Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Ho boy, here we go again.

So here's the thing about that announcement from KT: They hunted someone who SELL a modded material in DVD, which is violating the copyright. It's literally stated in the ToR.

Does it affect this community?  Well, no. But actually yes. Some of the mods does make a profit nowadays afterall.

The bigger problem is there's those guys who will see this opportunity & twisted the news into something like "They're starting to take down mod, take that"

As I always said, they are aware about mod, they are aware about swapping, they are aware about this site.  Do these thing bother them?

Yes, only if you make profit out of it. So stop it will you?

And if you said i'm just spouting bullshit about them being aware about modding & swapping, i suggest you to read their ToR.

They even bothered to give mod & swap a leeway by stating some very specific thing as a prohibited act(i.e. using software & device THAT automate play FOR the purpose of gaining in-game point), instead of stating the more commonly used "using 3rd party software".

So TLDR, as long as it's free they won't bother hunting down mod & swap

On 2021/1/6 at PM11点18分, HattoWW said:

您应该将这些dds文件放入相应的女孩皮肤文件夹中。女孩的skin.ini文件应指向这些皮肤文件2的名称,因此请检查女孩文件夹中的皮肤ini文件。

The problem has been solved. Thank you for sharing.

On 2021/1/7 at AM1点29分, migusuzu said:

(我检查了它是因为我看到了MOD数据)

我什么也不能说,因为我没有这个mod。
当我用搅拌器检查它时,我觉得它甚至很陌生,因为有些服装掉进了我的体内。

20210107_00.jpg.247a9ce833addc9c22075d187e1cef16.jpg

由于我拥有玛丽,因此我还将发布最初的感觉。

20210107_01.jpg.10b50df253f4ca6ab8b6d2adc9eff0d0.jpg

(是放大重叠部分的服装还是判断服装的存在与否,使每个身体
都不知道哪个更好)

使用谷歌翻译

Thank you for your help. I will continue to look for solutions.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:43 AM, dongmanyk said:

According to the tutorial, I made a mod, replacing the girl with COMMON.

Thanks ausgeek for the tutorial.

2019821.jpg.72a1b50e1b20ef0018733be4039319f3.jpg20198212.jpg.a357519d5b01be95c0b4bc122546870d.jpg

V1.5 Fixed some problems, added SR watermelon dress。(Please delete the old version first, don't copy and paste it directly on the old version.)

red.jpgwatermelon.jpg

Replacement of pistachios.rar 2.94 MB · 1,032 downloads  

Replacement of pistachios V1.5.rar 4.28 MB · 1,382 downloads

Thank you so much for this. Had been looking around for a mod that replaces a normal swimsuit with Pistachio and this was what I wanted.

@Inokanoan

The TV screen ib hash "919b9dbd" is shared by some other meshes I've found.

If you use some version of the Dildo mod, switch "919b9dbd" to "4ae7d910" the vb0 hash of the soap I think

If you have modded the Deikapuru suit , switch "919b9dbd" to "d9930d8b" the vb0 hash of some weird little masking piece on the bikini

Spoiler

preview.jpg.924accd5bd207d2ca6057641852909b7.jpg

Otherwise try searching your ini files for "919b9dbd" (TV screen ib hash) or "0e447010" (TV screen vb0 hash) if any other mods use it.

6 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@Inokanoan

The TV screen ib hash "919b9dbd" is shared by some other meshes I've found.

If you use some version of the Dildo mod, switch "919b9dbd" to "4ae7d910" the vb0 hash of the soap I think

If you have modded the Deikapuru suit , switch "919b9dbd" to "d9930d8b" the vb0 hash of some weird little masking piece on the bikini

Reveal hidden contents

preview.jpg.924accd5bd207d2ca6057641852909b7.jpg

Otherwise try searching your ini files for "919b9dbd" (TV screen ib hash) or "0e447010" (TV screen vb0 hash) if any other mods use it.

Big Thanks~! The problem indeed was with Decuple mod from Yorom (Jueri_Mod_Decuple_Common_Yorom). I changed the hash, as you advice, and TV-screen work again!

11112.jpg

Hi, I've been try to twist the demist.ini for my own preference, but I have encountered some problem here.

I wish to have a lighter fog as default while no fog when turn on the mod.  

After I had successfully lower the fog transparency (pink-ness)

The main screen appeared to have a little bit of pink color.
And also, when I disable mod (press F2), the fog didn't bring back my demist setting but the default demist setting, when this occur, go back to main screen, the pink-ness seems disappear.

F10 Reload will bring back my demist setting, but will also bring back the pink-ness back for main screen.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Sorry for my bad English if I cannot explain it very well.

I've attached my demist.ini in case you want to test that out.

image.png

image.png

My Demist setting.ini

Hello, I am looking to commission a modder to make the default Studio Room into something like a GREENSCREEN room. Kindly just send me a message if you are interested. Thanks!

P.S. If this mod already exists, please point me to the right direction. I have looked everywhere and found none. Thank you

Chromakey: How To Use a Green Screen - Videomaker

help me

I introduced MOD for the first time in a long time, Overall the MOD doesn't work.

I used HI-METAL skin, but other swimsuit mods doesn't work.

It will be in this status display.

3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3.7z、DOAXVV Modpack v10 was reinserted.

I used the mods folder in the past.

Do I have to update anything?

n02.jpg.f9725531f4fd2e67f2206033a7245bd3.jpgn01.jpg.8f567130ee1e3f6aa56f4e1e1604b247.jpg