Jump to content

Pokemon Hacks/games?


Recommended Posts

Posted
23 minutes ago, ZeroFives said:

 

That's fair. Again. You can stop the project for any reason you like. :3

Though I did probably go too far with requesting that others not continue it.

But I didn't want the same thing to happen a third time.

Moderators do have the power to destroy threads if they want.

Posted
2 hours ago, Viewier said:

Though I did probably go too far with requesting that others not continue it.

But I didn't want the same thing to happen a third time.

Moderators do have the power to destroy threads if they want.

 

True. Unfortunate but true.

Posted
7 hours ago, ZeroFives said:


This makes Zero sense to me once so ever. I mean. Do they have Game Freak's permission to edit the sprites into Mormon in the first place? What about Nintendo's permission? Did they give the okay for their IP to be used to make Moemon?

For someone who makes mods. To turn around and say no one is allowed to make a mod of their work. Just sounds ridiculous to me. I've seen this so much. "Here is a Mod I made without permission. Now. Don't you fucking dare to make a mod of it!" Is one of the stupidest arguments. They can say they don't want Edits to be done of their edits. Sure. But they do not. Under any circumstance. Have the moral high ground.

Mind you. I. Personally. Have Zero interest in Moemon. And Zero interest in a nude mod for it. But this just sounds like someone is abusing their mod powers to get rid of a project they do not like. Since, if it did break the rules. They would have just deleted the thread themselves. Having you delete it for them is strange. Like they wanted it gone, but knew they'd get in trouble if they removed it.

Also. Don't you already make nude edits without the permission of the owners of Pokemon's IPs? Do you really think Nintendo, Game Freak, or their Devs. Are okay with nude edits? Nintendo's official's stance on modding is that it should be 100% illegal to ever mod any game for any reason. Period.

In the end. It's your choice to end the project if you want too. You don't even need a reason to do so. I simply do not agree with the Moemon team's actions on this. It's just ridiculous.

At the end of the day, I still used their sprites without asking them. We're directly drawing over their own work, even if it's not their permission with the IP, they still have their own rights over their art. 
I'm personally not very offended by this, I knew it was going to happened eventually. I respect their decisions to protect their artists work because I'm a big fan of it.
Though the only thing I'm really curious about is why did no one contacted me to removed it. Viewer isn't really the one that's managing it as much as me but it could even be that they did and I was just incredibly inactive here recently so it moved onto Viewer
Either way, I'm not gonna try to continue to push the project further. I'll just leave the version I still have a hold off on my link and maybe shift to working for the Nude Project team more.

Posted
10 hours ago, ZeroFives said:


This makes Zero sense to me once so ever. I mean. Do they have Game Freak's permission to edit the sprites into Mormon in the first place? What about Nintendo's permission? Did they give the okay for their IP to be used to make Moemon?

For someone who makes mods. To turn around and say no one is allowed to make a mod of their work. Just sounds ridiculous to me. I've seen this so much. "Here is a Mod I made without permission. Now. Don't you fucking dare to make a mod of it!" Is one of the stupidest arguments. They can say they don't want Edits to be done of their edits. Sure. But they do not. Under any circumstance. Have the moral high ground.

Mind you. I. Personally. Have Zero interest in Moemon. And Zero interest in a nude mod for it. But this just sounds like someone is abusing their mod powers to get rid of a project they do not like. Since, if it did break the rules. They would have just deleted the thread themselves. Having you delete it for them is strange. Like they wanted it gone, but knew they'd get in trouble if they removed it.

Also. Don't you already make nude edits without the permission of the owners of Pokemon's IPs? Do you really think Nintendo, Game Freak, or their Devs. Are okay with nude edits? Nintendo's official's stance on modding is that it should be 100% illegal to ever mod any game for any reason. Period.

In the end. It's your choice to end the project if you want too. You don't even need a reason to do so. I simply do not agree with the Moemon team's actions on this. It's just ridiculous.

 

Its more so to do with respecting what the original devs wanted, and mainly not using the work they've made. But otherwise, I do agree with you on this for the most part. While they don't want their work used, technically speaking, nothing is stopping someone from making their own Moemon nude mod with their own sprites and such. Since all they own is the sprites they made. Not the IP or the idea, nor the concept of making the pokemon half anthro humanoids.

 

7 hours ago, Viewier said:

Though I did probably go too far with requesting that others not continue it.

But I didn't want the same thing to happen a third time.

