Okie Dokie! I am new to Skyrim, and I do not know much...So, I am hoping for some help/guidance!

Oi oi!

I guess this will sort of be a bit of and introduction of me to the Skyrim community and LL community...but it is mostly a plea for help.

I JUST got this new computer on All Hollow's Eve as a gift from my father, and prior to this: I never played TESV: Skyrim, because I never had a computer that could handle it on it's base settings.  So, forgive me on that...

I am also not particularly tech-savvy, unless it was dealing with photography and photo-editing...but, usually, I didn't even have to worry about that.  I was usually on the "other end" of things regarding that.  SO!

Yes...I am a noob...but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to play Skyrim, and I want to play it WITH mods...really good ones...

Now, I just need to figure out how to mod my skyrim the best way to suit me...with everything I would like to use...which is a lot...and I am a very indecisive person...

I do know that I want the best/near-best environmental graphics and realism possible, as well as the absolute best player character graphics possible, with a massive amount of content (really-really good quests, new lands, tons of armour & weapons & neato jewelry & magical thingies...and stuff...)

I really love playing the succubus race I got from nexus, and I really like anything to do with the samurai & the shinobi (or Japan in general), as well as everything that is gothic and most things that deal with vampires.

I looked at a lot of mods regarding that stuff, but a lot was just "okay", but didn't quite hit the spot for what I desired; however, I did find quite a few that were phenomenal...but I do not know how to set things up for them to work properly, or "as advertised", or I just couldn't get them to work at all.  Even when I tried to look up the "how to" videos or instructions, I just couldn't seem to follow.  I get really confused really easily, especially with how most people seem to make these instructional videos or typed-up guides.  I do not know if it is just because I am stupid, or if it is all my learning/mental disabilities that are preventing me from understanding all of this.  I don't watch TV, rarely use phones, I know VERY little about computers, I know even less about consoles, and I do not play many games at all.  Really, I have only played Diablo 2, Diablo 3 (but only with my fiancee...who has been gone for like 2 years), Everquest (but my fiancee made me quit playing it like 4 years ago because he got jealous of the time I spent on it), TES: Oblivion (Which I haven't played since my PS3 died...because my fiancee burned it out playing it 24/7...and would get violent with it or anyone near him when he screwed up in a game...so, I decided to not replace it), and I am currently trying to play TES: Skyrim (because I always wanted to, but never had a computer good enough, but my father just bought me this Alienware M17x R4 with everything on it...I think the graphics card thingy is like a nVidia Geforce 1080...and he also got me some huge graphics accelerator thingy for it...dunno how any of this works, but I want to get the best out of Skyrim with it.).  

I love everything I have seen on youtube with elysees' mods and the mods shown by some gorilla guy (I cannot remember his exact handle), and I think I finally was able to attain all of their mods...I just have not clue about how to mod...and, I am a very slow  and handi-capped learner.  That's why I chose to be an artist/model in life...so I can utilize my emotions more than my brain...but...apparently...I need a brain to do this...which REALLY SUCKS!

When looking for mods I "might like", I look for some of these things:

My favourite holiday is All Hallows Eve

colours: black, crimson red, silver

styles: Italian-Romani (gypsy...cause it is part of my heritage), gothic and/or Asian (Japanese...Samurai, Shinobi, Ronin, Martial Arts, Archery, Fencing), sometimes a touch of Egyptian

I love realism, or as close as I can get...visually

I want to be able to play my character as though she is me, but I sort of just somehow ended up in the Skyrim gaming world (if that makes sense, or maybe I am just nutters)

I love mysticism, and a little necromancy (It has a lot to do with my personal faith.  As for necromancy: i am not evil...just weird and morbid.)

I love all things beautiful (because I am a type of artist and used to model...and stuff)

I love nature (because I am an earthly spirit, and of the Wiccan faith)

I am not so much concerned with this stuff I read/see about immersion...because it sort of confuses me...seems to be a broad and blurry line pickled by opinion based on an array of personalities.

Same thing sort of goes with the concept of "cheating", since modding in the slightest way and not how the game was released is technically "cheating", but I can see why it is done...and I love it!  Now, things that are "game-breaking": I would venture to say that is a different matter entirely...I guess...I think...I dunno...What do I know?!

There are many other things I look for, but...my brain just doesn't seem to want to cooperate now...

YES!  I completely realize that I am a noob getting a VERY late start on this!

Anyway, for any help, guidance, constructive advice, and stuff

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

:grin::blush::heart:

Oh, yeah...

I wasn't sure about all of the adult/sex mods that are on here, but I tested some out...at least the ones I was able to figure out how to work enough to get an idea.

I was actually surprised, as I found them to be fairly entertaining and hilarious...but I do not think my mum and pappi appreciated them.  My mum just rolled her eyes and told me that I will probably burn in Hell, which just made me laugh a bit more; however, my father had the BEST response!  He said : "  You know, you are probably the most perfect "Preacher's Daughter", because you are a total slut...Just like all those other stories you hear about regarding "Preacher's Daughters".

That about killed me with laughter...and all JUST because a few mods for a computer game! lol

ANYWAY!  I was able only to get a few to work, but they didn't seem to work all the way, so...I will need help getting those incorporated in whatever mod set-up I have, and working completely and properly...because they are just...hilarious and fun!  

