XEO - Archived Posts

Is there anyway MBP' date=' XEORC, and XEOSP can work in harmony, or can I only go with just one mod?

[/quote']

MBP along with XeoSPv1/XeoSP++ are designed to work together. XeoSP++ requires you to install XeoSPv1 1st and then XeoSP++ (there are other steps such as deleting some folders).

1. Install MBP and MBP++: Instructions and links (easiest method is using the AIO "all-in-one" file): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

2. Install XeoSPv1 and XeoSP++: Instructions and links (look in the spoilers): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13

XeoRC was the 1st attempt to make MBP and Xeo compatible. It was replaced by XeoSPv1 and then finally XeoSP++ is the latest and greatest version.

Is there anyway MBP' date=' XEORC, and XEOSP can work in harmony, or can I only go with just one mod?

[/quote']

MBP along with XeoSPv1/XeoSP++ are designed to work together. XeoSP++ requires you to install XeoSPv1 1st and then XeoSP++ (there are other steps such as deleting some folders).

1. Install MBP and MBP++: Instructions and links (easiest method is using the AIO "all-in-one" file): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

2. Install XeoSPv1 and XeoSP++: Instructions and links (look in the spoilers): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13

XeoRC was the 1st attempt to make MBP and Xeo compatible. It was replaced by XeoSPv1 and then finally XeoSP++ is the latest and greatest version.

Ah, thank you! I'll be back later on to say how it went.

I'm having issues with this too' date=' for the L World Mod a lot of races are coming up black and purple x.x

[/quote']

The problem with some mods is that sometimes said mods were made with different versions of MBP and Xeo, and that leads to missing textures and meshes. It is easy to fix if you have the CS. I've Xeo-fied all the NPCs from FCOM myself :P

Greetings brothers and sisters...:D

well....a total newbie here...getting a late interest in oblivion...

there lotsa lovely races included in mbp and xeo...

wanna ask...can i personally / manually add just maybe one races to add to my game...

e.g just want to add that only the brown orc to the game...?

edit: for the use of creating Player only ^^

Greetings brothers and sisters...:D

well....a total newbie here...getting a late interest in oblivion...

there lotsa lovely races included in mbp and xeo...

wanna ask...can i personally / manually add just maybe one races to add to my game...

e.g just want to add that only the brown orc to the game...?

edit: for the use of creating Player only ^^

Sorry, Xeo isn't for you then. That is a replacer mod that will alter vanilla npc's. :(

Try MBP as it is a passive mod (meaning it doesn't alter vanilla but waits for another plugin to "use it"). Unfortunately again you have to install the whole package instead of just one piece or part.

You can always try searching the nexus to see if someone has released a standalone mod that is similar to what you are looking for.

Sorry, Xeo isn't for you then. That is a replacer mod that will alter vanilla npc's. :(

Try MBP as it is a passive mod (meaning it doesn't alter vanilla but waits for another plugin to "use it"). Unfortunately again you have to install the whole package instead of just one piece or part.

You can always try searching the nexus to see if someone has released a standalone mod that is similar to what you are looking for.

i see... :-/

okay now i know that one is a replacer...

how bout the race called xeo or xeos...if i'm not mistaken the name...you know the one with elves ears...but anime styled face...

is that a replacer too? cant we just extract it from the archive..maybe?

thx bfore :D

As I said, you can find many different standalone race mods at the nexus. I am not aware of many here.

If you mean can you extract one race from the Xeo mod that is hosted here....No, not unless you know how to custom make your own esp file.

As I said' date=' you can find many different standalone race mods at the nexus. I am not aware of many here.

If you mean can you extract one race from the Xeo mod that is hosted here....No, not unless you know how to custom make your own esp file.

[/quote']

okay...so it's true if i'm logically thinking it is possible to do that...if i know how to ..right? thats the answer for me :)

and of course i'll search for it first at nexus... :D

thank you very much gregahit!

xeo plus plus (i cant type the symbol) where can i download it all the links of the first post and post 401 are down

The bsa file is the only one that is down. The esp and patch are still up on mediafire (see the second spoiler).

The bsa file can be found also on mediafire. See post 675 in this thread for the links.

xeo plus plus (i cant type the symbol) where can i download it all the links of the first post and post 401 are down

The bsa file is the only one that is down. The esp and patch are still up on mediafire (see the second spoiler).

The bsa file can be found also on mediafire. See post 675 in this thread for the links.

tyvm

p.s. i think someone has to mention this in first post so others dont ask this question again

If you are using XeoSP++ then no you can't use XeoRC.

XeoRC is an attempt to make Xeo4 compatible with MBP. XeoSP++ is the latest version of that so you would be going backwards by replacing SP++ with RC.

If you decide you do want to do this for some reason then google search for XeoRC4, most links were via megaupload and have been lost.

Is this possible that i can convert the npcs in Crownded Road mods using xeo?

Sure. You will need to use the CS to do it. It is not something however that can be explained without a massive wall of text. It will take quite a bit of work to do.

You might look and see if someone has already done it however. I remember seeing a MBP/x117 version of crowded roads around here.

There is also from2chan lives which is similar to crowded roads and also uses MBP. from2chan lives adds about 300 NPC's all around the country side with various schedules.

Greetings. I'm curious if anyone knows if it is alright to use tes4edit to clean xeoex.esp? (xeosp v1 version)

Reason i ask is it involves a long series of annoying obse crashes, and my attempts to find which mod continues to cause the "exact" same two crash offsets when OBSE is blamed by windows.

Originally i went already through most of my load order disabling pretty much every single obse mod one by one, until i reached the UOP and its vwalk file. disabling the vwalk began a series of nonsensical uop 3.40 esp re-installs until magically all began to work fine, and obse wouldn't commit suicide running into the easiest place for the crash to happen; CoC Testinghall -> go into either clothing or armor then poof obse crash at offset 4f945. If obse crashes it will nearly always be at that offest, does not matter if in testinghall, north of the imperial city, south east of the imperial city, fast travel to the fort north of weye, the front arc of bruma's gate, etc

Either way, stupidly thinking all is now fine while rebuilding the original load order. I create another new character, and teleport to testinghall, then charge into the rooms thinking all is fine as a check. Of course the game crashes instead blaming obse via the same damn offset, quickly disabling uop, uop vwalk, and even the SI version would continue to crash until i desided to again disable every single obse using esp and dll. This time starting with Xeoex, and behold obse refuses to crash in testinghall for the moment. Peering into xeoex.esp i do notice it does share a bunch of worldspace, and cell edits that are the same as oblivion.esm, but i have no clue if these are fine to remove or not.