Mia Animations Wicked Whims

Once again I've trying to figure out how to post gif previews... bear with me...

Previews Round 2

Full draft of movement this time. There is some serious clipping with various limbs, but hopefully its not too jarring.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif.d30dcb04eacfaadbe685b259e5b62929.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.b902cf9179213b58fbcf80db989ca2bf.gif

Frame rates are awful... if you want smoother previews come and see the tumblr posts:

https://mia-animator.tumblr.com/post/171903169630/i-think-thatll-do-as-the-full-animation-draft

https://mia-animator.tumblr.com/post/171903271257/second-preview-of-full-draft-and-from-this-angle

Holy crap! These animations are amazing and a preview. It looks like a Sims 2 cutscene amazing! That's some talent right there that's a lot of moving. Sorry, If I seem naive I just found this site and everything is pretty awesome you animators are great!

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/03/2018 at 7:10 PM, Mia_ said:

Once again I've trying to figure out how to post gif previews... bear with me...

Previews Round 2

Full draft of movement this time. There is some serious clipping with various limbs, but hopefully its not too jarring.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif.d30dcb04eacfaadbe685b259e5b62929.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.b902cf9179213b58fbcf80db989ca2bf.gif

Frame rates are awful... if you want smoother previews come and see the tumblr posts:

https://mia-animator.tumblr.com/post/171903169630/i-think-thatll-do-as-the-full-animation-draft

https://mia-animator.tumblr.com/post/171903271257/second-preview-of-full-draft-and-from-this-angle

amazing !!! can't wait !!!

3 hours ago, marialoca said:

amazing !!! can't wait !!!

Thank You!

Hey...

Want a more up to date preview?

https://mia-animator.tumblr.com/post/172552586179/time-lapse-to-prove-theres-work-going-on

Beware pop music and fluff :smile: (For Tumblr that is... there shouldn't be any sound for the vid below... I hope... else my computer is definitely haunted O...O)

Bed Kiss preview4.webm

5acbcd33200d6_04-09-18_9-18-09PM.thumb.png.b06fc58dd650abf85dd22cb2e43a7888.png

That's a Wrap

Well, there we go folks, I present the last Wicked Whims animation from me.  It's been an absolute pleasure and privilege to animate for you. I wish you all the best, and just want to say thank you one last time for the all the wonderful comments and messages you've sent my way.

Our last animation is for double beds and as always its under the teasing category.

And come and check Tumblr, for any future animations.

Enjoy and Happy simming!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(3).gif.167b4da99301bff1e8039989819b4852.gif

Hey, I'm wondering if it's just me, but I only seem to have 2 of your animations. My game is updated, and I'm pretty certain I don't have an older version of your file lying around somewhere. I must be missing something obvious, but this is what I see when I load up the Animations Disabler.

89a0ee21b5.jpg

Guest Zivyx
45 minutes ago, jmem0 said:

Hey, I'm wondering if it's just me, but I only seem to have 2 of your animations. My game is updated, and I'm pretty certain I don't have an older version of your file lying around somewhere. I must be missing something obvious, but this is what I see when I load up the Animations Disabler.

89a0ee21b5.jpg

I have the same problem. Only two animations are showing up.

1 hour ago, Zivyx said:

I have the same problem. Only two animations are showing up.

Hmmm... Worrying... I've got stuff to do this morning but I'll devote the afternoon to finding out what's going on.

3 hours ago, jmem0 said:

89a0ee21b5.jpg

45 minutes ago, Mia_ said:

Hmmm... Worrying... I've got stuff to do this morning but I'll devote the afternoon to finding out what's going on.

Out of interest which animations can you still see, and what version of wicked whims do you have installed?

@Zivyx @jmem0 I think one of my patreons brought this very problem to my attention a little while ago... The release of the Wicked Whims update on the 20th March, available through Turbodrivers Patreon appear to have effected some of the animations, mine amoungst them.

I've check through my XML document and compared the animations I've been told are working to the rest, and can't find any discernable differences. I know its really frustrating for you but until the public version of the new update is up and I can have a look at the changelog, I'm a bit stumpted for how to fix this.

Still, please do let me know what animations are still working for the pair of you, and what version of Wicked Whims you're currently using. You never know the solution could be right in front of me, I might just be overlooking it.

I just gave it a quick testrun for ya'll, but i got 8.
On Origin, so i'm max updated.

I don't have all available animations downloaded, maybe that's different from you ?

Thanks Mia, you are pretty magic.
I will continue being your Patron ofcourse, no need for goodbyes.
I still have to download that pose player tho.

-Edit-
My Origin game version spells 1.41.42.1020 and the public March 5 WickedWhims

8 hours ago, bangtanboys7 said:

I love your work so much, Can you make more kissing animations! you are the very few people who has it and it's the best stimulation before getting into the woohoo

Just a heads up, Mia has said that she won't really be making NSFW animations from now on, so she might not be on LL very much. I suggest shooting her a message on her Tumblr page: https://mia-animator.tumblr.com/

Extract from WW_Installed_Animations... These are only two working

Author: Mia_
Name: 3445228130
Stage Name: mia_:a2a_sofa_kiss_loop
Sex Category: TEASING
Locations: SOFA
Custom Locations: 
Duration (loop): 15.333333015441895 (15.333333015441895)
Actors Count: 2
Actors Genders: BOTH+BOTH

Author: Mia_
Name: 1969495287
Stage Name: 
Sex Category: TEASING
Locations: FLOOR
Custom Locations: 
Duration (loop): 46.06666564941406 (46.06666564941406)
Actors Count: 2
Actors Genders: BOTH+BOTH

Your animations are the best. Hope you can make more for WW. Pose player is daunting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mia!

I just want to say I love your animations, it is nice to have some romance! I just wanted to let you also know that since the recent wickedwhims update I have also lost some of your animations and have only got two that show in my game. It seems I am having the same issues as some others.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue since the recent update?

Thanks!