I know I had a prostitution one on, and the SOS one...but I was a bit disappointed that the men's penis always seemed to pop out of my character's back...which just seemed painful...I would like that issue resolved if possible...or the game should apply damage, blood, and even death...cause...It just looks agonizing and quite lethal...

Those mods are not important, but I would like them if I have room for them if I can get the other mod stuff figured out and situated.

Since you already been testing some of the sexy mods here I assume you are running the old version of skyrim. That is good and bad. Good part is its the most modable atm. SE is a bit behind because of the 64bit change. The bad part is stabillity, Skyrim is not very stable so heavily modded setups are prone to crashes and anomalies in hdt etc. I would advice you to not install mods manually first of all as they completely clutter your skyrim directory if you do so. Instead get mod organizer and install all your mods through that. As it uses a virtual directory system so its easy to remove and add mods. Second a must have is SKSE. AKA skyrim script extender it just improve stability a whole lot and most mods require it anyway.

Then you want skyui to make the ingame menu system a whole lot better and it has a mod config menu where you can chance every aspect of your mods ingame. I don't wanna go to far but i will say there are 1000s of texture mods and enbs for realism with a good pc you will have a damn good very realistic looking game but be prepared no matter really how great your pc is skyrim can only handle 255 plugins if im not mistaken before it really becomes unstable maby not at first but later on you will start running into problems. What I would suggest for now is to go on youtube and look at tutorial videos on the things mentioned. There are tons of useful modding guides out there. You can also follow the s.t.e.p guide as it explains things in great detail. Look for gamerpoets on youtube for tutorials. 

As for the other stuff you mentioned There are mods for just about everything you mentioned. Whatever you do just don't go install mods blindly that's a recipe for disaster.

Oh boy...  Sadly you've still at this late date got your work cut out for you.  You'll see quite a bit of contempt for Bethesda around here and other gaming sites.  That has to do with them re-releasing Skyrim 4 times without fixing a single bug in it.

Here's what you'll need to make Skyrim work.  Note I'm assuming you're using the PC version of the original edition since you're posting here not in Special Edition.  Everything I'm going to link to is free.  This will seem a little overwhelming, but it's pretty easy.  Just quite a few steps

FIRST, If you haven't done so, my advice is to install Steam and Skyrim outside of your Program Files folder.  Just C:/Steam or whatever.  Windows has protections on the program files folder that interfere with some utilities from running.

Second after you've got the game installed, download a mod management program.  These handle installing the mods for you and you can also run utilities thru them.  The two most common are Mod Organizer and Nexus Mod Manager   Mod Organizer used to be far and away better but Nexus Mod Manager has closed the gap.  It's easier for new users too.   I'll assume you're going with NMM for now.  Just let the mod manager go through it's normal install routine.  After you download and install that, it's time to get the tools to fix Skyrim.

The first ones you're going to want are called TES5edit and LOOT (Load Order Optimization Tool)

TES5edit   This will be used to remove some of the bugs from the game

LOOT   This is used to make sure the mods you install are in the ideal order to minimize conflicts and crashes

Install those two goodies.  TES5edit will just unzip and you can put where ever.  Some players make a "Tools" folder in their main Skyrim folder and drop the TES5edit in that.  Same with LOOT.  Next you need to tell NMM where to find them.  Click on the folder with the screwdriver and wrench in front of it at the center top of the Window for NMM.   You'll get a drop down menu with options for config several different tools.  Pick TES5edit first, and it'll ask you to direct it to the folder where it's installed.  Fairly easy.

NMM might find LOOT on it's own if it's in a TOOLS folder with TES5edit like I suggested.  If not, then repeat the last step and show NMM where LOOT is.

Once that's done, it's time to run TES5edit.   This Video will walk you through that process.  It's pretty easy as long as you follow the steps as outlined.  Once you've cleaned your master files, you're ready to install the Unofficial Patch.  I'm assuming you have to complete (Legendary) edition with all the DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfires, and Dragonborn).  The Unofficial Patches are a years long project by the best of the modding community to fix the bugs in the game:

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

Click on the (Download NMM) green button and when the pop up window appears hit Continue with my Download.  The mod will download automatically into NMM's files.  It will probably take a few minutes though.  When the Download bar turns green you're done.   You'll see a 1 next to the "Patches" category in the long list of categories in NMM.  Click on the plus sign to open up that category, highlight the USLEEP mod and click the green check mark on the left side of the NMM window.

That will install the patch to the game and you're almost ready to roll.

Next Step: Patching the High Res Texture Packs DLCs.  That patch is HERE   Install it exactly the same way as the last patch

From there you'll want SKSE and SkyUI though.  SKSE is a script extender which unlocks some of the limits put on Skyrim.  It can be found HERE   Make sure you have the edition for OldRim, NOT the SKSE64 version for Special Edition.  Download the 7zip version, extract it (I'm assuming you have 7zip and know how to use it).  Once it's extracted, open the folder and drag all the contents to the main Skyrim directory.  The SKSE Data directory should merge with the Skyrim directory fine.

