value of .8. I did notice that the OPPAIR PERKINESS values range is small at least in my case. 1-.8, anything lower than .8 things would get weird. I didn't try higher too much before getting odd results as well.

Um, heres some screens to maybe help out?(Please mind how silly my character may look lol, I was messing around with patterns)

Hope this helps, if not let me know and I'll see if I can further assist.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

6 hours ago, Firebird v said:

Thanks for the link! 

20181111145433_1.jpg

20181111145437_1.jpg

Hi all, my struggle continues as unfortunately i am yet to be able to get the slider to work.

when i click the script ce hangs for about 2 secs and then no changes occur at all (the script drop menu doesnt show and it doesn't "tick" either) 

i have some more questions and i would appreciate if any of you who managed to get the slider to work if you can answer them.

- do you run the game / ce or both as admin?
(personally i tried all combinations with no success)

- what version is the game / cheat engine?
(mine is 01.01.00 & ce is 6.8.1)

- do you run a any 3rd party software with the game (like border less windowed)?
(tried on / off to no effect)

- do you run the game windowed / fullscreen or borderless

(no effect)

- do you run the perkiness script 1st then the slider script or no specific order?
(no effect)

- can you run the scripts in battle directly or only in character creation?
(no effect)

- what is your windows version and do you run it with any special comparability?
(i am a win10 64x system and i dont run neither the game nor ce with any comparability considerations)

Any suggestions are welcome!