XEO - Archived Posts

Yes LoverPlus' date=' you must do it or risk crashes and very ugly NPC's

[/quote']

Thanks You Very Much!

I have a problem.

How must I do to install xeosp++. When I try to open it. Then appears a windows like this.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5433/asdrc.png

I don´t know what must I do with this file. Plis Help.

Must I move directly this .bsa file "xeosp++" to the oblivion data folder. And then activate it with this other file xeosp++.esp "xeosp++(eng_V2).rar (Size: 2.59 MB / Downloads: 97)" by using OBMM?

Sorry my english and my inability.

I have a question about xeosp++, when I change the setting of the bsa fiel in obmm like in page 41 I got a crash at about 95% with this error

2012年2月6日 - 12:46:58

1.1.12 (Safe mode)

OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Type: System.ArgumentException

Error message: Empty path name is not legal.

Stack trace: at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

at OblivionModManager.OblivionBSA.SnipBSA()

at OblivionModManager.OblivionBSA.UpdateInvalidationFile()

at OblivionModManager.Forms.ArchiveInvalidation.bUpdateNow_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

This never happened before I reinstall my game.

If I don't do this step with the xeosp++ enable all the NPC have their head mismatch with the body. Anyone have an idea to fix this?

well I tried to reinstall xeosp++ and its requirement several times already even reisntall the whole game once' date='but it just stuck at 95% and give me that error, I don't know what cause this:(

Is it because of a corrupted bsa file or something like that?

[/quote']

I could very well be try grabbing the bsa file again and I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I just recently reinstalled oblivion and I need to install MBP but because of megaupload being shut down I can't seem to be able to find a working dl. Could someone help me?

My First Post, i was wondering is there any possibility to upload that xeosp++(Formal_) file somewhere else since i tried to dl it from that link yesterday and it stopped my download at 511mb and the file is over 630mb, i dldt it for over 15 hours at stupid 7-30kb's... then it just stopped and now u cant even dld it anymore since white box disappeared from that link. seems that link works again but its going to take ages to download with those low speeds...

Can I get some tech support please? I've installed MBP as told to in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602 with the exception of the first step, in which I installed Robert's male body replacer v4 after installing HGEC w/ BBB. I used BOSS to sort it out, made sure all the files were checked in obmm and in the launcher, but this happens.

jxusN.jpg

Actually, that only happens when I disable the MBP replacement of roberts, and use the default esp for them. Otherwise ALL npcs have no eyes, since all default eyes seem to be missing, but mine are not since I am using non default eyes. I can disable both, and have the same no head thing going on. If I enable both, all npcs have no eyes again. The no head thing only effects the redguards, as far as I can tell. The redguard body is also messed up in terms of skin tone. It looks like a black person with vitiligo, when the clothes are removed.

Anyone know what went wrong, and how I can fix it without having to do a clean install and remodding the whole game again?

I should probably post my load order as well, so here it is.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

x117race.esm

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

personality_idles2.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

XulEntiusGorge.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulPatch_AY_AC.esp

xulRollingHills_EV.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp

xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp

xulJerallGlacier.esp

xulTheEasternPeaks.esp

Ring of console.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

bondage_sex.esp

Eroblivion.esp

BasicInstinct.esp

StealthOverhaul.esp

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

No psychic guards harder v1.2.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

Slof's Sexy Anims.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

Skyrimized Water HD eng.esp

Please note that the MBP replacer for roberts is not on the list. This is the current load order that lets me have npc eyes, but takes away redguard faces.

Quickly glancing at the OP I don't see where he included the step to archive invalidate using bsa redirection with OBMM. If you have not already tried this give it a shot.

Instructions on how to do so: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

I would also double check the installation instructions again to make sure you haven't missed something and also check the locations of all installed files. It appears they are missing texture files (they are the .dds ones - the path could be wrong). A missing mesh file would cause a big yellow triangle to appear.

It is also worth noting that these are not compatible with lovers so if the mods start acting funky you will know why:

bondage_sex.esp

Eroblivion.esp

BasicInstinct.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp - not sure on this one - best to keep an eye on it.

Lastly LoversSTVictims.esp should above (NOT below)

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

XeoSP 1.0 and Xeorc4 are not compatible :(

Read post 372 for more info:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13&pid=29322#pid29322

I don't have problems with adding both...I just don't let XeoSP overwrite any files from Xeorc 4.

Clearly you didn't read the link information so I will summarize what a waste this is:

They are two different versions of xeo with different styles. Mixing them is pointless and could lead to problems. That you have managed to do so without issues is rather lucky and should not be offered as proof for others to do the same. I hope you aren't running two versions of xeo esp's as that would be a total waste.

Xeorc is a compatibility patch for xeo to play a little nicer with MBP (taken right out of the readme). It is not needed for xeosp and definitely NOT needed with xeosp++ as it already has these features.

Hope that clears things up :)