LazyInflation

View File

TLDR: Inflates butt, belly and breasts of NPCs in SexLab Light SE SexLab Framework SE 1.63 scenes

DISCLAIMER - Note the version number, this is an experimental release for testing and lulz only to be used in a disposable separate "fun time" save

MENU OPTIONS

Belly/Breast/Butt Multi - Sets the max size (multiplied)
IncrChange - Amount to modify the bodypart each time (percent)
ChangeSteps - Number of steps to perform the modification in
SecStep - How long to pause for each step (seconds)
DeflTimer - After how long of no inflation bodypart should deflate one step (in game hours)
DeflCheck - How often the registered NPCs should be checked for deflation processing and having the correct scales (seconds)

Reset/Unreg - Resets the NPC to the values they had before being inflated and then removes them from the registry
Inflation blocked - NPCs with this enabled will never be inflated

Preview Max Inflation - Applies maximum inflation to the current target so you can preview the values. While you can reset the changes manually it's not needed, applying a new preview will automatically update and the visual changes will be removed and the NPC unregistered on the next DeflCheck.

WEIGHT BOOST
If you're using a body where the low weight version is very slender and the high weight considerably larger you may find using the same multiplier to both isn't optimal. Set high enough to make low weight body part changes noticeable it may make the high weight versions humongous. Appropriately set to scale the high weight bodies may instead make changes too small to notice on lower values.

Weight boosts attempts to fix this by adding an extra multiplier to the inflation value which increases as NPC weight decreases according to the following formula

( (200 - NPC Weight ) / 100 ) * Weight Boost Value

For example, set to 1.1 with a breast multiplier of 2x a NPC at the maximum weight 100 would get the following

( (200 - 100 ) / 100 ) * 1.1 = 1.1

A NPC at the minimum value 0 would result in the following multiplier

(200 - 0 ) / 100 ) * 1.1 = 2.2

In other words the breast inflation effect would be 2.2x as strong for the 0 weight body.

QUICK START GUIDE

1. Install mod
  2. Make note of your character current weight if you want to restore it. Either by checking the "weight" slider in character creation, value go from 0 (far left) to 100 (far right) or by simply saving the appearance to a slot.
  3. Open console, click your character
  4. Type "setnpcweight 100" to max weight
  5. Open up the MCM menu with no NPC in the crosshair, verify your character name is displayed
  6. Tweak the multi values and use the preview until satisfied
  7. Change weight to the lowest value using the same command but with a 0 value instead
  8. Tweak the boost values and use the preview until satisfied
  9. Restore the original value. Either use "setnpcweight originalValueHere" or load the preset again.

MISC

• Incompatible with any other mod that changes the "NPC L Breast", "NPC R Breast", "NPC Belly", "NPC L Butt" and "NPC R Butt" nodes
  • Requires a skeleton naturally with the above nodes. Both for the body and any clothing/armor
  • A maximum of 128 NPCs are tracked for inflation status. NPCs that are deflated back to original values are automatically unregistered though so it shouldn't be an issue unless you set a very large DeflTimer value and inflate a lot of actors in a short period of time
  • Depending on how the scene is set up and involved actors (like females without the female cum option active) inflation may not trigger 100% accurately
  • Areas to modify are detected through the SexLab CountCum function. A result larger than 0 will result in the following -  Anal = butt inflation, Oral = breast inflation, Genital = belly inflation.
  • Probably a bunch of others as I've only ran tests with the mods I personally use

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/10/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab SE, MCM
  • Regular Edition Compatible

• 1 month later...

With SexLab 1.63 alfa out, do you plan to update to work with it?  

This mod looks really cool but never really used SL light.  Would love to use with SL 1.63.

• 1 month later...

The detection code works by using the SexLab function to see if the visual cum effects are applied to an actor. The good news is that as long this is enabled in SexLab inflation should work with any mod. The downside is that the mod have to remove them in order to detect a new "application".

But then again this is an inflation mod so having the presumed trigger for it no longer being visible on the outside kinda makes sense. it's-not-a-bug-it's-a-feature ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, LazyGirl said:

Open console, click your character and type "getnpcweight" and note the value

I didn't know this function exists, and I have not been successful calling the function.  I tried.  I mean it makes sense to have a get function to go along with set, right?  