Moderators do have the power to destroy threads if they want.

 

1 hour ago, Dwellernumber765 said:

At the end of the day, I still used their sprites without asking them. We're directly drawing over their own work, even if it's not their permission with the IP, they still have their own rights over their art. 
I'm personally not very offended by this, I knew it was going to happened eventually. I respect their decisions to protect their artists work because I'm a big fan of it.
Though the only thing I'm really curious about is why did no one contacted me to removed it. Viewer isn't really the one that's managing it as much as me but it could even be that they did and I was just incredibly inactive here recently so it moved onto Viewer
Either way, I'm not gonna try to continue to push the project further. I'll just leave the version I still have a hold off on my link and maybe shift to working for the Nude Project team more.

 

To be fair, as long as the sprites are original and not the same ones used in Moemon, a mod can still be made. As I said above, its mainly the sprites and art that they requested to not be used as far as I'm aware. Which is valid. But they do not own the concept of half anthro humanoids. If that's all Moemon is, then one can still make a nude mod as long as the sprites and artwork is original and different, and not a direct copy. They have the right to ask others not to use their work, but they don't have the right to demand that no one makes anything at all.

Posted
7 hours ago, Zorai said:

 

Its more so to do with respecting what the original devs wanted, and mainly not using the work they've made. But otherwise, I do agree with you on this for the most part. While they don't want their work used, technically speaking, nothing is stopping someone from making their own Moemon nude mod with their own sprites and such. Since all they own is the sprites they made. Not the IP or the idea, nor the concept of making the pokemon half anthro humanoids.

 

 

 

To be fair, as long as the sprites are original and not the same ones used in Moemon, a mod can still be made. As I said above, its mainly the sprites and art that they requested to not be used as far as I'm aware. Which is valid. But they do not own the concept of half anthro humanoids. If that's all Moemon is, then one can still make a nude mod as long as the sprites and artwork is original and different, and not a direct copy. They have the right to ask others not to use their work, but they don't have the right to demand that no one makes anything at all.

Oh true!

I think that they weren't saying that absolutely no mod where the pokemon are naked people could be made. They just didn't want their sprites to be edited.

Posted
On 8/28/2026 at 12:00 AM, Dwellernumber765 said:

At the end of the day, I still used their sprites without asking them. We're directly drawing over their own work, even if it's not their permission with the IP, they still have their own rights over their art. 
I'm personally not very offended by this, I knew it was going to happened eventually. I respect their decisions to protect their artists work because I'm a big fan of it.
Though the only thing I'm really curious about is why did no one contacted me to removed it. Viewer isn't really the one that's managing it as much as me but it could even be that they did and I was just incredibly inactive here recently so it moved onto Viewer
Either way, I'm not gonna try to continue to push the project further. I'll just leave the version I still have a hold off on my link and maybe shift to working for the Nude Project team more.


So... Respect the artists for this mod. But do not respect the artists who made pokemon in the first place? Your logic makes no sense to me. Sorry.

 

On 8/28/2026 at 2:07 AM, Zorai said:

 

Its more so to do with respecting what the original devs wanted, and mainly not using the work they've made. But otherwise, I do agree with you on this for the most part. While they don't want their work used, technically speaking, nothing is stopping someone from making their own Moemon nude mod with their own sprites and such. Since all they own is the sprites they made. Not the IP or the idea, nor the concept of making the pokemon half anthro humanoids.

 

 

 

To be fair, as long as the sprites are original and not the same ones used in Moemon, a mod can still be made. As I said above, its mainly the sprites and art that they requested to not be used as far as I'm aware. Which is valid. But they do not own the concept of half anthro humanoids. If that's all Moemon is, then one can still make a nude mod as long as the sprites and artwork is original and different, and not a direct copy. They have the right to ask others not to use their work, but they don't have the right to demand that no one makes anything at all.


Respect what the Original Devs wanted? Aren't the Original Devs the ones from Game Freak who made pokemon in the first place? Not the team behind Moemon. In fact, you can say that the team behind Moemon weren't respecting the orginal Devs or artists for Pokemon when they made their mod of the game then.

Also. Something tells me. That if you used the Anthro Humanoids idea with original sprites. That the Moemon team would take just as much issue with it. Because you'd be making "Their Idea" Lewd.

 

On 8/28/2026 at 9:55 AM, Viewier said:

Oh true!

I think that they weren't saying that absolutely no mod where the pokemon are naked people could be made. They just didn't want their sprites to be edited.


