Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

After finishing the Ruins' backgrounds, I want to take a break before starting a new dungeon (and also, I don't know which one to do next). So... maybe this is the new project? I love this class, but I don't use it on my nsfw game because there are no actual nsfw skins for it. The falconer has been on my to-do list for a long time, but I never actually tried to make a decent edit for it.

1293800353_vanilla-falconertest.png.ca0b0b47a113818da218302f5ce5922f.png1943573076_cute-falconertest.png.0ae177efc813273dd9c9a2a9690aaad5.png

Edited by DOther1
On 7/20/2022 at 8:31 AM, kaka33311 said:

someone has this uncensored skin

2818911343_preview_야만인 스킨 대문.png

Unpublished yet. The author is currently in the comments of his posts asking for feedback about the best way to publish the NSFW versions of the skins for sale (price, medium, etc).

9 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Siren boss concept by Xelsword:
Siren.png.092826ce779b71dcaf86be95dd536585.png
She looks quite sexy already, I wonder what her charming attack sprite would look like? ^^

Xel is doing a great job on these bosses, shame there wont be one for the Flesh boss unless Xelsword knows how to finally fix the issues that plague it.

32 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

Xel is doing a great job on these bosses, shame there wont be one for the Flesh boss unless Xelsword knows how to finally fix the issues that plague it.

Oh you didnt see the posts a couple of pages prior? He planned for them to be a giant orgy, which is a very innovative way of working around such a grotesque boss If i do say so myself. 

16 hours ago, DOther1 said:

After finishing the Ruins' backgrounds, I want to take a break before starting a new dungeon (and also, I don't know which one to do next). So... maybe this is the new project? I love this class, but I don't use it on my nsfw game because there are no actual nsfw skins for it. The falconer has been on my to-do list for a long time, but I never actually tried to make a decent edit for it.

1293800353_vanilla-falconertest.png.ca0b0b47a113818da218302f5ce5922f.png1943573076_cute-falconertest.png.0ae177efc813273dd9c9a2a9690aaad5.png

Splendid work I'd say. Truely awesome!

Edited by Meister89
On 7/21/2022 at 12:14 AM, Ice_Pie said:

GhastRiv's team (Lilith, Ancient ones, Dragonblood, Mesmer, Orca, etc, etc.) are working on a new class:image.png.435d60c31cb4e4c79620ecd2b05aee53.png

I'd love to use this mod, but I just wish it conformed better to the DD aesthetic to match the current characters and class mods available.  Does anyone know if there is any way to take a non-conforming DD skin and run it through some kinda filter or effect tool available in GIMP or Photoshop or any photo-editing software to make it look closer to the Darkest Dungeon aesthetic? 

19 hours ago, Dabalicous said:

Oh you didnt see the posts a couple of pages prior? He planned for them to be a giant orgy, which is a very innovative way of working around such a grotesque boss If i do say so myself. 

Its been a minute since I've been on here, does it actually work or was made for fun? Cause last I remember, its impossible to make skins work for it.
I know Anaertailin made a great skin for it but it wouldn't work at all due to how the boss works, and I believe a few others attempted it as well and failed.

1 hour ago, HighwayDio said:

Its been a minute since I've been on here, does it actually work or was made for fun? Cause last I remember, its impossible to make skins work for it.
I know Anaertailin made a great skin for it but it wouldn't work at all due to how the boss works, and I believe a few others attempted it as well and failed.

Xelsword is planning to turn those concepts into actual mods after he finished with the last two heroes (Musketeer and Arbalest).

18 minutes ago, Bliyu said:

how long before we get any monster design by Xelsword?

Xelsword said that he's going to finish all the concept arts first, then he'll get back to working on the heroes, and after that he'll start making his monster mods.
I don't know how long all that will take, but I'd wager a guess that it'll take about a year (?)

4 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword is planning to turn those concepts into actual mods after he finished with the last two heroes (Musketeer and Arbalest).

I figured he would, but it should be mentioned to him that the Flesh boss is more then likely a waste of time unless he turns the skin into a modded enemy due to the Flesh boss breaking any and all skins that have been attempted to be applied to it.
Once the end of turn animation plays, the skin breaks entirely, that's why Anaertailin abandon the skin that they were working on for it.
If Xel can find a way to fix the Flesh boss or knows someone that can fix it, then that would be amazing, otherwise it would be such a shame to waste so much time on a good skin just for it to go to waste.

