Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

22 hours ago, syyssyys said:

First, thank you so much for your reply! I deleted the "Suite Room" mod, but the problem was still there. I think it could be some kind of skin effect mod, but I can't find any topics of that in this thread.

Have you reload the config by pressing F10 after deleting the "Suite Room" mod? I got this issue before and I sloved this by deleting it. Or you can use "binary search": Disable half of your mods, reload the config to check...

On 1/6/2019 at 1:22 PM, fc2otica said:

Does anyone know how to hide the Menu UI? I saw this video on Youtube and it looks like the menu can be hidden. Which plugin should I use?1413638331_W.PNG.9b6bdcc5cc1a0b961242f16e69888d42.PNG

1205831976_Q.PNG.94e519078a33110322b847cbf9602e9b.PNG

If you look in the main mod ui you can add a keybinding that toggles the HUD off and on. Just CTRL+F and look for HUD. I bound mine to the letter "Z".

@xtech88 & @catshitz, it hasn't been crashing for me, but I suspect the issue is caused by a mod and not the base 3DMigoto. It is true that it seems some of the variable saving/loading seems like it can cause issues if utilized in certain ways, however it seems like it they can be fixed. The reason why you are probably crashing is because you likely have the older revisions of minazuki's mods that first attempted using the persist variables and it seems like it can crash the game when it tries to display a webpage which the game automatically does when they push an update or notify you of an upcoming update. For now, check if you have the latest versions from minazuki, or disable them and try again.

For modders, for the time being, before releasing your mod, make sure that with your mod active you can view the in-game news pages and also that when closing the game it doesn't crash as well.

1 hour ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@xtech88 & @catshitz, it hasn't been crashing for me, but I suspect the issue is caused by a mod and not the base 3DMigoto. It is true that it seems some of the variable saving/loading seems like it can cause issues if utilized in certain ways, however it seems like it they can be fixed. The reason why you are probably crashing is because you likely have the older revisions of minazuki's mods that first attempted using the persist variables and it seems like it can crash the game when it tries to display a webpage which the game automatically does when they push an update or notify you of an upcoming update. For now, check if you have the latest versions from minazuki, or disable them and try again.

For modders, for the time being, before releasing your mod, make sure that with your mod active you can view the in-game news pages and also that when closing the game it doesn't crash as well.

@KuroKaze, so what should we do now? What version of 3migoto to use?

@K700L99 - Ideally you want to use the latest version of 3DMigoto as it contains the latest features. The reason why reverting to v1.8 worked to "fix" the crashing for some was because the older version of 3DMigoto didn't support what the faulty mod was doing so it effectively disabled the faulty mod. Continuing to use v1.9 but just updating or disabling the faulty mod would have the same effect. minazuki how has their own thread, so it should be easier to make sure the costume mods are up to date.

I may start a new topic for just sharing and discussions examples of 3DMigoto INI logic for different functionality like KeyCycles, Persistent settings and loading, enabling transparency, etc. This is to help ease the learning curve for creating mods that do more than just skip a few draw calls and replace one or two mesh pieces.

@Cherry_miss - Honoka and Luna use a different texture map and I believe that PSD is already modified to place the tattoo where it needs to go only for the common body model. I thought that the original tattoo graphic itself was shared earlier in the thread but I can't seem to locate it. However, if you do find it or use your own, you just need to be scale/translate/rotate it to place it in the correct location/orientation for Honoka and Luna skin texture map. Then just overlay it on top of Honoka and/or Luna's skin current texture and use that modified texture for the skin.

6 hours ago, K700L99 said:

@KuroKaze, so what should we do now? What version of 3migoto to use?

Update my mod can fix the problem, unless you have other mods that also using the variable saving feature in 1.9.

3 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

So, nobody can remove Nagisa´s white SSR bodice ? Or make it cool Sci-Fi see-through ? ?

I may make a remove swimsuit version of this, if still no one make it.

1 hour ago, dede2346 said:

Can someone help me get rid of this pair of black panties? Thanks a million.

This pant is disgusting for me, sorry bro.

20 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

Any chance of removing the flower on her shoulder? 

[TextureOverrideTest1]
hash =c49b0d7a
match_first_index =14658
handling = skip

[TextureOverrideTest6]
hash =c49b0d7a
match_first_index =11076
handling = skip

Please enable them

Untitled.jpg.9389405d3722c81801d0ce3291692c58.jpg

Hello, I just got this warning from the game. Despite I've already installed the newest versions of those mods (3.2 and 1.2), I'm still getting this message. The mods works fine. Do you have any idea what It could cause it?

Also, I tried it again with the mods out of the folder. The message is still showed.

3 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@K700L99 - Ideally you want to use the latest version of 3DMigoto as it contains the latest features. The reason why reverting to v1.8 worked to "fix" the crashing for some was because the older version of 3DMigoto didn't support what the faulty mod was doing so it effectively disabled the faulty mod. Continuing to use v1.9 but just updating or disabling the faulty mod would have the same effect. minazuki how has their own thread, so it should be easier to make sure the costume mods are up to date.

I may start a new topic for just sharing and discussions examples of 3DMigoto INI logic for different functionality like KeyCycles, Persistent settings and loading, enabling transparency, etc. This is to help ease the learning curve for creating mods that do more than just skip a few draw calls and replace one or two mesh pieces.

3 hours ago, minazuki said:

Update my mod can fix the problem, unless you have other mods that also using the variable saving feature in 1.9.

Is it possible to make the 3Migoto recognize the old and new mods?  and work with them differently?

3 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

The saved settings are specific to the file and folder names. When you change them 3dmigoto currently complains about the old settings. Try pressing F10 in game to have it re-save the valid settings only and then they should go away the next time you start the game.

Thx for the replay. I tried it but it didn't work. But, I just decided to reinstall 3dmigoto and that solved the problem.