Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

1 hour ago, ceccobeppe said:

Hard question. ?

In the "character creation" if you open the submenu, at the top appears this option "examine equipment damage" that in default the high, medium and low damages are deactivated. But if I activate them, close the creation menu and then reopen it, these damages are still disabled ... It's not a huge problem, but out of curiosity, does anyone know how to save the "activated" option ????

danni.JPG

danni01.JPG

That option only appears in the viewing screen and its only to allow you to see how your equipment will be affected by Hi, Medium and low damage.  You can also change the time of day, pose, expression and hide weapon.  

12 minutes ago, belmod said:

That option only appears in the viewing screen and its only to allow you to see how your equipment will be affected by Hi, Medium and low damage.  You can also change the time of day, pose, expression and hide weapon.  

Haaaa !!!!   ?   I understood!!! Thanks for your answer.

6 hours ago, Gabranth2 said:

It must be CheatEngine.

I have CheaEngine,  I tried to use it and give the value 20 which is the maximum of the sliders that regulate the size of the body. However, 40-50 codes come out and I do not know which is the right code to modify. It would take a "tutorial" ...?

You can't edit body proportions past what the game allows. Any hugenormous boobs "mod" you see is done with Cheat Engine.

But, I might try to edit the base female nude body to have bigger boobs and see if that'll "apply" to the sliders. As far as I know, the default nude models are set to 0 on all values, and the game simply uses slider data to morph the bodies into shape, so naturally, changing the base body should work...But, I need to figure out how to get edited meshes working in-game without crashing things first, lol.

14 hours ago, DigitalCookie said:

You can't edit body proportions past what the game allows. Any hugenormous boobs "mod" you see is done with Cheat Engine.

But, I might try to edit the base female nude body to have bigger boobs and see if that'll "apply" to the sliders. As far as I know, the default nude models are set to 0 on all values, and the game simply uses slider data to morph the bodies into shape, so naturally, changing the base body should work...But, I need to figure out how to get edited meshes working in-game without crashing things first, lol.

Well!! if you can, we hope you do a tutorial ?

• 2 weeks later...

to give life to this discussion again... ... Sakura4 in her "nude mod" says " Allows you to play as a nude female, only visible to yourself." I have her mod, also that of Maliwei ... and others. The question is this: I created this character covered in the part of the upper body by that "shawl of Seong" that when he fights moves and shows everything there is under ... So ... if I play online my opponent sees what I see ????

Hard Question....?

soul052.jpg

8 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

to give life to this discussion again... ... Sakura4 in her "nude mod" says " Allows you to play as a nude female, only visible to yourself." I have her mod, also that of Maliwei ... and others. The question is this: I created this character covered in the part of the upper body by that "shawl of Seong" that when he fights moves and shows everything there is under ... So ... if I play online my opponent sees what I see ????

Hard Question....?

soul052.jpg

No your opponent sees the default underwear.

On 2/25/2019 at 5:00 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

So, no mods still? Quite a few great armour sets were introduced with the latest DLC...

Some photoshop for your viewing pleasure~

Rarity Feathers Collage 01.png

Rarity Feathers Pose 02.png

You are an artist with this game, amazing work!

I don’t know how difficult this would be, but can someone make a mod that changes underwear to default when all armor has been broken? I like using the nude mods with armor breaks but it’s annoying thar I can never use underwear other than the default to do it

I guess I should give an update on editing the body models:

After a while, I did figure out how to get meshes working properly...HOWEVER, the body models are unfortunately kind of a bitch to work with.

Editing any body part results in rather notable seams (Due to a problem with normals not being exported correctly), and the chest area is especially a pain because you get open gaps on where the upper chest part connects to the neck and arms. I frankly dunno how 777 got the nude mod as perfect as he did. Kinda wish I could ask personally, lol.

As such I kinda gave up on editing the nude models for now. It's probably not impossible, but any edits I make to an existing mod is unfortunately gonna be lower in quality than the original.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:43 PM, DigitalCookie said:

I guess I should give an update on editing the body models:

After a while, I did figure out how to get meshes working properly...HOWEVER, the body models are unfortunately kind of a bitch to work with.

Editing any body part results in rather notable seams (Due to a problem with normals not being exported correctly), and the chest area is especially a pain because you get open gaps on where the upper chest part connects to the neck and arms. I frankly dunno how 777 got the nude mod as perfect as he did. Kinda wish I could ask personally, lol.

As such I kinda gave up on editing the nude models for now. It's probably not impossible, but any edits I make to an existing mod is unfortunately gonna be lower in quality than the original.

Please don't give up! There must be a way for sure considering it has been done once already!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 7:56 PM, ceccobeppe said:

Hi!...This is in new "pirate belt" costume. Is anyone able to change it from so

prova001.jpg

to so ????

prova002.jpg

(I did it with photoshop ..)  ?

I know photoshop is in effect here, but what mods are you using? Maliew777 or Sakura4's?