Hey guys, I'm trying to make my own animations using this helpful guide. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGySKWStB8&list=LLalZ-Vlnep6GcphICI0cIWw&index=2&t=0s

In the video, selecting the skeleton and opening the NLA editor should show me a bunch of names and poses. But so far I have nothing on the NLA. there's a pic of what mine looks like.

Does anyone know what's wrong?

oh noooooo.JPG

3 hours ago, kimkim11 said:

Hey guys, I'm trying to make my own animations using this helpful guide. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGySKWStB8&list=LLalZ-Vlnep6GcphICI0cIWw&index=2&t=0s

In the video, selecting the skeleton and opening the NLA editor should show me a bunch of names and poses. But so far I have nothing on the NLA. there's a pic of what mine looks like.

Does anyone know what's wrong?

oh noooooo.JPG

nvm fixed it bros

On 8/31/2019 at 5:41 AM, Rushded said:

@ziaThanks for letting me know. :)

bedsex v.04

- 'The Spider' now unlockable from research

- Moved buildings under 'Carnal Contraptions' to make it easier to find.

pole_struggle v.04

- Lowered tech requirement down to 2

- Added stripper pole. (indoor only)

- Moved buildings under 'Carnal Contraptions' to make it easier to find.

Not too happy with stripper pole animation. I might try and work on it a bit. No male animation for this.

pole_struggle v.04.rar 559.67 kB · 532 downloads bedsex v.04.rar 1.17 MB · 327 downloads

I am having an issue with stripper pole animation. Whenever I switch to a character in settlement with a bunch of strippers, the game crashes when the poles are about to get into view (placed on the building roof, so technically indoor). The only way to salvage the saved game is by replacing stripper animation with some generic one in FCS.

Holy Nation are extreme misogynists, so I'm surprised nobody's experimented with them to expand upon their misogyny toward female citizens both NPC and PC... I get that it's really difficult to code AI patterns in this game but perhaps when it's made easier they could have special NPCs who forcibly carry off all women once a week to a place in each city where they're locked up and told to repent for having the body of a temptress and for being a creature of the dark Demoness, the NPCs having special non-lethal weapons they can beat the women with. I've thought of maybe female criminals, who they especially hate, going through some sort of surgery and brainwashing process which results in them being turned into 'skin dogs' which are limbless women who act like bone dogs and can move much faster on their stumps, as opposed to a normal 'torso' character. Female characters who've been through that could maybe appear in Holy Nation squads too, if that's possible in the future...?

Been a while since I've played this game since my current PC struggles with it bigtime. I'll be getting an upgraded machine soon though, so I'm looking forward to delving into this game at better graphics.

I used to play with nude + bouncy breast physics. Are there active mods that do that for the current version of the game?

On 2/10/2020 at 9:38 PM, Lamadi said:

Been a while since I've played this game since my current PC struggles with it bigtime. I'll be getting an upgraded machine soon though, so I'm looking forward to delving into this game at better graphics.

I used to play with nude + bouncy breast physics. Are there active mods that do that for the current version of the game?

Those mods still work perfectly fine.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:58 AM, PrincessMoon said:

Holy Nation are extreme misogynists, so I'm surprised nobody's experimented with them to expand upon their misogyny toward female citizens both NPC and PC... I get that it's really difficult to code AI patterns in this game but perhaps when it's made easier they could have special NPCs who forcibly carry off all women once a week to a place in each city where they're locked up and told to repent for having the body of a temptress and for being a creature of the dark Demoness, the NPCs having special non-lethal weapons they can beat the women with. I've thought of maybe female criminals, who they especially hate, going through some sort of surgery and brainwashing process which results in them being turned into 'skin dogs' which are limbless women who act like bone dogs and can move much faster on their stumps, as opposed to a normal 'torso' character. Female characters who've been through that could maybe appear in Holy Nation squads too, if that's possible in the future...?

Y'know, that reminds me: I was sort of disappointed when The Holy Nation don't attack naked people, lol. 

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Leghorn said:

Hello everyone.

I've made a few animations for Kenshi and was wondering if there's more interest in additional sexypoles such as this:

ezgif-3-806263bdaea9.gif

Sure, go on, it's rare to see a new mod in kenshi.

Does anyone know any mod that disables negative muscle definition from cooking and science?

Or maybe there is another way?

On 2/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, ds64 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sure, go on, it's rare to see a new mod in kenshi.

Does anyone know any mod that disables negative muscle definition from cooking and science?

Or maybe there is another way?

It doesn't really matter if your character's muscle increasing stats are high enough, because there's a hard cap and you can't go below the starting muscle definition to begin with.