Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

4 hours ago, Wardensc2 said:

Can some want show me some proofs about playing online with nude mod is safe, I read many articles all of them advice it's better not to use it online especially when Namco release statement about creating inappropriate characters

rather it is a warning that they make penises and nudes with the editor of the game characters not with the mods.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:39 AM, Shioriæ ž said:

Anyone know how to go shaved using Maliwei's mod? He shows pics of pubeless nude girls but I see no way to do that. Removing the pube file leaves underwear on.

theSCVI_FemaleNude_Mesh.pak   the pack with out bush
 2:SCVI_FemaleNude_Mesh_PubicHair.pak  with 3d public hair
 3:SCVI_FemaleNude_Texture.pak  maybe textures used in the files 

between 1 and 2 only choose one of them.

remember to change the FemaleNude_Mesh.pa to .pak if you want the no bush version

you can find the baidu disk download link there alone with the pass word. 

8 hours ago, Wardensc2 said:

Can some want show me some proofs about playing online with nude mod is safe, I read many articles all of them advice it's better not to use it online especially when Namco release statement about creating inappropriate characters

The nude mod only appears on your end. Other players will see your character in the basic underwear. You definitely won't get in trouble. No one will even know you are using a mod.

1 hour ago, Grom424 said:

Hey, just throwing this here since I can't seem to find the answer nowhere: is there any way to transfer/copy your campaign character to the creation/battle characters? Am I doomed to write everything down and do it manually?

Your doomed to doing it manually. Theres no option to transfer the character

9 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Hm, another issue just appeared: would anyone know a way of not getting your futa castrated when the hip equipment is destroyed? (lethal hit undressing). Looks unlikely, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

I would leave it like that coz it's frigging hilarious :P

It'd be like OMG OWWWWWWWWWWWWW

15 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Hm, another issue just appeared: would anyone know a way of not getting your futa castrated when the hip equipment is destroyed? (lethal hit undressing). Looks unlikely, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Yeah, I think that's something a lot of people want - to disable armor breaking. Don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice if it was.

12 hours ago, CeeBee88 said:

Yeah, I think that's something a lot of people want - to disable armor breaking. Don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice if it was.

Heh, some ppl want to disable it... others want to work out how to break more... even down to the base clothing layers. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:47 PM, hellbent210 said:

Now we just need to remove limits on the sliders :)

And mod other costumes I would like, Sophitia, Ivy, Taki, etc broken underwear to show more skin.

12 hours ago, KS212 said:

Heh, some ppl want to disable it... others want to work out how to break more... even down to the base clothing layers. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Probably some kind of selective deactivation would be the best, as some characters just get silly with some attachments removed, but completely removing the joys of armor breaking seems not ideal. Lets give some months and see.

is there a mod where the characters are fully dressed until armor gets broken then they are nude ?

and a link to it + some pointers on how to install would be great

EDIT: also are there any free camera mods can't have a great fighting game without a good free cam mod to really look at them stabs slashes kicks and holds from every angle also remover for hit effects helps for better view damn my edit got longer than original sry.

3 hours ago, Ragnarok666 said:

is there a mod where the characters are fully dressed until armor gets broken then they are nude ?

and a link to it + some pointers on how to install would be great

EDIT: also are there any free camera mods can't have a great fighting game without a good free cam mod to really look at them stabs slashes kicks and holds from every angle also remover for hit effects helps for better view damn my edit got longer than original sry.

Outside of a few stage mods and weapon swaps, you're pretty much seeing everything available for the game in this thread. There's not much out there yet.

Something need to be add by modders.
1. Better Skin Texture (at least for the nipples)

2. Better/stronger Muscle shade.
3. A Thong ! or mini thong.
I'm not really fan of fully nude, just want topless. Also all the underwear are covering the ass part, but Ivy's cloth piece.
Guys, let me know if you find one.