Mia Animations Wicked Whims

Thank You so much to everyone who has left comments! The feedback is awesome, and really motivating.

So as a treat here is a WIP screen cap for all of you, though don't expect a new animation before at least Friday, I wanna upload more than one at a time, and these thing takes a fair amount of time to polish. 5a0b5ee250932_PreviewSupriseHugs.thumb.png.ccf85a8c4a9c480099005db073dfdc7c.png

Ah, also as a quick note on the whole patreon/ pay wall premium content stuff...

I will NEVER lock animatons behind a paywall, not even briefly.

This is not a critisism of creators who do do this, its just my personal preference.

As for patreon... I havn't really decided yet what to do about that if anything.

Wanna get at least ten good animations up here before I think about that stuff.

Anyway...

THANK YOU

To everyone who has commented!

Excellent work, I'm really looking forward to see what comes next! Your rules and principles are really promising, it is exactly the type of content I'm looking for.

Regarding Patreon, if you don't need the cash I'd be vary. At least I would feel pressured to produce even if there were no promises - just because people sent me real money rather than gratitude and happy texts. But if you did I'd be on it in a heartbeat. ;-)

17 hours ago, ddsmile5 said:

Love these animations they work great. And if you use the anything go's setting it works for both genders you did a good job I only wish they missed a little longer and the neck kissing was longer but that's jest me I love your work hope to see more soon

You can always disable automatic progression in Wickedwhims and have them be looped :)

7 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Your comment is unnecessarily vague. A simple "Thank you" would have sufficed... tsk tsk

I wouldn't say it was vague. It's pretty clear that they don't want modders to be compensated at all for the hours of effort they put into their work.

57 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

I wouldn't say it was vague. It's pretty clear that they don't want modders to be compensated at all for the hours of effort they put into their work.

I dunno how the Sims modding community is. But coming from Bethesda side of things for Oblivion/Skyrim/FO (or maybe it changed, but it wasn't that long ago)...even think of putting a patreon with "paid" features or anything more than a "donation" while still having 100% of the mod for free, you'll be chased out of every site and there'd be witch hunts and people will actually hunt down every bit of information on you and harass you everywhere you go lol. Even get banned doing that on most skyrim modding sites if you have patreon "locked" features that you gotta pay for. But maybe that changed recently when Bethesda did their paid mod/DLC thing.

That is great if the Sims community is a lot more open about that kind of thing to rewarding modders and supporting them. So far from what I've seen its a much more friendly community of modders here for The Sims from what I've observed. Though I'm sure there is some overlap.

Anyway...that aside. These animations look amazing, its really nice to have a more romantic side of things. Don't see that featured too often, but everyone has different tastes obviously. Look forward to future updates :)

8 hours ago, Dalila666 said:

Como você conseguiu deixar os seis realistas assim?

Oi, peço desculpas primeiro o que minha ortografia e gramática estão usando o google tradutor para escrever isso.

Eu tendem a trabalhar de dentro para fora, então eu começo com o osso da raiz e obtenho os movimentos disso, porque eu o quero mais ou menos, então eu mudo lentamente para os membros. As últimas coisas para obter a chave emoldurada são as mãos, dedos e expressões faciais. Em seguida, está ajustando as transições entre as poses de teclas e extremas até que todo o que tem o peso certo e fluir para ele, ou eu fico sem vapor :grin:

14 hours ago, Twister43 said:

Excellent work, I'm really looking forward to see what comes next! Your rules and principles are really promising, it is exactly the type of content I'm looking for.

Regarding Patreon, if you don't need the cash I'd be vary. At least I would feel pressured to produce even if there were no promises - just because people sent me real money rather than gratitude and happy texts. But if you did I'd be on it in a heartbeat. ;-)

Hmmm... Yeah I know what you mean, turning a hobby into a job... Requires much consideration me thinks.

And thank you for the support! Tis very much appreciated!

3 hours ago, Sylandras said:

I dunno how the Sims modding community is. But coming from Bethesda side of things for Oblivion/Skyrim/FO (or maybe it changed, but it wasn't that long ago)...even think of putting a patreon with "paid" features or anything more than a "donation" while still having 100% of the mod for free, you'll be chased out of every site and there'd be witch hunts and people will actually hunt down every bit of information on you and harass you everywhere you go lol. Even get banned doing that on most skyrim modding sites if you have patreon "locked" features that you gotta pay for. But maybe that changed recently when Bethesda did their paid mod/DLC thing.