By that logic. The don't edit sprites when the artists don't like it. Then wouldn't all the nude pokemon mod projects. No. Wouldn't all pokemon mod projects run afoul of such a rule?

My point is this. Why does this team of modders get to decide if their work gets modded or not. When that work itself is an unauthorized mod of someone else's works? Do we think what. The people who originally made pokemon don't deserve their work to be respected nearly as much as much as this one group of modders? They don't want their stuff edited because they put so much work into those sprites. What about the people who put in even MORE work into making the game in the first place?

Their fine to not like their work being modded. Most artists don't like it. Most Devs don't like it. But it is hypocritical as all fuck to go around demanding people don't make mods of their work. Which is itself a MOD of someone else's work.

You guys don't want to continue the project. I get it. That's fine. It's your choice. But please. Don't defend the Moemon team on this. What they did in this case is ridiculous and hypocritical.

Posted
1 hour ago, ZeroFives said:

You guys don't want to continue the project. I get it. That's fine. It's your choice. But please. Don't defend the Moemon team on this. What they did in this case is ridiculous and hypocritical.

Maybe it's because it's a modder talking to another modder. Y'know, even ground and all that.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ZeroFives said:


So... Respect the artists for this mod. But do not respect the artists who made pokemon in the first place? Your logic makes no sense to me. Sorry.

 


Respect what the Original Devs wanted? Aren't the Original Devs the ones from Game Freak who made pokemon in the first place? Not the team behind Moemon. In fact, you can say that the team behind Moemon weren't respecting the orginal Devs or artists for Pokemon when they made their mod of the game then.

Also. Something tells me. That if you used the Anthro Humanoids idea with original sprites. That the Moemon team would take just as much issue with it. Because you'd be making "Their Idea" Lewd.

 


By that logic. The don't edit sprites when the artists don't like it. Then wouldn't all the nude pokemon mod projects. No. Wouldn't all pokemon mod projects run afoul of such a rule?

My point is this. Why does this team of modders get to decide if their work gets modded or not. When that work itself is an unauthorized mod of someone else's works? Do we think what. The people who originally made pokemon don't deserve their work to be respected nearly as much as much as this one group of modders? They don't want their stuff edited because they put so much work into those sprites. What about the people who put in even MORE work into making the game in the first place?

Their fine to not like their work being modded. Most artists don't like it. Most Devs don't like it. But it is hypocritical as all fuck to go around demanding people don't make mods of their work. Which is itself a MOD of someone else's work.

You guys don't want to continue the project. I get it. That's fine. It's your choice. But please. Don't defend the Moemon team on this. What they did in this case is ridiculous and hypocritical.

 

Because if I or another made a piece of art, and someone took said art without permission and edited it, its considered disrespectful.

Fanart has always been a thing and is something most original devs/artist don't mind at all and cherish, depending on what it is. But most artist don't want their work or themselves associated with NSFW due to how people are. That's why I don't use my actual username for any NSFW content. 

 

And to tack on, this isn't fanart of it. Its nude edits of said artwork.

 

That's essentially what's happened here. The spriter's of Moemon don't want their work associated with NSFW content. It sucks yes, but again, nothing is stopping anyone from continuing it with new sprites. Its better to respect other artists/modders so that there's better relations down the road, rather then burn bridges with them and cause issues. 

Edited by Zorai
Posted
23 hours ago, Zorai said:

 

Because if I or another made a piece of art, and someone took said art without permission and edited it, its considered disrespectful.

Fanart has always been a thing and is something most original devs/artist don't mind at all and cherish, depending on what it is. But most artist don't want their work or themselves associated with NSFW due to how people are. That's why I don't use my actual username for any NSFW content. 

 

And to tack on, this isn't fanart of it. Its nude edits of said artwork.

 

That's essentially what's happened here. The spriter's of Moemon don't want their work associated with NSFW content. It sucks yes, but again, nothing is stopping anyone from continuing it with new sprites. Its better to respect other artists/modders so that there's better relations down the road, rather then burn bridges with them and cause issues. 


Editing the Moemon Spirtes to be nude is the SAME thing as editing the Pokemon Sprites, or Trainer Sprites to be nude. Why is one okay when the other isn't? The Moemon themselves are editing the artwork of the game. And then telling other people not too. Why is it okay for the Moemon Team to edit other people's art. But it's not okay for people to edit their artwork. That's insane.
 

Posted (edited)

Ducumon Iku v1.1 - 3DS Hack ROM has Contents with Ash Greninja, Ducu  Charizard pokemon Read my article to get and know more at https://www. ducumon.click/2021/10/ducumon-iku.html

EVERYONE! I have a mission for you.

Recently, Ducumon the website has shut down, leaving all of the exclusive nsfw rom hacks on that site to be lost media as the download pages and links have been removed.

However! The Ducumon YouTube Channel still has the discord link available:

https://discord.com/invite/yKzB9k4ya6

What I need you to do is this.

Go to the discord and download all of the exclusive ROM Hacks.

Most paramount are download links for Ducumon Iku 1, Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, Ducumon Iku 2, Ducumon Iku 3, Ducumon Iku 4, Ducumon PA 1, Ducumon PA 2, and Ducumon PA 3. There could be others, but those are the ones I am aware of.

Then, once you have these patches, please upload them here in zip (compressed) files.

I would do this myself, but I, for whatever reason, keep getting errors whenever I try to connect my phone number to my discord account. So, there's nothing I can do.image.png.b2c8debbe4936468c96578baef37a1df.png

I want to do this for preservation. Even though I certainly have gripes with Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, it still deserves to be preserved.
I don't want to lose these ROMs forever. Others deserve to play them.

I fear that the discord too will be temporary, and then, the games will be wiped from the internet forever and nobody new can play them.

Can I count on you guys for this?

Edited by Viewier
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Viewier said:

Ducumon Iku v1.1 - 3DS Hack ROM has Contents with Ash Greninja, Ducu  Charizard pokemon Read my article to get and know more at https://www. ducumon.click/2021/10/ducumon-iku.html

EVERYONE! I have a mission for you.

Recently, Ducumon the website has shut down, leaving all of the exclusive nsfw rom hacks on that site to be lost media as the download pages and links have been removed.

However! The Ducumon YouTube Channel still has the discord link available:

https://discord.com/invite/yKzB9k4ya6

What I need you to do is this.

Go to the discord and download all of the exclusive ROM Hacks.

Most paramount are download links for Ducumon Iku 1, Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, Ducumon Iku 2, Ducumon Iku 3, Ducumon Iku 4, Ducumon PA 1, Ducumon PA 2, and Ducumon PA 3. There could be others, but those are the ones I am aware of.

Then, once you have these patches, please upload them here in zip (compressed) files.

I would do this myself, but I, for whatever reason, keep getting errors whenever I try to connect my phone number to my discord account. So, there's nothing I can do.image.png.b2c8debbe4936468c96578baef37a1df.png

I want to do this for preservation. Even though I certainly have gripes with Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, it still deserves to be preserved.
I don't want to lose these ROMs forever. Others deserve to play them.

I fear that the discord too will be temporary, and then, the games will be wiped from the internet forever and nobody new can play them.

Can I count on you guys for this?

Holy shit

fuckk man I used to have a source file that has every single rom from there that I left out while transferring data to my new device

FUCK

hopefully we can find someway to extract them out

possibly wayback machine if the link to download them inside the website isn’t out of commission yet

Edited by Dwellernumber765
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Dwellernumber765 said:

Holy shit

fuckk man I used to have a source file that has every single rom from there that I left out while transferring data to my new device

FUCK

hopefully we can find someway to extract them out

possibly wayback machine if the link to download them inside the website isn’t out of commission yet

what cosmic irony 😭

I tried wayback machine. You can go to the download pages just fine, but the download links themselves don't work.

Edited by Viewier
Posted

Also, I think Ducumon had a patreon, so that may be good to look at after scouring the discord server.

I really hope we can recover these games.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Viewier said:

Ducumon Iku v1.1 - 3DS Hack ROM has Contents with Ash Greninja, Ducu  Charizard pokemon Read my article to get and know more at https://www. ducumon.click/2021/10/ducumon-iku.html

EVERYONE! I have a mission for you.

Recently, Ducumon the website has shut down, leaving all of the exclusive nsfw rom hacks on that site to be lost media as the download pages and links have been removed.

However! The Ducumon YouTube Channel still has the discord link available:

https://discord.com/invite/yKzB9k4ya6

What I need you to do is this.

Go to the discord and download all of the exclusive ROM Hacks.

Most paramount are download links for Ducumon Iku 1, Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, Ducumon Iku 2, Ducumon Iku 3, Ducumon Iku 4, Ducumon PA 1, Ducumon PA 2, and Ducumon PA 3. There could be others, but those are the ones I am aware of.

