Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Man i don't get it I really don't. I use 380 cubes to finally get Bismarck, got no money left*(kinda stopped playing after that). I Get 8% in FEH to 11.50% out of orbs no SSR. Spent all my crystal Magatama in Senran Kagura get nothing i wanted, only a few unwanted SSRs, Overlord spent around 5k of the gatcha stuff on multiple banners, finally got SSR Bride Alby wanted Shealtear but Alby was on rate up. FGO Nothing. This Game 1 Multi bam Hitomi. I LOVE YOU HITOMI (T T). As for the Lag YA MAJOR LAG, but my CPU and Memory are all the way to the top i have know clue why. The game sometime patches which does fix it sometimes

2.png

SSR Event Fluffy Teddy Bear (Hitomi) Update

Sorry for a quick update, just forgot the collar.

V1.1
Added Collar Variation

Download on above.

EDIT

Sorry for another quick update, just forgot select the right active UV map on body when export.

V1.2
Fixed body UV

5 hours ago, farranpoison said:

Ok, so I was lucky enough to get Nagisa's new doggy costume, but for whatever reason the costume (and only this costume) is lagging my game like hell whenever it's on the screen.

Anyone else who got her have this problem? I'm assuming it's a graphics thing due to the costume's fur textures, anyone know what should I try to change in my settings?

It'd honestly be a real shame if I couldn't use this costume, I really like it lol...

Please refer to the bottom on this page

https://doax-venusvacation.jp/info/7130.html

2 hours ago, VonVolx said:

Man i don't get it I really don't. I use 380 cubes to finally get Bismarck, got no money left*(kinda stopped playing after that). I Get 8% in FEH to 11.50% out of orbs no SSR. Spent all my crystal Magatama in Senran Kagura get nothing i wanted, only a few unwanted SSRs, Overlord spent around 5k of the gatcha stuff on multiple banners, finally got SSR Bride Alby wanted Shealtear but Alby was on rate up. FGO Nothing. This Game 1 Multi bam Hitomi. I LOVE YOU HITOMI (T T). As for the Lag YA MAJOR LAG, but my CPU and Memory are all the way to the top i have know clue why. The game sometime patches which does fix it sometimes

Why you always report other games gacha result on the DOAXVV thread?

The game does not lag on my PC, even I turn on the fur to max@4k60fps.

You should upgrade your GPU.

22 minutes ago, minazuki said:

Why you always report other games gacha result on the DOAXVV thread?

The game does not lag on my PC, even I turn on the fur to max@4k60fps.

You should upgrade your GPU.

Mostly cause i cant believe my luck in this game. Its just proof of it, i literaly get nothing in those games and here i get it in 1 free roll. Im stating to think B-hing about it here works. Like the time i helped some one here in the forum with a Q i then rolled and got Tamaki.

Also i think there is a huge memory leak in my computer it gets to a point were i cant move files or extract files like the mods until i reset my computer.  which i have to do now. This game really eats at my CPU and Memory pretty sure thats why it lags, it is mostly on start up of the game then gets better, but it will hit a spike now and again.

27 minutes ago, minazuki said:

Please refer to the bottom on this page

https://doax-venusvacation.jp/info/7130.html

Oh, I see. Thanks for that. Now I don't lag, but the costume isn't furry... ah well, it's not like the furry textures were super important lol.

Though I'm wondering, what else does that option control? Only for these costumes? I can't read the kanji so I dunno what it is lol... I'm wondering if other costumes are affected.

2 hours ago, rakka74 said:

Thank you so much.

If possible, Would you fix below as well?

I have no honoka's body friend in friend list now.

Can you add my account and put it as your ace,so I can test it?

I think I should not stay up late for modding.

The Honoka body is the result .....

2 hours ago, VonVolx said:

Mostly cause i cant believe my luck in this game. Its just proof of it, i literaly get nothing in those games and here i get it in 1 free roll. Im stating to think B-hing about it here works. Like the time i helped some one here in the forum with a Q i then rolled and got Tamaki.

Also i think there is a huge memory leak in my computer it gets to a point were i cant move files or extract files like the mods until i reset my computer.  which i have to do now. This game really eats at my CPU and Memory pretty sure thats why it lags, it is mostly on start up of the game then gets better, but it will hit a spike now and again.