Edited by HighwayDio
Forgot two words

As mentioned, Anaertaelin's Flesh skin does work without crashing with Dan's fix to remove the transformation animation. So it might be a little janky, but it would work.

I would instead theorize that the potential difficulty with the skin would come from the boss being four distinct sprites, not one large mass that could be drawn all at once like the orgy idea.

47 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

I figured he would, but it should be mentioned to him that the Flesh boss is more then likely a waste of time unless he turns the skin into a modded enemy due to the Flesh boss breaking any and all skins that have been attempted to be applied to it.
Once the end of turn animation plays, the skin breaks entirely, that's why Anaertailin abandon the skin that they were working on for it.
If Xel can find a way to fix the Flesh boss or knows someone that can fix it, then that would be amazing, otherwise it would be such a shame to waste so much time on a good skin just for it to go to waste.

I am aware of the technical issues with the Formless Flesh, I always kinda figured I would deal with it once I get to it. Worst case scenario I'll remove the animation, as much as it might end up looking a bit janky.

5 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword said that he's going to finish all the concept arts first, then he'll get back to working on the heroes, and after that he'll start making his monster mods.
I don't know how long all that will take, but I'd wager a guess that it'll take about a year (?)

Hopefully not that long. I would estimate that I'll be done with the monster concepts in about 1-2 months, then about three months each for the Musketeer and Arbalest.

Besides Anaertailin, has anyone even tried giving the flesh a skin? And IIRC Anaertailin just gave the melee flesh a skin and gave up, not even trying to change the formless_mutate files in the /fx folder. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I figure it is not really impossible as long as you also work with that file.

17 minutes ago, Ice_Pie said:

Besides Anaertailin, has anyone even tried giving the flesh a skin? And IIRC Anaertailin just gave the melee flesh a skin and gave up, not even trying to change the formless_mutate files in the /fx folder. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I figure it is not really impossible as long as you also work with that file.

Admiral Bahroo gave it a reskin... but it was purely a reskin, without any skeleton change.

So, worst comes to worst, we can always take a page from the early days of DD modding and figure out how to make this skeleton dance to our tune. ...It might not be a terrible idea to deliberately jank a piece's atlas to see where the problem lies. Only being able to touch the .png would be stifling to make anything half-decent, being able to touch the .atlas would help somewhat, but only fixing the problem would allow for it to look GOOD.

...Maybe toss the universal transformation and make from scratch a mockup of the transformation FX, four of them, so each one has its own FX? That'd fix the problem, theoretically, because the issue is the universal FX is expecting vanilla skeletons... I assume. Creating a work-around would make it more conflicty, but also less jank.

Edited by Fasterflight225
52 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Admiral Bahroo gave it a reskin... but it was purely a reskin, without any skeleton change.

So, worst comes to worst, we can always take a page from the early days of DD modding and figure out how to make this skeleton dance to our tune. ...It might not be a terrible idea to deliberately jank a piece's atlas to see where the problem lies. Only being able to touch the .png would be stifling to make anything half-decent, being able to touch the .atlas would help somewhat, but only fixing the problem would allow for it to look GOOD.

...Maybe toss the universal transformation and make from scratch a mockup of the transformation FX, four of them, so each one has its own FX? That'd fix the problem, theoretically, because the issue is the universal FX is expecting vanilla skeletons... I assume. Creating a work-around would make it more conflicty, but also less jank.

I mean, wouldn't changing the transformation fx fix the problem? What exactly is the problem anyway?

1 hour ago, XelswordArt said:

I mean, wouldn't changing the transformation fx fix the problem? What exactly is the problem anyway?

Okay. So, forms go in, play a universal transformation FX (found in the main FX folder, NOT their monster folders) and then custom-skeletoned pieces don't come out the other side.

One can only assume that the universal transformation FX is responsible for controlling the visual transformations... somehow, and is directly targeting the vanilla skeletons for some reason. Non-vanilla skeleton, transformation breaks, invisible Flesh piece.

The real question is how specific is the targeting that a simple different skeleton formation is borking it, and how easy is this targeting to manipulate... but this is all guesswork, with no actual data to back it up, so the details may vary.

The strange part is the Farmhand. You know that transformation FX the Miller does, where he turns Farmhands into Husks? When using Heistrir's Crystalline pack, the Farmhand transforms, then once the animation stops, they suddenly become the vanilla Husk model. Very similar to the Flesh, but it works.

Does that mean that a custom-skeletoned Husk would break in similar fashion? That's something worth looking into.