Draco's Race Overhual

View File

This is the same sprites that I personally use to spice up my games. The edit was made using my race edit mod. I use the animated no clip animation for the race sprites as when wearing normal clothing should have a bit of realism. To install the Race overhaul, extract the files, copy and paste the folder titled "humanoid" that is inside the asset folder into the assets folder of your starbound directory. And for the sexbound, Just do the same thing that you do for the original.

10 hours ago, Algene said:

im sorry darkninja but what does this mod do exactly? i can't figure it out and don't have starbound in this pc

It's a race overhaul. It makes all the race with animated nudity and add tails to Hylotl, Avian, Apex, fenerox, and change the eyes on some race like Avian and Human. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi. This is Mark, The brother of who you know as darkninjawolf64 aka draco66electro. I'm here to tell you that my brother passed away last Tuesday.

Due to my brother's absent, mods won't be updated by him and I'll be taking over but know that I won't be as active as he was.

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2018 at 10:32 AM, darkninjawolf64 said:

Hi. This is Mark, The brother of who you know as darkninjawolf64 aka draco66electro. I'm here to tell you that my brother passed away last Tuesday.

Due to my brother's absent, mods won't be updated by him and I'll be taking over but know that I won't be as active as he was.

i'm sorry to hear that... my condolences for your loss