On 6/3/2018 at 2:13 AM, MaehdasGras23 said:

Same for me

On 6/2/2018 at 2:15 PM, Xfrimz said:

The link to download the heel sound is kinda dead and the mod won't work without it, is there an alternate link or a version of this mod without that dependency? Thanks in advance

Here ya go ?

Heels Sound 1.5.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New update released!

PLEASE GO INTO YOUR SKYRIM FOLDER AND DO THE FOLLOWING:

1) navigate to "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DCP"

2) delete the "fingerNails" folder completely

Spoiler
On 6/26/2018 at 7:47 PM, Yuni said:

Suggestion: An "open" sling bikini like this one in the center would be fantastic. Thank you so much for all the bodyslide stuff, by the way.

760f9e9068a1b0a0d44be2217c3849b3.png

Yes, I added it. ?

• 2 weeks later...

heads up OP, the way the files are in download section, it reads like v2.0a and v2.0b are updates. After some troubleshooting, i figured out that they are both required, i think this is some of the issues people are posting about nothing showing up in bodyslide, because they probably like me only downlaoded 2.0b which is only textures. If I may, I would suggest you add in your description that they are both required, or rename them to part 1 and part 2.

got it working, love the outfits! awesome work.

Click bait. UUNP and I get it.. cbbe only. thanks for wasting an hour of my time. take uunp out of the title or make the download right. lucky im not a ll admin or id take this down till you removed uunp from title or fixed the downloads to include it. if you dont use it then why put it in the title?

9 hours ago, chickenleg44 said:

heads up OP, the way the files are in download section, it reads like v2.0a and v2.0b are updates. After some troubleshooting, i figured out that they are both required, i think this is some of the issues people are posting about nothing showing up in bodyslide, because they probably like me only downlaoded 2.0b which is only textures. If I may, I would suggest you add in your description that they are both required, or rename them to part 1 and part 2.

got it working, love the outfits! awesome work.

Thanks for the reminder. I actually meant to put that in back in version 1.4. I did say it in the forum, but forgot to add it to the mod page. 

3 hours ago, Conan_Chick said:

Click bait. UUNP and I get it.. cbbe only. thanks for wasting an hour of my time. take uunp out of the title or make the download right. lucky im not a ll admin or id take this down till you removed uunp from title or fixed the downloads to include it. if you dont use it then why put it in the title?

Well seeing as I'm not the one that converts it to UUNP, I can only tell you that you'll have to wait til zzyyxx completes it (as I stated in my previous post). I have no control over what they do. Also, if you look at the version number, it should be obvious that UUNP is behind. I keep the version numbers the same. If you still wanted to try the outfits in UUNP, you can still use v1.8, you'll only be missing a few items. And if you are talking specifically about the heels, I have stated a few times (in this forum) that the heels aren't converted. They are more difficult to convert than the outfits. Lastly, if you didn't read the mod page at all, I can't help you. I tried to put all the info I could on it so there wouldn't be too many issues. So, this mod is not "click bait".

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

This mod is exactly I have looked for! But is it possible to reduce armor value of these langeries? I guess that "1" will be enough because they can be weared with armor. 11-13 is too high for bras and strings

•  

If it matters that much, you can go into the CK and edit it yourself. It's not too hard.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I seem to have bra and sling mismatches when trying to create in bodyslide. I am using an HDT so maybe that's why?

edit: i changed the nipple perkiness to 0 maybe that coul resolve things?

What exactly do you mean by "mismatches"? The entire download is set for HDT. Are you using the UUNP?

36 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

What exactly do you mean by "mismatches"? The entire download is set for HDT. Are you using the UUNP?

No i'm using a body based on CBBE and cosio. I "fixed" it bymaking the boobs less large, whuch seems to have worked so far. Also it only "mismatches" when i use the baras and some of the panties with independently. If i use it together with the "vest" or "tanktop" it wil properly take over the shape of those cloth pieces. I guess i made the but and boobs a bit too large?