That is great if the Sims community is a lot more open about that kind of thing to rewarding modders and supporting them. So far from what I've seen its a much more friendly community of modders here for The Sims from what I've observed. Though I'm sure there is some overlap.

Anyway...that aside. These animations look amazing, its really nice to have a more romantic side of things. Don't see that featured too often, but everyone has different tastes obviously. Look forward to future updates :)

Firstly Thank you for the compliments.

Second, I'm not going to jump into this debate/discussion on Patreon and Paid/Not Paid mods. But I'm not going to silence it either. So long as everyone remains civil to one another and respects the importance of individual opinion (which, so far appears to be happening), feel free to discuss on.

On 14/11/2017 at 10:08 PM, Redabyss said:

You could always do a Patreon page for just support, like whoever wants joins in and support you anything he wishes, without particular rewards, or just a request tier :)
Anyway I see you're already at a very good level for poses!

Thank You! And in response to your previous comment as well I do need to play around with sounds a bit, especially for the previewed animation. In your opinion which would you say was the better work order, to animate then affix sounds and deal with lip sync, or visa versa?

On 14/11/2017 at 9:59 PM, craftyplumbob said:

I really like that pose, it's very tender and sweet. I always wanted an interaction like this in the sims games.

Patience... Soon... Well, depending on productivity hopefully within the next few days... Any other sort of stuff you want to see? I'd really like to collect some suggestions.

On 14/11/2017 at 10:13 PM, Reitanna said:

no rape and no bestiality.... I LOVE YOU.

:blush:  ¡Muchas Gracias Amiga! ¡Feliz de proporcionar!

Yay finally another good animator! thank you for making this AWESOME animation, I thought that WW only have sex animation and less foreplay. Seeing your animation that focus on foreplay with lot of love definitely will make WW become better. btw your sims look so good are you using some graphic mod or what?

Edited by mrimrimri3
typing error

Thank You! And in response to your previous comment as well I do need to play around with sounds a bit, especially for the previewed animation. In your opinion which would you say was the better work order, to animate then affix sounds and deal with lip sync, or visa versa?

I'm not sure what you mean. 

Lip sync is not an issue because, when you put a sound, if you remove the Lip_censor event whatever its name is, the sims will automatically move their lips, even without you animating them!

The only issue is that when you place a sound that is too long and overlaps with another.

The shortest one are the sound that ends with, like, 15f or something like that. The lower the number, the shorter is the sound duration. That's because "f" stands for "frames" I believe.

29 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

Lip sync is not an issue because, when you put a sound, if you remove the Lip_censor event whatever its name is, the sims will automatically move their lips, even without you animating them!

The only issue is that when you place a sound that is too long and overlaps with another.

The shortest one are the sound that ends with, like, 15f or something like that. The lower the number, the shorter is the sound duration. That's because "f" stands for "frames" I believe.

hmm ok, like I said, need to have a play me thinks

32 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

This is very useful information. Thanks!

13 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/

I have nothing against patreon, i'm just tired of people who can't respect simple rules when they are welcome somewhere.

If you think a rule is unfair, change the rule, ask for it. Don't break the rule... 

i had to answer so it's clear, sorry Mia_ for the hijack of your thread.

Edited by doan77

I agree. Things should remain free, but I don't think there's anything wrong with having a timed release on Patreon as long as it's put out eventually to everyone else here. I will admit that that's a slippery slope however. How long is too long? I think the standard should be 1 month and a half. Tops. Then the item should come into question. If something is exclusive to patreon, it shouldn't be allowed to advertise it here.

Edited by Guest
On 11/16/2017 at 5:28 PM, doan77 said:

We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/

I have nothing against patreon, i'm just tired of people who can't respect simple rules when they are welcome somewhere.

If you think a rule is unfair, change the rule, ask for it. Don't break the rule... 

i had to answer so it's clear, sorry Mia_ for the hijack of your thread.

To be fair, their Patreon content doesn't necessarily have to come to LL at all. As long as they are releasing animations for free they would be well within their rights to have exclusive Patreon animations, I just don't think they should be able to advertise that in their forum threads as some animators do. (Things like Patreon exclusive animations listed in a different colour, I actually saw one animator uploading a whole sequence and gating just the money shot behind Patreon... :lol:)

It should be a pleasant surprise when somebody, after seeing the quality of an animators' work and deciding to support them, finds out they also get "bonus supporter animations".

Just my 2c.

As for your animations Mia, they're just the kind of thing WW is missing. I'm very much looking forward to your future uploads, can't wait to have some more passionate encounters!