SkyUI is a inventory screen improvement tool that also allows for Mod Configuration Menus (MCMs).  Like SKSE, most of the best mods use it to configure options.  Install it just like the patch earlier (Download NMM, etc...)

Almost done!

At this point you can grab other mods from the Nexus or here or Steam Workshop.  Just make sure you read the requirements for each mod and have those installed also.  I'm going to skip over this for now because it's largely a matter of personal taste what you install. 

NOW go back to that TOOLS folder at the top center and click "Launch LOOT".   From there, at the top right of the new window, there's a downward arrow and a horizontal line.  Click on that to download the latest edition of LOOT's master ordering list.  Once that's done, click the button the immediate left of the download button.  THAT will actually put your mods in the best known order.

LAST Step (Careful when you ask for help, you just might get it, LOL): Tell NMM where to find SKSE.

NMM MAY find this on it's own.  If you can click on the down arrow next to "Launch Skyrim" and click on the "Launch SKSE" choice and the game runs, you're good to go.  IF NOT...

Open back up NMM and click on the gears at the top of the window.

In the new settings window, click on the Skyrim tab at the top

in the middle of the window you'll see "Custom Launch Command"

In the box there, type in the exact path to SKSE.  In the case of my own game it's C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\skse_loader

From there, you should be able to run Skyrim through SKSE, which you'll always want to do

And that's it.  That will set you up with a version of the game that's largely bug free and ready to mod.  You're probably looking at an hour or so of work as a first timer, but it's worth it to avoid having to wipe and reinstall multiple times until you do it this way.  Out of the box, Skyrim is a bug ridden beast.  Properly patched and modded it becomes amazing.

Hope that wasn't too much reading for you.  No doubt your book of shadows has much more material. :)

Merry met and welcome to the zoo!

Oh and to add a bit of fun but not actually cheating things

INIGO <---- this is a mod you NEED (once you make it to Riften break him out of jail to make your life a bit more "fun")

if you are outside a town and see a caravan GO SHOPPING the Khajjit caravans sell stuff you might need but can't buy elsewhere

any time you can loot arrows do so (elven ebony dwarven are types to look for)

any item Of %thing% is enchanted

get a decent smelting mod (it makes all that extra stuff useful)

Shadowhawk gave alot of good info up there but to be honest If you can rather start with mod organizer even if it has a bit more of a learning curve than nmm. This is just my opinion but its way better for keeping order in your mod loadout than nmm. Anyway its up to you in the end but ye. 

Some more words about mod managers and other stuff:

Not the only, but the biggest advantage of MO is that it doesn't just put the mods you install in your data folder (where they would be too if you install manually without a manager). That means, you don't need to worry much about what happens when you uninstall a mod again and you can change the install order by drag & drop instead of reinstalling them in the proper order. With NMM and manual install you need actually to know what to do and/or spend more time to fix things if something goes wrong, and that's quite likely. ;)

No matter which one you chose however, don't mix them. Use one only.

Besides the stuff already mentioned, you really want at least ENBoost. In case you install an ENB to enhance graphics it's part of the package, with slightly different settings, though.

If you actually want to play the game i'd recommend for a first playthrough is NOT to install any mods that require SKSE, which are essentially all sexmods. The point is that especially for beginners and sometimes even veterans it's quite hard to keep the game stable. To prevent frustration, i'd play a while with maybe some graphic mods and clothes or something, see the vanilla game (keep that save) and then start a new game with some more advanced mods. That way if you mess up your game you can just screw it and start a new one again. Important to remember here is that  scripts are baked into your save, so if one is broken... the save is broken too. Just uninstalling mods won't fix it.

For the same reason, it's not recommended to uninstall script mods during one playthrough, the scripts will still be in the saves, lonely and looking for their mod what causes trouble.

Even if you don't want to play the vanilla game much, i'd recommend to start several games with different mods, try if those are what you actually want, if they work for you in this combination, and when you found a combi you like you can go for a longer playthrough with mods.

My sig has some guides i found useful to begin with, some require that you use MO, others don't. Regarding why video guides: it's helpful to see where exactly you make which click, and in which order. Even if there is a newer version and some menu points changed for some programs, with a video you can still guess what is meant, imho easier than with written guides even with pictures. So for a first look as a total beginner, i prefered videos. ;)

Two mods that aren't mentioned that often but imho a must-have at least for testing: 

Live another live Skip the intro. When you start 5 new games in one hour you don't want to watch it every time, besides it's quite buggy if you're using mods.

AddItemMenu Get any item from any mod (or vanilla) instantly. Don't use it for quest items, the quests might break, but if you want to check if your new armor mod actually looks good on your body without collecting all the stuff to craft it... very helpful. :)

*edit: for "SoS going through your back", both sexlab and SOS have hotkeys to change the alignment, sexlab will also save the changes you've made (per race by default).

15 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Some more words about mod managers and other stuff:

Not the only, but the biggest advantage of MO is that it doesn't just put the mods you install in your data folder (where they would be too if you install manually without a manager). That means, you don't need to worry much about what happens when you uninstall a mod again and you can change the install order by drag & drop instead of reinstalling them in the proper order. With NMM and manual install you need actually to know what to do and/or spend more time to fix things if something goes wrong, and that's quite likely. ;)

No matter which one you chose however, don't mix them. Use one only.

Besides the stuff already mentioned, you really want at least ENBoost. In case you install an ENB to enhance graphics it's part of the package, with slightly different settings, though.

If you actually want to play the game i'd recommend for a first playthrough is NOT to install any mods that require SKSE, which are essentially all sexmods. The point is that especially for beginners and sometimes even veterans it's quite hard to keep the game stable. To prevent frustration, i'd play a while with maybe some graphic mods and clothes or something, see the vanilla game (keep that save) and then start a new game with some more advanced mods. That way if you mess up your game you can just screw it and start a new one again. Important to remember here is that  scripts are baked into your save, so if one is broken... the save is broken too. Just uninstalling mods won't fix it.

For the same reason, it's not recommended to uninstall script mods during one playthrough, the scripts will still be in the saves, lonely and looking for their mod what causes trouble.

Even if you don't want to play the vanilla game much, i'd recommend to start several games with different mods, try if those are what you actually want, if they work for you in this combination, and when you found a combi you like you can go for a longer playthrough with mods.

My sig has some guides i found useful to begin with, some require that you use MO, others don't. Regarding why video guides: it's helpful to see where exactly you make which click, and in which order. Even if there is a newer version and some menu points changed for some programs, with a video you can still guess what is meant, imho easier than with written guides even with pictures. So for a first look as a total beginner, i prefered videos. ;)

Two mods that aren't mentioned that often but imho a must-have at least for testing: 

Live another live Skip the intro. When you start 5 new games in one hour you don't want to watch it every time, besides it's quite buggy if you're using mods.

AddItemMenu Get any item from any mod (or vanilla) instantly. Don't use it for quest items, the quests might break, but if you want to check if your new armor mod actually looks good on your body without collecting all the stuff to craft it... very helpful. :)

*edit: for "SoS going through your back", both sexlab and SOS have hotkeys to change the alignment, sexlab will also save the changes you've made (per race by default).

Actually NMM does virtual installs now also.  Has for a few releases. :)  I agree with you and JennieVM that if we're just talking OldRIm AND you can get past the steep learning curve, MO is a better product.  I use NMM now because that's what works with SE.  For a total beginner I think it's a better starting tool too.

Good advice all around though.

I think we scared the poor girl off though with the tidal wave of info, LOL

2 hours ago, Shadowhawk827 said:

Actually NMM does virtual installs now also.  Has for a few releases. :)  I agree with you and JennieVM that if we're just talking OldRIm AND you can get past the steep learning curve, MO is a better product.  I use NMM now because that's what works with SE.  For a total beginner I think it's a better starting tool too.

Good advice all around though.

I think we scared the poor girl off though with the tidal wave of info, LOL

Well, not everybody shares my experience with NMM, that's true... but i had to reinstall Skyrim 3 times in one week, then i switched to MO and didn't reinstall in 3 years^^

So... NMM is more beginner friendly if everything works fine, but imho it's worth to start with MO from the beginning in case it doesn't. ;)

the one piece of advise i would give everyone (whether you use a mod manager or not) would be to get an external hard drive (something with 250GB is fine)

and to make a copy of your Skyrim directory (preferably before you edit anything in it) that way if you ever have to re-install Skyrim you can do so much faster

and even if your ISP is down you can still do so.

i learned this the hard way - i had to re-install previously and with my slow @$$ ISP (about the only thing i can say good about it is it's better than dial-up)

it can be a pain to have to spend 20+ hours trying to re-download Skyrim (from external hard drive its under an hour from start to finish).

I tried MO, but there are some parts about it that I just do not get, and prevent me from using certain mods that I would like to try out or use.

So far, I prefer NMM, but sort of need LOOT to really address the order issues.

I know it is probably a major pain in the butt to ask for help like this, but I just am clueless and dunno where else to ask.

Any advice one these and what other mods I should use with these that I list to optimize performance would be greatly appreciated.  I tried looking at guides and stuff, but I either found them to be too confusing, or just not helpful...especially since a lot were outdated and/or had nothing to do with what I want to try to use.

These are a lot of the mods that I really liked when I was looking them up, and I dunno if any conflict with one another, or might be redundant, but I do not know what else would be best.  I tested some things, but they only caused issues for me.  Any duplicates are patches or additional add-on's for the corresponding main file:

Hearthfire Extended              
Hill House v5_0 nmm-44496              
Lakeview Extended v3_22 nmm-31380              
MontyXs Evergreen Hollow              
Reapers The Dark Tower              
The Ravens Breezehome -1.0.0--63947-1-0-0              
83Willows 101BugsHD Butterfly Dragonfly Luna-Moth Torchbug              
Beavers and Raccoons of Skyrim              
Convenient Horses v5_0 nmm-14950              
Deadly_Dragons              
Rabbits of Skyrim - Legendary Edition              
Real Animals Pack - Bears - Foxes - Rats - Spiders              
Real Spiders - Black widow spider -2856              
Skyrim Immersive Creatures              
True Wolves of Skyrim - 2k              
Combat Animations - Mykatana              
Dancing - Shake It - FULL VERSION-14521-4-5              
Dancing - ShakeIt!Music              
FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic)              
FNIS Sexy Move              
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS              
FreeStyle Katana Kustom              
HDT - High Heel v0_5beta nmm-36213              
HDT Breast And Butt Physics Loremonger - With collision-54044-v1-4              
HDT Physics Extensions              
Kick Bash              
Magic Casting Animations Overhaul              
Martial Arts              
New Animation for Running with Bow - female-exclusive-FNIS-16975-1-2b              
PCEA 3-5-2 NMM Installer-14871-3-5-2              
Pretty Combat Animations              
sexy idle Animation              
TK Dodge              
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended              
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Female Katana Style-30760--01              
Blades Samurai Armour and Kimonos              
Dancing Shadow Rose - CBBE - HDT              
Helena Succubus CBBE HDT BS              
HISsorakageFemaleArmor2-2              
Immersive Armors              
Meridiana's Succubus Outfits              
Vampire chain cuirass DreamGirl UNP UNPB CBBE and Bodyslide (Vampire cuirass with chains)              
Immersive Sounds - Compendium              
Player Voicesets              
Add Item Menu V2,71 NMM - 64905              
Open Cities Skyrim-8058-2-0-3              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Riften              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Riverwood              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Solitude              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Villages              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Whiterun              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Windhelm              
Cloaks of Skyrim              
Clothing and Clutter Fixes              
Archery Gameplay Overhaul              
Archery Gameplay Overhaul - Belt-Fastened Quivers Support-69033-1-0              
Combat Behavior Improved              
Combat Evolved              
Deadly Mutilation - dismemberment blood and gore              
Genesis - Dynamically Increased Enemy Spawns and Enhanced Loot              
Horsemen - Mounted Combat Enhancement              
Return To Sender              
Samurai Killmove              
SkyrimMoreSpawns nmm-16421              
Sword Dance and Quick Step              
VioLens - A Killmove Mod              
My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers              
Lady Lucretia v1_22 nmm-37302              
Maxine - Zombie Follower and Adoptable              
Sofia Customizer Redux - CBBE - 6.2              
Sofia Follower v.2.51 (BSA)-54527-v-2-51              
YuiH Standalone Follower - Ciceria (Renewal)              
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v3,12 nmm-9557              
First Person Horse Riding - Version 7              
Flash Step - Version1_5 - Fixed Eye Glitch              
Multiple Floors Sandboxing              
Realistic Ragdolls and Force              
Revenge Of the Enemies 2016              
Immersive College of Winterhold              
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO              
Immersive Jewelry              
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim              
Pierced Ears - Earrings              
Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul nmm-69306              
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade              
New Alchemy and Enchanting Effects              
The Crafty Alchemist - CACO Patch nmm-76457              
Caos Tools -ninjaWeps -spells -DweRocketLauncher              
Festus Krex InsideOut Spell of Ultimate Destruction              
Resurrection spell Revealed-Amen              
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim              
Apachii Divine Elegance Store              
Exchange currency              
ApachiiSkyHair              
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-              
Demoniac_Texture              
FemFeet              
Feminine Hands CBBE UNP              
Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu UNP CBBE              
SG Female Eyebrows              
Ancient Egyptian Nile              
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma              
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma              
Falskaar              
AmazingFollowerTweaks v1_66 nmm-15524              
Better Vampire NPCs 1.5              
Bijin NPCs              
Bijin Warmaidens              
Bijin Wives              
Move it Dammit - AFT 192 Tweek-4020-1b              
Move it Dammit-4020              
cao_ToolsTrade_BuyRL_Compatibility_Patch NMM - 26230              
Cutting Room Floor - Legendary Edition-47327-2-0-6              
ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer              
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Unofficial Patch              
Skyrim_Particle_Patch_for_ENB--All-In-One              
Unique Uniques - Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade Patch              
Wiseman303's Critter Fixes              
Wiseman303's Flora Fixes              
Inferno- Envoys of End              
The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal              
Succubus Race              
Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2              
SexLabAroused_V28b              
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL              
SLPleasure_191216_Full              
SLPrivacy_201216_Normal              
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004              
ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]              
Aionion Hetairoi              
BurstLauncher-fix              
elysees LE              
elysees skill etc              
Eo Geom Summon Swords Ver 1.2 - Lightning Order              
excalibur              
HECATIC GREA              
Hell Buster Launcher V1.1              
Marble Phantasm              
Marble Phantasm - Rho Aias-54287-1-0              
Maximum Drive V2.1              
Multi Core Shot - Select Multi Cluster Strafe              
Multi Thru Shot v0.11              
Nine Lives Blade Works              
RabbitNuclear              
Smokin' Sick Style Kustom Alpha4 Version              
Tempest (Vindictus Cyclone)              
The Unlimited Blade Works by Elysees 0dot6              
TheKillingMoon - Animation Fix              
Unlimited Blade Works Remake              
WhirlWind V1.1_ DarkFallingGrave_ Destruction_              
Zangetsu1.1              
Bound Arrows Bow Bash and Very Perky Archery              
Permanent Legendary Bonus nmm- 49905              
Samurai Perks              
Smithing Perks Overhaul              
AH Hotkeys - Skyrim Hotkey Manager              
AH Hotkeys ControlMap-59171-1-1              
Better Dialogue Controls              
Better MessageBox Controls              
SkyUI              
UIExtensions              
Auto Unequip Ammo              
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice              
JContainers              
NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481              
RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5              
skse_1_07_03              
Belt-Fastened Quivers              
Enhanced Blood Textures              
PotionReplacer_PatchV0.2              
PotionsReplacer              
Artillery - Death From Afar nmm- 23791              
Fancy Bows v1,02 nmm-78112              
Hellion Arrows              
Immersive Weapons              
Japanese weapons              
Mykatana              
Scoped Bows 3.1.1_Marksman Edition              
Throwing Weapons A V6_0_0 nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons B - Quiver Plugin nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons C - Special Weapons Plugin nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons D - Perk Tree Plugin nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons E - Leveled Lists Plugin nmm-14176              
Unique Weapons Redone              
Unique Uniques              
Utter Uniques Upgrade (Unique Unique)              
Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade              

For environmental mods to enhance appearance, I am using these but I know I need more, but I do not know what else would be best.  I tested some things, but they only caused issues for me.  Any duplicates are patches or additional add-on's for the corresponding main file:

Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB v.2.0-50065-2-0              
Snapdragon Prime ENB              
Enhanced Lights and FX              
Lightning during Thunder Storms              
Realistic Water Two              
True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone v1.5              
Wonders of Weather              
aMidianBorn Caves and Mines              
aMidianBorn Solstheim Landscape              
HD Photorealistic Ivy              
Realistic Aspen Trees              
Ruins Clutter Improved              
SFO - No grass-141-              
SFO Billboards for v2.5C-141-              
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures              
Static Mesh Improvement Mod              
Ultimate HD Fire Effects              
Ultimate HD Fire Effects              
19 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Well, not everybody shares my experience with NMM, that's true... but i had to reinstall Skyrim 3 times in one week, then i switched to MO and didn't reinstall in 3 years^^

So... NMM is more beginner friendly if everything works fine, but imho it's worth to start with MO from the beginning in case it doesn't. ;)

Well I gave you crap in another post before lol but we are on the same page here. Even with SE Im running MO never had an issue. 

1 hour ago, Donatella79 said:

I tried MO, but there are some parts about it that I just do not get, and prevent me from using certain mods that I would like to try out or use.

So far, I prefer NMM, but sort of need LOOT to really address the order issues.

I know it is probably a major pain in the butt to ask for help like this, but I just am clueless and dunno where else to ask.

Any advice one these and what other mods I should use with these that I list to optimize performance would be greatly appreciated.  I tried looking at guides and stuff, but I either found them to be too confusing, or just not helpful...especially since a lot were outdated and/or had nothing to do with what I want to try to use.

These are a lot of the mods that I really liked when I was looking them up, and I dunno if any conflict with one another, or might be redundant, but I do not know what else would be best.  I tested some things, but they only caused issues for me.  Any duplicates are patches or additional add-on's for the corresponding main file:

Hearthfire Extended              
Hill House v5_0 nmm-44496              
Lakeview Extended v3_22 nmm-31380              
MontyXs Evergreen Hollow              
Reapers The Dark Tower              
The Ravens Breezehome -1.0.0--63947-1-0-0              
83Willows 101BugsHD Butterfly Dragonfly Luna-Moth Torchbug              
Beavers and Raccoons of Skyrim              
Convenient Horses v5_0 nmm-14950              
Deadly_Dragons              
Rabbits of Skyrim - Legendary Edition              
Real Animals Pack - Bears - Foxes - Rats - Spiders              
Real Spiders - Black widow spider -2856              
Skyrim Immersive Creatures              
True Wolves of Skyrim - 2k              
Combat Animations - Mykatana              
Dancing - Shake It - FULL VERSION-14521-4-5              
Dancing - ShakeIt!Music              
FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic)              
FNIS Sexy Move              
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS              
FreeStyle Katana Kustom              
HDT - High Heel v0_5beta nmm-36213              
HDT Breast And Butt Physics Loremonger - With collision-54044-v1-4              
HDT Physics Extensions              
Kick Bash              
Magic Casting Animations Overhaul              
Martial Arts              
New Animation for Running with Bow - female-exclusive-FNIS-16975-1-2b              
PCEA 3-5-2 NMM Installer-14871-3-5-2              
Pretty Combat Animations              
sexy idle Animation              
TK Dodge              
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended              
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Female Katana Style-30760--01              
Blades Samurai Armour and Kimonos              
Dancing Shadow Rose - CBBE - HDT              
Helena Succubus CBBE HDT BS              
HISsorakageFemaleArmor2-2              
Immersive Armors              
Meridiana's Succubus Outfits              
Vampire chain cuirass DreamGirl UNP UNPB CBBE and Bodyslide (Vampire cuirass with chains)              
Immersive Sounds - Compendium              
Player Voicesets              
Add Item Menu V2,71 NMM - 64905              
Open Cities Skyrim-8058-2-0-3              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Riften              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Riverwood              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Solitude              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Villages              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Whiterun              
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Windhelm              
Cloaks of Skyrim              
Clothing and Clutter Fixes              
Archery Gameplay Overhaul - Belt-Fastened Quivers Support-69033-1-0              
Combat Behavior Improved              
Combat Evolved              
Return To Sender              
Samurai Killmove              
SkyrimMoreSpawns nmm-16421              
Sword Dance and Quick Step              
VioLens - A Killmove Mod              
My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers              
Lady Lucretia v1_22 nmm-37302              
Maxine - Zombie Follower and Adoptable              
Sofia Customizer Redux - CBBE - 6.2              
Sofia Follower v.2.51 (BSA)-54527-v-2-51              
YuiH Standalone Follower - Ciceria (Renewal)              
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v3,12 nmm-9557              
First Person Horse Riding - Version 7              
Flash Step - Version1_5 - Fixed Eye Glitch              
Multiple Floors Sandboxing              
Realistic Ragdolls and Force              
Revenge Of the Enemies 2016              
Immersive College of Winterhold              
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO              
Immersive Jewelry              
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim              
Pierced Ears - Earrings              
Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul nmm-69306              
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade              
New Alchemy and Enchanting Effects              
The Crafty Alchemist - CACO Patch nmm-76457              
Caos Tools -ninjaWeps -spells -DweRocketLauncher              
Festus Krex InsideOut Spell of Ultimate Destruction              
Resurrection spell Revealed-Amen              
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim              
Apachii Divine Elegance Store              
Exchange currency              
ApachiiSkyHair              
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-              
Demoniac_Texture              
FemFeet              
Feminine Hands CBBE UNP              
Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu UNP CBBE              
SG Female Eyebrows              
Ancient Egyptian Nile              
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma              
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma              
Falskaar              
AmazingFollowerTweaks v1_66 nmm-15524              
Better Vampire NPCs 1.5              
Bijin NPCs              
Bijin Warmaidens              
Bijin Wives              
Move it Dammit - AFT 192 Tweek-4020-1b              
Move it Dammit-4020              
cao_ToolsTrade_BuyRL_Compatibility_Patch NMM - 26230              
Cutting Room Floor - Legendary Edition-47327-2-0-6              
ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer              
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Unofficial Patch              
Skyrim_Particle_Patch_for_ENB--All-In-One              
Unique Uniques - Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade Patch              
Wiseman303's Critter Fixes              
Wiseman303's Flora Fixes              
Inferno- Envoys of End              
The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal              
Succubus Race              
Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2              
SexLabAroused_V28b              
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL              
SLPleasure_191216_Full              
SLPrivacy_201216_Normal              
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004              
ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]              
Aionion Hetairoi              
BurstLauncher-fix              
elysees LE              
elysees skill etc              
Eo Geom Summon Swords Ver 1.2 - Lightning Order              
excalibur              
HECATIC GREA              
Hell Buster Launcher V1.1              
Marble Phantasm              
Marble Phantasm - Rho Aias-54287-1-0              
Maximum Drive V2.1              
Multi Core Shot - Select Multi Cluster Strafe              
Multi Thru Shot v0.11              
Nine Lives Blade Works              
RabbitNuclear              
Smokin' Sick Style Kustom Alpha4 Version              
Tempest (Vindictus Cyclone)              
The Unlimited Blade Works by Elysees 0dot6              
TheKillingMoon - Animation Fix              
Unlimited Blade Works Remake              
WhirlWind V1.1_ DarkFallingGrave_ Destruction_              
Zangetsu1.1              
Bound Arrows Bow Bash and Very Perky Archery              
Permanent Legendary Bonus nmm- 49905              
Samurai Perks              
Smithing Perks Overhaul              
AH Hotkeys - Skyrim Hotkey Manager              
AH Hotkeys ControlMap-59171-1-1              
Better Dialogue Controls              
Better MessageBox Controls              
SkyUI              
UIExtensions              
Auto Unequip Ammo              
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice              
JContainers              
NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481              
RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5              
skse_1_07_03              
Belt-Fastened Quivers              
Enhanced Blood Textures              
PotionReplacer_PatchV0.2              
PotionsReplacer              
Artillery - Death From Afar nmm- 23791              
Fancy Bows v1,02 nmm-78112              
Hellion Arrows              
Immersive Weapons              
Japanese weapons              
Mykatana              
Scoped Bows 3.1.1_Marksman Edition              
Throwing Weapons A V6_0_0 nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons B - Quiver Plugin nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons C - Special Weapons Plugin nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons D - Perk Tree Plugin nmm-14176              
Throwing Weapons E - Leveled Lists Plugin nmm-14176              
Unique Weapons Redone              
Unique Uniques              
Utter Uniques Upgrade (Unique Unique)              
Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade              

For environmental mods to enhance appearance, I am using these but I know I need more, but I do not know what else would be best.  I tested some things, but they only caused issues for me.  Any duplicates are patches or additional add-on's for the corresponding main file:

Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB v.2.0-50065-2-0              
Snapdragon Prime ENB              
Enhanced Lights and FX              
Lightning during Thunder Storms              
Realistic Water Two              
True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone v1.5              
Wonders of Weather              
aMidianBorn Caves and Mines              
aMidianBorn Solstheim Landscape              
HD Photorealistic Ivy              
Realistic Aspen Trees              
Ruins Clutter Improved              
SFO - No grass-141-              
SFO Billboards for v2.5C-141-              
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures              
Static Mesh Improvement Mod              
Ultimate HD Fire Effects              
Ultimate HD Fire Effects              

Well All i know about NMM is what a mess it was to keep order so im afraid this how far I can assist you installation wise. As for mods you did mention that you want realism. Some of those texture mods your running are pretty old and if your pc can handle it there are some out there that is even more realistic. As for loot one thing you need to understand its not perfect so it will not always put all your mods in the perfect order. I might have missed it in your list but you should install bodyslide and outfitstudio. racemenu or ece for character creation. Personally i prefer racemenu. You also seem to have installed stuff for different body types and that will cause issues. You will need to pick one either CBBE or UUNP There are tons off variations in both of those but you can build it in bodyslide. But you will have to pick one or the other otherwise clothes wont fit lots of clipping etc. I also see your running elfx. I would install that without the weather part as its not complete and install something like vivid weathers it goes well with truestorms and then add mintie's ligtning mod for real lightning strikes fun getting hit by those lol :)

Could also be worth while having a read if nothing else through these two guides ;

http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/mods/essential/

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#tab=Third_Party_Programs

And of course the main step page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11

Even if you do not use them it will give you some idea about options and choices, there are a few other guides aimed at the adult stuff

This guide https://nsfwmods.com/forums/topic/46-a-naughty-and-immersive-skyrim/ being a pretty good one though I have no idea how up to date it is at present, there is an older version here on ll though.

I had to reinstall skyrim, and I keep having a problem when trying to install ENB.  I have followed the instructions to install, made sure to have the most up-to-date files for the ENB series, and tried all the options I could find regarding the issue(s) that I am having, but keep having the error regarding "bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 not being set, or having more than one copy", and then CTD no matter what I do.  So, I am just going to have to not have any ENB until I figure it out somehow (and I am horrible with this stuff...so, I will probably never figure it out).  I also do not want to start installing any mods that improve visuals, lighting, or environmental enhancements...blah blah blah.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me out by listing specific mods to install, and the appropriate order and changes that they may need to get things working.  I realize it is a lot to ask, but trying to follow the guides and stuff I have been able to find are rather old from the looks of things, and not laid out in a way that I can understand.

I did look at: http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/mods/essential/

But until I can figure out what is wrong with my initial setup, I am weary.  Also, they list so many mods, I do not really know what I actually need to get what I am looking for while leaving plenty of room to install all the other mods I would like.

Probably the thing that I hate the most about all of this are all of the mods...so, so, sooooo many choices...and being a VERY indecisive person...it seems almost cruel.  LOL.

I was also wondering if someone could also help me the same way with player character models, textures, etc.  Listing specific mods and the appropriate order and any changes that they may require to function.  I prefer using CBBE body, Succubus Race, and apachiiskyhair, and I do want the HDT functionality.  I think I got it down for the most part, but I think what I have been working with might be out of date, and I have no clue where to find the most up-to-date mods, support mods, etc.  I just want my character to look the absolute best, and I do not know how to get my character to look right using any of the SL mod files.

The last thing I really need help with is animations.  I think I keep installing mods that conflict with others; thus, they prevent the ones I really want to work from working properly, or at all.  I REALLY want to have the best animations for my character to function as a samurai, shinobi, Martial artist, Archer, the appropriate walk/run/sprint/jump animations to support this, and etc.

Some of the mods I use for animations are:

TK Dodge

Martial Arts

Combat Animations: MyKatana

2H Katana Attack Animations

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Katana Style

42 minutes ago, Donatella79 said:

Found a tutorial that was actually quite helpful, and I finally was able to fix the errors and get things going, finally.

Thank you for the help.  This is quite a learning process.  lol

That process will probably never stop, in my experience to be more relaxed about stuff not working from beginning or like expected is the best you can hope for. ;)

Just one thing i've noticed, you mentioned an error message that "bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 not being set, or having more than one copy". My PC is too weak to run ENBs, but tuch lines usually refer to an *.ini file. Since it's related to your ENB, I'd check the folder for any .ini file, once you found it make a backup, then you copy "bFloatPointRenderTarget", open that file with a text editor (not word, notepad or for some more comfort i'd suggest notepad++, press ctrl+f, then ctrl+v to search for this line. See if it's set to =1 and change it if not. If it doesn't work, change it back or just delete the file and restore it from your backup.

Yeah, I was able to find tutorials and stuff online that explained that, and I did exactly what they said step-for-step; however, the problem had persisted, so, I have no clue what I was doing wrong.  I uninstalled everything to be safe.  Mod Organizer, NMM, and Skyrim.  I stopped using NMM, as I started watching the 3 tutorials by HeroedeLeyenda, and their tutorials had actually helped me the most.  Maybe because they were the most up-to-date; unfortunately, HeroedeLeyenda never made any more than the 3 they had listed on https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Archived