Mia Animations Wicked Whims

Haha, it's pretty funny to see that most commenters here are female players :smiley:  I too loooove romantic animations, so I'm happy to see new ones :smiley:

My favorite is the Kiss Stage 2 one. That's one is hot! I love that it's going on without going back to Stage 1. And I hope you can fix the muscular build clipping. Cause my male sim is kinda muscular and it's pretty funny to see the hands going through bodies LOL.

Any chance you will do some boobs kissing or touching? Or just more kissing overall? :smiley:

Great job and thanks for the update! I can't wait for more.

15 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

Haha, it's pretty funny to see that most commenters here are female players :smiley:  I too loooove romantic animations, so I'm happy to see new ones :smiley:

My favorite is the Kiss Stage 2 one. That's one is hot! I love that it's going on without going back to Stage 1. And I hope you can fix the muscular build clipping. Cause my male sim is kinda muscular and it's pretty funny to see the hands going through bodies LOL.

Any chance you will do some boobs kissing or touching? Or just more kissing overall? :smiley:

Great job and thanks for the update! I can't wait for more.

Gonna get back into the swing of animating for the sims full pelt in the next week or so, had other projects with big deadlines in december so sorry to everyone for updates being a bit slow.

But really glad you liked the animations!

I will make kissing a no.1 priority, regardless of what might be being kissed...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

A small public notice.

Any updates to the download file at the moment are just bug fixes. I will mkae sure I put up a BIG post when there are new animations.

Just so people aren't dissapointed when they load up there games.

Another WIP shot for you guys! Fresh of the presses!

tumblr_p25azp59ME1x0mmano1_1280.png

tumblr_p25azp59ME1x0mmano2_1280.png

You wanted kissing? Well I'm working on it!, hopefully this'll be a quicker turn around that the hug from behind which I'm sorry to say is going on a small holiday to the "I'll get back to this Later" shelf...

Anyway this new animation should be a relatively short loop, I'm hoping to make it around 300 frames, so about 10 seconds.

Oh and I have a Tumblr account now!
TUMBLR

So Come and see all the weird screens I put up of the WIP animations, and anything else random that distracts me!

5 hours ago, Mia_ said:

Not really into imitating someone elses work but I can have a go at some jumping hugs if you like, bear with me I'll add it to the next up list and see what I can do.

Do not be intimidated by zeurh a week of work and you make the same thing ;)

keep good work

28 minutes ago, loveme08 said:

sighs i need more romantic & intimate animations.....i  like that hug tho...i wish it was for download.. ❤?

Soon, it's still keeping to 300 frames (ish), so hopefully it'll be ready within a week once I've sort the finger movements out. It's actually been really fun to make so far, I may focus on this kinda action for a while...

5a5795cbbaab2_KissPreviewFxF_2.gif.1e6784892dc3ad82ffbd566549fa6d94.gif

On 10/01/2018 at 6:02 AM, Minah14 said:

I just wanted to tell you that your animations are amazing! they're so so cute, and they fit really well in my story, thank you so much!

Thank You for your lovely comment! It makes uploading things here awesome!

On 07/01/2018 at 12:24 AM, Emma123 said:

Just installed your animations. And I looove them! <3
You must have invested a lot of time in this and it really shows! Thank you so much!:blush:

Thank You! So long as people enjoy them it makes making them fun!

On 1/11/2018 at 5:50 PM, Mia_ said:

Soon, it's still keeping to 300 frames (ish), so hopefully it'll be ready within a week once I've sort the finger movements out. It's actually been really fun to make so far, I may focus on this kinda action for a while...

5a5795cbbaab2_KissPreviewFxF_2.gif.1e6784892dc3ad82ffbd566549fa6d94.gif

Now TurdoDriver need to add a Kissing category in WW

5a5a11ae68423_KissPreviewFxF_Bl.gif.86c8020abd236863a1f5447f8f30d256.gif

Better eye movement on the right I think...

Anyway I wanted to ask the forum a serious question. What would you like to happen when this animation is finished, do you want me to upload it straight away or would peeps prefer to wait till there's more that one new animation?

Also is it worth setting up a blog on here for WIP shots like this seperate to this particular forum, or should I keep stuff on here, or just restrict WIP shots to Tumblr?

So many questions!!

57 minutes ago, Mia_ said:

Better eye movement on the right I think...

Anyway I wanted to ask the forum a serious question. What would you like to happen when this animation is finished, do you want me to upload it straight away or would peeps prefer to wait till there's more that one new animation?

Also is it worth setting up a blog on here for WIP shots like this seperate to this particular forum, or should I keep stuff on here, or just restrict WIP shots to Tumblr?

So many questions!!

Hey!

It's looks lovely! Nice work!

It's completely your call on the upload method so whatever your happy with as people appreciate either way!

This thread can be used for work in progress and anything else you want to share related to your animations, some use Tumblrs too but it's tricky as the line for adult content is a bit fuzzy and some pages get pulled despite flagging it as adult material,

It's nice for people to see the progress your making and at the same time it's helpful too as some users visit the site less frequently than others, keeping your thread updated with a WIP bump makes it easier for late comers and new comers to find your file too! :smiley:

6 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Hey!

It's looks lovely! Nice work!

It's completely your call on the upload method so whatever your happy with as people appreciate either way!

This thread can be used for work in progress and anything else you want to share related to your animations, some use Tumblrs too but it's tricky as the line for adult content is a bit fuzzy and some pages get pulled despite flagging it as adult material,

It's nice for people to see the progress your making and at the same time it's helpful too as some users visit the site less frequently than others, keeping your thread updated with a WIP bump makes it easier for late comers and new comers to find your file too! :smiley:

Hmmm... many good points made. Thanks!

I have a feeling that figuring out how to upload gifs might just mean that everybodies gonna get pretty inundated with WIPs but I'll temper my enthusiasm if it gets silly at any point.

1 hour ago, Mia_ said:

Hmmm... many good points made. Thanks!

I have a feeling that figuring out how to upload gifs might just mean that everybodies gonna get pretty inundated with WIPs but I'll temper my enthusiasm if it gets silly at any point.

I don't think it's a problem, especially if you use webm, that way the page isn't forced to load up and slow down, 

An active thread just shows some care and that your into what you are doing and people enjoy seeing things to come!

Besides, if we all stayed quiet this site would be a boring place to visit ;)

15 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

I don't think it's a problem, especially if you use webm, that way the page isn't forced to load up and slow down, 

An active thread just shows some care and that your into what you are doing and people enjoy seeing things to come!

Besides, if we all stayed quiet this site would be a boring place to visit ;)

Hehehehe...

Wanna see what I might have almost just finished then...

TA DAH!

5a5a433ac5365_KissPreviewFxF_Bl3.gif.18beae0ba5ee9ffdb126f4e8b5f61215.gif

Oh the Fluff!