Taking requests for CBBE SE Bodyslide Conversions

2 hours ago, Twinklestar75 said:

Okay. I have to understand what cbbe actually does I feel really stupid and very noob. But if you're really nice and explain to me I will be super happy

CBBE is an acronym for

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer

Caliente is the mod author.

It's a body mod that replaces the default Skyrim body with one that has more polys and better textures. It also has the potential to be a completely nude body when every armor is unequipped.

CBBE is one type of body. The other type is called UNP made by another author and it's the same idea except the body differs in proportions I suppose. However in regards to Skyrim SE, CBBE is the superior option because it was updated to have more polys and sliders whereas the UNP body was just ported to Skyrim SE from Skyrim LE and lacks the two features I mentioned.

Anyway, you can customize the way your body looks with another mod called Bodyslide. You can control sizing of breastsx, butt, arms, legs etc etc.

14 hours ago, Twinklestar75 said:

Oh, I have to figure out how to use it then. Thank you for your help. 

If you wish i can help you out over discord voice channel step by step of how and what to install

18 minutes ago, DustinMock said:

Sorry guys, right when I posted this up had some chaos IRL issues, looks like things are calming down and I can make good on this for y'all.  Feel terrible about getting everyones hopes up and going MIA right after.  

Its all good mate :smile: shit happens. I hope everything came good for you in the end. 

Could you do a conversion of the Noble Dress please ? (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3915?) After asking permission to mod's author, of course...

I love this dress, but it isn't very CBBE yet. If you make it, please conserve the verticality of the top, but add room for big bewbs up front ? ;)

It's a complex request though... If you make it, I could tip you a bit... :tongue: 

What about converting the Oldrim ShinShi Armor replacer (its UNP with phyiscs) to the new CBBE with physics? It would be a big job though. I can upload the mod if needed. Its been so long since I downloaded it I am not sure where to find it these days. I just started playing SSE and would love to have that armor replacer. 

• 3 weeks later...