Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

@Mr.Garry

You could look where you found the picture! There is probably the answer to your question.

Besides you dont say what is so special about this picture that you think it is a mod.

Since there isnt a swimsuit like the one she has on, and the edges are way too smooth and the light is different. I say that this is not a mod, but simple rendering.

I agree that.

From the picture,I saw sub surface scatter on the skin,,light / shadow is ray traced computed,,pretty sure it's not related to DOAVV directx shader.Could be Maya,3dsMAX,Blender or Daz rendering.

4 hours ago, moukin said:

Is it possible to apply this texture when wearing other swimming suit mods?
If possible, please let me know how to do it.

Unfortunately, that is not possible.
When using other swimwear, the texture in the conventional position is used.

HI_Kasumi30.thumb.jpg.e00acc8b02b280413e7412e65bdd53c1.jpg

15 hours ago, barjack said:

I agree that.

From the picture,I saw sub surface scatter on the skin,,light / shadow is ray traced computed,,pretty sure it's not related to DOAVV directx shader.Could be Maya,3dsMAX,Blender or Daz rendering.

17 hours ago, knight77 said:

@Mr.Garry

You could look where you found the picture! There is probably the answer to your question.

Besides you dont say what is so special about this picture that you think it is a mod.

Since there isnt a swimsuit like the one she has on, and the edges are way too smooth and the light is different. I say that this is not a mod, but simple rendering.

THX! I received a response on another forum that author is Tsuna. IDK who it. 
what should I do next with Honoka ( remove or leave for memory )?

Hi everyone, I have a question. I want to reduce Luna's boobs size (like a Mary).

I used Oppai slider, actually it became reduce size but looks like old woman's breast due to no change texture... XD

I am rookie so I don't know if it possible or not but can we change Luna's body to Mary's body? If it possible i'm so happy. but I know it's difficult thing.

I will be happy if Luna's boobs turning flat chest... Is there any good idea? Thank you !

1 hour ago, SealedNexus said:

Well it´s a mod and a body deform, nothing else this thread is about xd. We had also a breast deform discussion and people found a way to deform them to your likings via cheatengine, so don´t hesitate :)

Well i like it and i want it xd

i can do it ez in blender but seriously, it really sick

7 hours ago, ferris31 said:

This is more than okay. If you can do this with some swimsuits on, it's even more okay.

I have nothing against PreggoMods, but if they disgust for someone, then we must respect their opinion. Mono1214 can distribute this mod through private mail, then SealedNexus will be satisfied and Wish Upon A Star will not feel offended.