53 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

No i'm using a body based on CBBE and cosio. I "fixed" it bymaking the boobs less large, whuch seems to have worked so far. Also it only "mismatches" when i use the baras and some of the panties with independently. If i use it together with the "vest" or "tanktop" it wil properly take over the shape of those cloth pieces. I guess i made the but and boobs a bit too large?

For the outfits to work properly, you'll have to make sure when you build them in bodyslide that they are the same exact body shape as your base female body.There really shouldn't be any huge body shifts if you do that.

On 9/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

For the outfits to work properly, you'll have to make sure when you build them in bodyslide that they are the same exact body shape as your base female body.There really shouldn't be any huge body shifts if you do that.

You know i think it was because i used a HDT setting that was  bit too much i think. It was the naturalistic one from the All in one mod from leyenda. I'm using the regular cosio one again now though.

edit: Now another issue has popped up. For some reaon the pictures in the inventory have become invisible. They did work with NMM so i don't know why it decided not to show up this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just installed this mod and built the UUNP meshes, but I couple of things have gone amiss.

1. All the textures for the heels seem to still be CBBE textures, not UUNP

2. All iterations of the pulled shirt appear to be in red and not the colour of the version selected

Has anyone else had these issues and if so, how did they fix them?

• 3 months later...
On 2/2/2019 at 12:17 PM, TJHinSkyrim said:

Just installed this mod and built the UUNP meshes, but I couple of things have gone amiss.

1. All the textures for the heels seem to still be CBBE textures, not UUNP

2. All iterations of the pulled shirt appear to be in red and not the colour of the version selected

Has anyone else had these issues and if so, how did they fix them?

same 

• 1 year later...

This pack is awesome, particularly its modular structure.

UUNP version seem to be missing a bit. Took me seeing hand misalignment in game to realize something was a miss. Looks like UUNP BS doesnt have hand nails. Some mismatch with naming. Regardless, even in limited functuanality of its UUNP version, an awesome addition.

If there someone has UUNP fix, please do share.