I CAN'T REPLY TO ANYTHING!

korbe

What is going on? I can't reply to any threads.!

anyone else having this issue?

I can create a new topic but can't reply or make comments on any other cus no submit button! grrrr

EDIT 11-20-2017 = So strange, I can't reply to this either. there's no submit button! I assume it should be in the same

spot as it is when you make a new topic,.if so then yes my submit button is missing! can someone link this to a bug page please! I need help! no add-ons blocking it if its there when I make a new topic. so weird.

NO SUB BUTTON.jpg

22 hours ago, korbe said:

What is going on? I can't reply to any threads.!

anyone else having this issue?

I can create a new topic but can't reply or make comments on any other cus no submit button! grrrr

EDIT 11-20-2017 = So strange, I can't reply to this either. there's no submit button! I assume it should be in the same

spot as it is when you make a new topic,.if so then yes my submit button is missing! can someone link this to a bug page please! I need help! no add-ons blocking it if its there when I make a new topic. so weird.

NO SUB BUTTON.jpg

see the little green box just above GO TO TOPIC LISTING...  and below NOTIFY ME OF REPLIES..   its the blank area in the big box..  click that first and the submit button should appear on the bottom right of that box.  just above MARK SITE AS READ...   but you will not get a submit reply button until you click that box first.

Archived