This game really has good luck sometimes.
I get two current event SSR at the time by 1 free roll once a day.

Yes, it is a long time ago, now they will only giving the 1 free roll once a day on old event suit only.

It has bad luck sometimes too.

But due to the SSR is 1.1% only, and the total pickup event SSR is 0.78% only.

So, it is not so bad at all, especially you are targeting one of the event SSR, the rate is much lower.

Like the With You SSR, it is 1.1% for all 14 girls, it is nearly impossible to get the target suit.

And I get 0 SSR for this, may be around 60k stones, I can't remember it.

It should not eats too much CPU and memory.

My CPU is quite old, it is a 2014 i7 top model.

And I have 64GB DDR4 RAM.

The game just use max. 3X% of my CPU (3x is loading, usually is 2X), and 10XXMB of my RAM with all max setting at 4k.

But it use max. 8X% of my GPU.

And I'm using 2080 Ti.

So, I don't think you can run it smoothly without a high end GPU.

I think at least have a GTX 1080 (of cause Ti is better) for max setting at 1080p

39 minutes ago, s1k2y37st said:

I have no honoka's body friend in friend list now.

Can you add my account and put it as your ace,so I can test it?

I think I should not stay up late for modding.

The Honoka body is the result .....

I am Japanese and I am not good at English.

Can You fix it if I do the following?

1. Register your user ID as a friend in DOAXVV.

2. Set Half.Sail Luna as an Ace.

1 hour ago, minazuki said:

It should not eats too much CPU and memory.

My CPU is quite old, it is a 2014 i7 top model.

And I have 64GB DDR4 RAM.

The game just use max. 3X% of my CPU (3x is loading, usually is 2X), and 10XXMB of my RAM with all max setting at 4k.

But it use max. 8X% of my GPU.

And I'm using 2080 Ti.

So, I don't think you can run it smoothly without a high end GPU.

I think at least have a GTX 1080 (of cause Ti is better) for max setting at 1080p

Dude im the kinda of guy that Misses at 78% hit chance and gets hit AND CRIT at 1%(Looking at you FE).

Well i missed the 2 free pulls cause of my old Graphics card (couldn't play the game) i got a 1060 now. I'm also using windows 7. It might be the mods my comp to old or other things but im having a hard time playing games in general. Rage 2 and Trevor Saves the Uni, Layers of fear 2 ffs. have major lag spike and Trev is the worst (just beat it). The game plays fine when doing the matches sometimes it randomly crashes , but it lags hard for the movies and cut scenes. 

1 hour ago, rakka74 said:

I am Japanese and I am not good at English.

Can You fix it if I do the following?

1. Register your user ID as a friend in DOAXVV.

2. Set Half.Sail Luna as an Ace.

はい

ほのか(ルナ)のボディタイプのみずぎは持っていませんから、テストが出来ないです。

然し、ゲームのフレンドが申請するてから、ルナのみずぎはエースをセットすると、私テストが出来ます

でも、私はこのMODが修理するばかります。

これは新しいなMODのファイルです。

My Japanese is really bad.(Only N4)

However, I fix it.

Hope it works.

SSR.Event.Half.Sail.All_V1.2.7z

17 hours ago, LLLOVЕR said:

thanks.

how to use?

Open file.. extract into doaxvv folder (winzip), might have to disable other folders within skins.

works with Kasumi and Misaki..

---------------------

fLOATY.rar

50000+verts floaty mesh edit test

(Wont work with Honoka or Marie)..

And if there are any modded hair file folders available?..

----------- ------ 

LeiFangTexture.rar

HonokaTexture+Mesh.rar

9 hours ago, s1k2y37st said:

はい

ほのか(ルナ)のボディタイプのみずぎは持っていませんから、テストが出来ないです。

然し、ゲームのフレンドが申請するてから、ルナのみずぎはエースをセットすると、私テストが出来ます

でも、私はこのMODが修理するばかります。

これは新しいなMODのファイルです。

My Japanese is really bad.(Only N4)

However, I fix it.

Hope it works.

SSR.Event.Half.Sail.All_V1.2.7z 5.06 MB · 52 downloads

Thank you.

However, there are still some problems.

If you give me your DOAXVV's user ID in the message, I will register as friends.

Snap0008.jpg

Snap0009.jpg