auto-deposit crafting mats?

Okay the Craftable Cloud Storage is really good.

It doesn't do exactly what i wanted - dropping all crafting mats with one button like in Fallout 4 - but instead it also adds some basic home customization and a shared supply stash like FO4 has them.

You can also add storage access to alchemy labs / enchanters etc in shops.

Either way definitely recommended.

3 hours ago, Badwolflabs said:

Im not sure what all it pulls but General Storage does have an "Unburden" trigger so if it does not exist then a mod that does that should be possible in that code

Aye, the only problem I find is that it takes away your potions too, but it shouldn't be too hard to mod this out and make it take only trash and craft mats instead.

10 hours ago, guk said:

Yep it also takes gems which i carry around as currency to get money back from vendors.

Makes sense, gems are crafting materials after all, though yes many do use them as a cash source, myself not so much, but there again I tend not to actually buy much apart from spell books and empty soul gems.

8 hours ago, Varithina said:

Makes sense, gems are crafting materials after all, though yes many do use them as a cash source, myself not so much, but there again I tend not to actually buy much apart from spell books and empty soul gems.

Well it's very useful, but feels kind of underdeveloped compared to the storage mods in Fallout 3 / NV. Anyone remember the robot for the Lucky 38 who puts all stuff in the correct containers for you? ;)

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

A little note about those features, i didn't try all of those mods, but i'd generally not recommend to get too messy. I've killed two of my games by hording thousands of items in the autosorter from luxury underground bathhouse, i assume that's possible with other mods too^^

I'll keep that in mind :-)

Archived