On 12/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, LazyGirl said:

DISCLAIMER - Note the version number, this is an experimental release for testing and lulz only to be used in a disposable separate "fun time" save

After 6 months (since December 2017) this is still true?  I would love to use this to edit my NPCs so they can look more uniquely.  There gotta be one fat guard, one big and tall NPC (like Hodor in GoT), one silly lady with very big boobs and chubby belly....  Right?  

On 6/22/2018 at 2:50 AM, tomomi1922 said:

I didn't know this function exists, and I have not been successful calling the function.  I tried.  I mean it makes sense to have a get function to go along with set, right?  

After 6 months (since December 2017) this is still true?  I would love to use this to edit my NPCs so they can look more uniquely.  There gotta be one fat guard, one big and tall NPC (like Hodor in GoT), one silly lady with very big boobs and chubby belly....  Right?  

That's a bit overkill actually and can be ignored. The player weight value updates the model correctly so there's no issues with neckseams like with NPCs. Depending on how important it is to get the exact value either gauge it visually from the character editor weight slider (from left to right it goes from 0 to 100) or use user presets to save/restore it exactly.

For pure body editing I recommend LazyBodyEdit instead.

As for safety neither mod makes any changes that are permanently stored in your save. Weight and full body scale is tracked by the standard game though but you can use the unregister function in LazyBodyEdit to revert before removing the mod.
LazyInflation uses a magic effect script to apply the deflation/inflation effects which due to how the game engine works will be stored in your save even when finished.  Compared to everything else being saved in a game including scripts from other sources/mods this should be a very minor addition though. For those worried (and familiar with the risks) there's tools like FallrimTools to manually remove "leftovers" however.

Right, I am using LazyBodyEdit, still with a lot of skepticism.  

So how is this one different than snpcw 50 ?  It will store default weight of an NPC, from time to time it will check to see if the NPC weight is at what user dictates, and force upon the NPC.  And when user clicks "Unregister" then it snpcw back to regular default value?  I catch a few lines in Papyrus log from this mod.  

The neck area is part of the head generated in the CK and matched to the NPC's body/weight. Using the console command to change weight later will cause a mismatch risking neck seams/"floating heads" problems.

LazyBodyEdit uses a SKSE64 function to avoid this but there's an issue where this isn't reapplied properly on game load at the moment.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:44 AM, LazyGirl said:

The neck area is part of the head generated in the CK and matched to the NPC's body/weight. Using the console command to change weight later will cause a mismatch risking neck seams/"floating heads" problems.

LazyBodyEdit uses a SKSE64 function to avoid this but there's an issue where this isn't reapplied properly on game load at the moment.

Yeah I learned it the hard way about facegen data is locked to a specific skin tone and weight.  Skyrim literately refused to just nudge the neck mesh a bit to cover up the seam, like Bodyslide's seam section (ingenius of onisus).  

So, from original of low weight body, example 20, and forcing to set body weight to 100 (enlarging the mesh) will cause neck gap and floating head.  How about going from 100 down to 20?  It must overlap a bit, which is not truly obvious.  

How does LazyBodyEdit overcome this?  I did notice, forcing Sofia from default 50 to 100, it went well.  But on reload, she had floating head.  

Moreover, I really want to ask the exact syntax for GetNPCWeight command, because my game doesn't recognize it.  LazyBodyEdit is quite a god-sent mod to let me view and micro adjust.  Otherwise I have no idea exactly how much a person weighs.  Although the height seems a bit wrong, adjusting the height the NPC seems to scale up, instead of just getting taller but keeping body width relatively the same.  

There is no "GetNpcWeight" console command, I mixed it up with a script function from Oblivion I believe. The only way to know the "no seam" original weight of a NPC if you haven't stored it somehow is to look them up in the CK or SSEEdit unfortunately. 

As for the seam SKSE has a function to re-calculate the neck area though - UpdateWeight. It's not persistent however which is why it has to be re-applied. LazyBodyEdit erroneously uses the current rather than original weight for refreshing which is why Sofia got that floating head problem.

The scale function, well, scaling rather than increasing height is correct. There's no function to "tallify"/"stretch out" a NPC AFAIK. I suspect writing a custom one is probably difficult requiring a lot of individual node manipulation to maintain limb/spine ratios.