Apologies for the anatomical accuracy.

Guest Katherlne

Guest Katherlne
3 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

No I was saying the above pictures look fine to me.

But there will always be whiners look at how fucking stupid they were with the one tracer pose from overwatch people whined and complain about the pose till they DEV's changed it.

Problem is, this whiners today have a power to dictate. After they whine, developers delete cameltoe and apologies before them.

Not much you can do the whiners will usually win mostly because the DEVs get tired of seeing and hearing it and do it just to shut them up. But there will always be modders who'll fix what has been removed and add it back into the game or add it back with an even better cameltoe.:naughty:

The thing that's stupid is that you can go outside and see that everywhere depending on where you live though.

that such a small group of malcontents could garner so much political clout is so outstanding...

it's like every one in this world are so sorry for the atrocities that had been done 100000 years before their time and they are doing anything they can to "NOT OFFEND" that group...sans sucking any phallic object...

well...everyone's offended at everything these days...

In fact, I'm offended you're not offended by people being offended of being offended by that cameltoe...

"Offensensitivity," a term coined in the Bloom County comic strip back in the early '80s, comes to mind here. Life is offensive. There's no way to avoid offending everybody because anybody can be offended by anything. That's also the great failure of Political Correctness: it doesn't work and it makes issues out of non-issues.

So I say, "fuck it." Make people take responsibility for themselves again. If something is offensive but not actively hurting anyone, then avoid it. It's just like the serenity prayer says. "God grant me the strength to change the things I cannot tolerate, the serenity to tolerate the things I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference."

28 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

"Offensensitivity," a term coined in the Bloom County comic strip back in the early '80s, comes to mind here. Life is offensive. There's no way to avoid offending everybody because anybody can be offended by anything. That's also the great failure of Political Correctness: it doesn't work and it makes issues out of non-issues.

So I say, "fuck it." Make people take responsibility for themselves again. If something is offensive but not actively hurting anyone, then avoid it. It's just like the serenity prayer says. "God grant me the strength to change the things I cannot tolerate, the serenity to tolerate the things I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Yeah, what he said!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived