Viewier Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Also, if anybody can somehow get into contact with Ducumon himself, I think we could probably recover everything. I *think* he's still in the server.
Viewier Posted September 3 Posted September 3 user Zanosfire uploaded Ducumon 2 (the XY one) in a DM to me. https://pixeldrain.com/u/aqeKbKSi
memorydecay Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) I have Ducumon 1-4 as .3ds files, I can upload them somewhere for everyone. Plus Hilbo75's edition, which I got from there too. Edited September 3 by memorydecay
zanosfire Posted September 3 Posted September 3 5 minutes ago, Rosefan64 said: What's Ducumon about anyway? its just a nsfw resprite of the 3ds games plus some unique pokemon forms ie: ducu charazard and lewd gardivoir/lopunny, 1 is omega ruby, 2 is xy, 3 is sun/moon, 4 is ultra sun/moon,
Kamivax Posted September 3 Posted September 3 33 minutes ago, memorydecay said: I have Ducumon 1-4 as .3ds files, I can upload them somewhere for everyone. Plus Hilbo75's edition, which I got from there too. I dont think posting the .3ds files, as is, is a good idea because one could argue it's like posting a rom. At least that's how it would seem to me. 1
memorydecay Posted September 3 Posted September 3 12 minutes ago, Kamivax said: I dont think posting the .3ds files, as is, is a good idea because one could argue it's like posting a rom. At least that's how it would seem to me. Ahh true, I got them prepatched from their website, so sadly it's all I have.
whateverdontcare Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I have a ducumon iku2.cia file. I'm not sure what a .cia file is I don't remember what that's for. I have a ducumon Iku Hard Edition.3ds. And a ducumon Iku.3ds They're all over a gigabyte so I can't just send them in a regular message.
Viewier Posted September 3 Posted September 3 40 minutes ago, Kamivax said: I dont think posting the .3ds files, as is, is a good idea because one could argue it's like posting a rom. At least that's how it would seem to me. This thread here doesn't have that restriction. You can post them there! Unless you can find a way to make a patch file from the 3ds files. My expertise is from gen 3-5, so idk how that would work.
Viewier Posted September 3 Posted September 3 25 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said: I have a ducumon iku2.cia file. I'm not sure what a .cia file is I don't remember what that's for. I have a ducumon Iku Hard Edition.3ds. And a ducumon Iku.3ds They're all over a gigabyte so I can't just send them in a regular message. even in a zip file they can't be sent individually?
Dwellernumber765 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I shou I should be done in like an hour or two I'll zip it up and send it on mediafire i guess 1
Viewier Posted September 3 Posted September 3 7 minutes ago, Dwellernumber765 said: I shou I should be done in like an hour or two I'll zip it up and send it on mediafire i guess There are a lot more of these than I thought. I remember back when Ducumon 1 and Ducumon 1 Randomized were the only ones.
Viewier Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) I'm glad this rom hack was reuploaded on romsfun. I'd be sad if Pokemon Bun was lost media. https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/pokémon-bun-w-no-outline-sciresm-salty-sd-patches-built-in.387164/ https://citra-emulator.com/3ds-roms/pokemon-bun/ https://romsfun.com/roms/3ds/pokemon-bun.html Edited September 3 by Viewier
whateverdontcare Posted September 3 Posted September 3 41 minutes ago, Viewier said: even in a zip file they can't be sent individually? Tried it and even the smallest of them is way too big after being zipped. Seems like Dwellernumber has got it at least.
pornlover1111 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) These are some of the files i found on my computer from ducumon, I also should have somehere a copy of dukumon iku 1-4, but i see others already are taking care of it. MyAssLewd-Ducumon.zip PigmentRubyV1-ducumon.zip Edited September 3 by pornlover1111 the file formatting is odd 1
pornlover1111 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Found ducumon iku 1-4, here you go, an archiving effort such as this is something i can get behind. https://mega.nz/folder/pRQxyRQT#IUEenqDNDyxr8pNJJmtEPQ
Dwellernumber765 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 14 hours ago, Viewier said: I'm glad this rom hack was reuploaded on romsfun. I'd be sad if Pokemon Bun was lost media. https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/pokémon-bun-w-no-outline-sciresm-salty-sd-patches-built-in.387164/ https://citra-emulator.com/3ds-roms/pokemon-bun/ https://romsfun.com/roms/3ds/pokemon-bun.html out of topic but seeing this lowk made me mad lmao 1
k0kk0r0 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 found this it has the name StealthPiratesv31Mar2024-Ducumon.zip
Viewier Posted September 3 Posted September 3 18 hours ago, Dwellernumber765 said: I shou I should be done in like an hour or two I'll zip it up and send it on mediafire i guess could you send each of these as a different file on the site itself? I feel like sending them all together in one file would be a bit too much.
Viewier Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 3 hours ago, k0kk0r0 said: found this it has the name StealthPiratesv31Mar2024-Ducumon.zip 5.09 MB · 1 download i think that's a totally sfw hack. Ducumon did sfw and nsfw hacks. All of the exclusives were nsfw though, to my knowledge. Edited September 3 by Viewier
memorydecay Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Currently uploading Ducumon 1-4 (base versions) and the Hilbo75 version .3ds files to Gofile, will post the link to the folder once done, for those who want them.
Viewier Posted September 4 Posted September 4 27 minutes ago, memorydecay said: Currently uploading Ducumon 1-4 (base versions) and the Hilbo75 version .3ds files to Gofile, will post the link to the folder once done, for those who want them. Hilbo75's mod is already here and has its own thread. 1
Lesbi the Lesbian Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Hello! I am currently working on a project that is a Romhack of emerald. It is relevant here because it does involve nudity heavily! I would love it if I could get some assistance on this project. It is to be called "Pokélesbi." This Romhack would essentially be my own Pokémon region, but instead of Pokémon, it's all my characters. They are Pocket Lesbis. Hence, Pokélesbi. What I'm looking for is those who can do sprite work, mainly. The actual romhacking part is to be done by me. If you could help, I sure would appreciate it! Side note, I am considering making a whole seperate forum for this. If there's enough interest, then perhaps I will do so. A friend of mine recommended I post this to see if there were anyone out there that might be able to help. 5
Dwellernumber765 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 8 hours ago, Lesbi the Lesbian said: Hello! I am currently working on a project that is a Romhack of emerald. It is relevant here because it does involve nudity heavily! I would love it if I could get some assistance on this project. It is to be called "Pokélesbi." This Romhack would essentially be my own Pokémon region, but instead of Pokémon, it's all my characters. They are Pocket Lesbis. Hence, Pokélesbi. What I'm looking for is those who can do sprite work, mainly. The actual romhacking part is to be done by me. If you could help, I sure would appreciate it! Side note, I am considering making a whole seperate forum for this. If there's enough interest, then perhaps I will do so. A friend of mine recommended I post this to see if there were anyone out there that might be able to help. Can you send me the characters, I want to have a look at them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now