Then, once you have these patches, please upload them here in zip (compressed) files.

I would do this myself, but I, for whatever reason, keep getting errors whenever I try to connect my phone number to my discord account. So, there's nothing I can do.image.png.b2c8debbe4936468c96578baef37a1df.png

I want to do this for preservation. Even though I certainly have gripes with Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, it still deserves to be preserved.
I don't want to lose these ROMs forever. Others deserve to play them.

I fear that the discord too will be temporary, and then, the games will be wiped from the internet forever and nobody new can play them.

Can I count on you guys for this?

I will offer up a reward if someone does this for me.

A custom patch of your choosing as long as I do not have to make new sprites for it.

Someone, please archive these ROMs. It's important to me.

Edited by Viewier
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Viewier said:

I will offer up a reward if someone does this for me.

A custom patch of your choosing as long as I do not have to make new sprites for it.

Someone, please archive these ROMs. It's important to me.

they are really heavy I wonder how to post them
I found this 3dshacks_202504 directory listing and this Ducumon Iku : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Edited by daisy_lovers
Posted
1 hour ago, Viewier said:

I will offer up a reward if someone does this for me.

A custom patch of your choosing as long as I do not have to make new sprites for it.

Someone, please archive these ROMs. It's important to me.

I joined the discord server and all i found was this link to their old website I believe, so far some of them that i clicked on has lead to a download link
I would download them and try to compile all that I can if my Internet wasn't freaking out at this moment
https://www.ducumon.click/

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Viewier said:

Ducumon Iku v1.1 - 3DS Hack ROM has Contents with Ash Greninja, Ducu  Charizard pokemon Read my article to get and know more at https://www. ducumon.click/2021/10/ducumon-iku.html

EVERYONE! I have a mission for you.

Recently, Ducumon the website has shut down, leaving all of the exclusive nsfw rom hacks on that site to be lost media as the download pages and links have been removed.

However! The Ducumon YouTube Channel still has the discord link available:

https://discord.com/invite/yKzB9k4ya6

What I need you to do is this.

Go to the discord and download all of the exclusive ROM Hacks.

Most paramount are download links for Ducumon Iku 1, Ducumon Iku 1 Randomized, Ducumon Iku 2, Ducumon Iku 3, Ducumon Iku 4, Ducumon PA 1, Ducumon PA 2, and Ducumon PA 3. There could be others, but those are the ones I am aware of.

Then, once you have these patches, please upload them here in zip (compressed) files.

 

My internet appears to be even slower than Dweller so I'll settle with RPG maker Pokemon games labelled "+18" I've found out through Ducumon but is not theirs. All three appears to be abandoned besides Cultivation that occasionally breaks out of hiatus. Thanks to their sheer size of files I'll substitute with links besides Pokeich which I couldn't find a link accessible by everyone. No promises on quality of product.

 

Pokemon Hentai Version by SINtax ErrOR (Not to be confused with Pokemon Hentai Version flash game by humbird0)

Pokemon Cultivation by Man Do not Hop

Pokeich is by Karmacc

Pokeich0.5.1.zip

 

Oh and plus, I've actually got into Ducumon's Discord as you asked, but all there was barebone state of the server.

I don't know if it was always like this or it became like this after the wipeout, but remaining channels didn't contain anything fruitful.
image.png.a53c126abf20efc2946d373f429ade0e.png

 

What I could make out from that server and the site that's apparently alive in barebone state for now, is that PA 2 and 3 died behind the paywall and never saw the light in public.

 

Spoiler

Ducumon is apparently under rebranding as "Remakit". They have no plans to tackle with NSFW materials anymore, their reasoning for that is... paywalled. How fun!

This was the closest free-to-access answer I could get. Though I have a feeling I can piece one or two together when the most talked about game in there was titled "Lolimon"
image.png.d9af27ba53e75e6a8f75d5956f651e30.png

 

Edited by Noillus
Posted

i think i had one one or two of them downloaded a while back i like to hoard things on my storage so will check and get back to you

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dwellernumber765 said:

They're using 1flincher and terabox i'm gonna cry jesus fucking christ
this is fucking painful i hope file hosting website die

😭

I forgot how bad the downloads there were.

The site was also so full of viruses when you tried to do downloads it wasn't funny. I had to repeatedly click links, immediately close them, and then click the links again just so they worked.

Edited by Viewier

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...