Hello everyone,

Was wondering if anyone knows what happened to TKAA (The Kids are alright)? Recently reinstalled windows and noticed this mod is no longer available on the nexus or the creators blog.

If anyone has a link for a download I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Apparently not just TKAA. I checked Legend of Andromeda and Sassy Teen Girls as well, and they were both pulled too.

Not sure what's going on, but damn; Trip is a brilliant modder, and she's one hell of a great person. I hope whatever happened, it gets sorted soon.

Edit; Confirmed. All files pulled, including those for SSE. This is sad :(

Apparently not just TKAA. I checked Legend of Andromeda and Sassy Teen Girls as well, and they were both pulled too.

Not sure what's going on, but damn; Trip is a brilliant modder, and she's one hell of a great person. I hope whatever happened, it gets sorted soon.

Edit; Confirmed. All files pulled, including those for SSE. This is sad :(

Hope its temporary she is a great modder, i used so many of her followers and tkaa plugins

So sorry to hear that about her.

What was the latest version of LE TKAA?

i think 3.93? Altho, maybe that's just the most recent version i have. It's possible there was a more recent release than that.

Looking at my Nexus "tracking" page, where i was tracking that mod, it also lists the latest version as 3.93

So sorry to hear that about her.

What was the latest version of LE TKAA?

i think 3.93? Altho, maybe that's just the most recent version i have. It's possible there was a more recent release than that.

Looking at my Nexus "tracking" page, where i was tracking that mod, it also lists the latest version as 3.93

Okay, thanks! I know the SE version is up to 3.94, wasn't sure of the LE.
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi,

Trip makes great mods for SE but doesn't plan to make them for LE.

Do you know if it is possible to port these mods from SE to LE (especially her mod that adds sirens in the sea, or her mod that adds orcs children).

It would be a real shame not to be able to take advantage of it on LE  ?