Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jamashi said:

You need to install cheatengine
Then start the above file after starting the game
Find out more about how to use cheatengine

https://www.cheatengine.org/

I had installed Cheatengine, but then I deleted it because I didn't know how to use it. But if the reistall that file as we put it ?? to me it doesn't look like a file, but a text document ... You should, please, do a little tutorial ...

14 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

I had installed Cheatengine, but then I deleted it because I didn't know how to use it. But if the reistall that file as we put it ?? to me it doesn't look like a file, but a text document ... You should, please, do a little tutorial ...

1.Install cheatengine

2.Download ct file

3.Double-click the ct file to start cheatengine

4.Start the game

----------------------------Below this is work with cheatengine----------------------------------------

5.Click the PC icon(Select a process to open) on the upper left and specify soulcaliburⅥ from the process list

6.Code ON with O + 1 Code OFF with O + 2

7.T+「or」width , Y+「or」height , U+「or」depth

Thanks to the author, nepafu

SoulcaliburVI.CT

9 hours ago, Jamashi said:

1.Install cheatengine

2.Download ct file

3.Double-click the ct file to start cheatengine

4.Start the game

----------------------------Below this is work with cheatengine----------------------------------------

5.Click the PC icon(Select a process to open) on the upper left and specify soulcaliburⅥ from the process list

6.Code ON with O + 1 Code OFF with O + 2

7.T+「or」width , Y+「or」height , U+「or」depth

Thanks to the author, nepafu

SoulcaliburVI.CT 170.24 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you!!! a bit complicated but when I have some time I try !!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to make it with existing mod
Amy's face and voice

I tried to make something like Tina's trans appearing in FFⅥ

Mod used
Save Editing Tool by Violent Vodka ←80% of this tool
Crystal Shield and Sword
Amy's voicemod ←self made 

Savegame Tool by Fluffy Quack

u4pak ←Used to make Amy voice mod

quickbms ←Used to make Amy voice mod

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ  2019_09_11 3_10_03.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks! Those of us in the Soul Calibur 6 modding discord have been struggling for about a year now with getting proper physics to work! From what I understand, the game uses rigidbody and physics asset to create a physics anim blueprint for any given item. I have taken a very good look at Sakura8's penis mod as it includes it's own physics. From what I can gather, items made 100% from scratch in 3ds Max operate fine with their own physics. Problems begin to occur when you import something into 3ds max and then import that into UE4 (I tested this with Sakura8's penis mod, it works fine on its own, but when imported I get the same problems as with items I'm trying to port from SC5/LS.) The problems are as follows:

The item will appear fine in game, however with no physics.

When a physics asset is created and appears to work fine in the Physics Asset Editor, it:

does not work properly in the Anim Blueprint, which is setup just as Sakura8's is set up (as seen on his Deviantart)

When the rigidbody node is applied to the object, the object will shrink and stretch ALL OVER the place. It does not behave as it appears to behave in the Physics Asset Editor.

THIS LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING:

When an item is imported first into 3ds Max, it retains some kind of scale data (even after scaling the object to SCVI proportions and applying the transformations), and when the rigidbody is applied, it is trying to use the old transformations from when the object was loaded into 3ds Max. THIS IS A GIANT PROBLEM. We cannot import items, clothing, or hair from previous titles, as the models retain the scale data for whatever reason, because when rigidbody is applied, the item explodes.

I WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL ADDITIONAL EYES ON THIS SUBJECT. This would REALLY break open the world of SCVI mods to a whole new level, and it is REALLY STRANGE how this is happening, and I feel like I'm banging my head on a brick wall with every thing I try to fix it. NOTHING WORKS. It seems like a problem with 3ds Max exporting the object and skeleton with "dirty" data being retained or something. if ANYONE has ANY suggestions, PLEASE throw them my way. PLEASE post on my forum: http://soulcaliburvimods.boards.net/ PLEASE join us in the discord: https://discord.gg/jsJ7XpP  (discussion/imagery of adult content is not allowed, please keep that in mind).

I am happy to discuss this on Loverslab, my forum, the discord, or through PMs so please feel free to reach out to me, @ me, anything you gotta do to get my attention, I can fill you in on everything I've tried and what my theories are.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, belmod said:

Segadordelinks has uddate maliwei777's body to work with current build and DLC characters, but you have to pay. I think that the lower body mod its free because he used maliwei's mod has a base but he made hes own upper body.

This is a volunteer ported and shared undertow

4 hours ago, belmod said:

Segadordelinks has uddate maliwei777's body to work with current build and DLC characters, but you have to pay. I think that the lower body mod its free because he used maliwei's mod has a base but he made hes own upper body.

Sega's mods are for indivdual characters, as seen on his deviant art. They are still pretty cool though

1 hour ago, tigers said:

Sega's mods are for indivdual characters, as seen on his deviant art. They are still pretty cool though

I really like the idea of each character having unique bodies but I just can't pay for it so I'll just have to deal.

Still, its nice for the people who can.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 1:41 PM, bob223355 said:

I really like the idea of each character having unique bodies but I just can't pay for it so I'll just have to deal.

Still, its nice for the people who can.

It's only $10 a month, as tigers said, you could pay $10 for this month and then wait a few months and pay those $10 again to get the latest.  It's worth it and you're also helping the mod developer continue to make mods since he is the most active at the moment and the one with the most unique mods too. 

3 hours ago, Spartan 363 said:

It's only $10 a month, as tigers said, you could pay $10 for this month and then wait a few months and pay those $10 again to get the latest.  It's worth it and you're also helping the mod developer continue to make mods since he is the most active at the moment and the one with the most unique mods too. 

Agreed, Sega is the only one actively working on SCVI mods.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:43 AM, Spartan 363 said:

I also subscribed, he has made a few mods in a short amount of time, so he is active for now and ten beans a month ain't bad too.

The Tina bikini looks nice with this pose.

Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2019.04.24 - 19.18.13.62.png

New to the Soul Calibur series. (I stopped playing around the dreamcast game.) Who is this character? Is she a CAC or apart of the main cast?