Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Okay. So, forms go in, play a universal transformation FX (found in the main FX folder, NOT their monster folders) and then custom-skeletoned pieces don't come out the other side.

One can only assume that the universal transformation FX is responsible for controlling the visual transformations... somehow, and is directly targeting the vanilla skeletons for some reason. Non-vanilla skeleton, transformation breaks, invisible Flesh piece.

The real question is how specific is the targeting that a simple different skeleton formation is borking it, and how easy is this targeting to manipulate... but this is all guesswork, with no actual data to back it up, so the details may vary.

The strange part is the Farmhand. You know that transformation FX the Miller does, where he turns Farmhands into Husks? When using Heistrir's Crystalline pack, the Farmhand transforms, then once the animation stops, they suddenly become the vanilla Husk model. Very similar to the Flesh, but it works.

Does that mean that a custom-skeletoned Husk would break in similar fashion? That's something worth looking into.

Interesting, I suppose I'll look into it when it becomes relevant, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

14 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Okay. So, forms go in, play a universal transformation FX (found in the main FX folder, NOT their monster folders) and then custom-skeletoned pieces don't come out the other side.

One can only assume that the universal transformation FX is responsible for controlling the visual transformations... somehow, and is directly targeting the vanilla skeletons for some reason. Non-vanilla skeleton, transformation breaks, invisible Flesh piece.

The real question is how specific is the targeting that a simple different skeleton formation is borking it, and how easy is this targeting to manipulate... but this is all guesswork, with no actual data to back it up, so the details may vary.

The strange part is the Farmhand. You know that transformation FX the Miller does, where he turns Farmhands into Husks? When using Heistrir's Crystalline pack, the Farmhand transforms, then once the animation stops, they suddenly become the vanilla Husk model. Very similar to the Flesh, but it works.

Does that mean that a custom-skeletoned Husk would break in similar fashion? That's something worth looking into.

So theoretically, if one rebuilt the boss using the new skin as the template, then it should work?
I don't know much about coding unfortunately, but it seems like enemies might share the same issues that the Hero's do when applying a skin to them when they have a none vanilla skeleton, causing it to break into either many pieces, or white blocks. I am basing this off of what you said, that the Farmhand/Husk remains fine and it uses the vanilla skeleton, while the few skins the Flesh has, uses a custom one and breaks. I could be wrong, and probably am, but it seems like it.

3 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

So theoretically, if one rebuilt the boss using the new skin as the template, then it should work?
I don't know much about coding unfortunately, but it seems like enemies might share the same issues that the Hero's do when applying a skin to them when they have a none vanilla skeleton, causing it to break into either many pieces, or white blocks. I am basing this off of what you said, that the Farmhand/Husk remains fine and it uses the vanilla skeleton, while the few skins the Flesh has, uses a custom one and breaks. I could be wrong, and probably am, but it seems like it.

Dat's the thing though, Anaertailin's attempt doesn't break into pieces or get white blocked, it disappears. Invisible. Not there. I don't think there's even any debug text, as far as the game is concerned, it's a feature, working as intended.

Dan fixed it by deleting the animation entirely, so SOMETHING can be done. It also occurred to me that the Husk turns back into the Farmhand, and that works, so whatever bug affects the Flesh, doesn't affect the Farmhand. Strange, isn't it?

Hey guys, so i have problem with Deovolente's classes: Warlock, Mesmer and The Ancient Ones. When i enable them and start game it just crashes, i looked for solution, found one on Mesmer's page on Kemono Party but it didn't help. I also tried look for one here buuuut i either blind or no one have problems with those classes. Can you help me out please?

5 hours ago, Saulden said:

Hey guys, so i have problem with Deovolente's classes: Warlock, Mesmer and The Ancient Ones. When i enable them and start game it just crashes, i looked for solution, found one on Mesmer's page on Kemono Party but it didn't help. I also tried look for one here buuuut i either blind or no one have problems with those classes. Can you help me out please?

I remember his Patron telling us that the Mesmer Class has a Dependency with the Lilith Class to work properly that might be your problem other then that I've got nothing.  

8 hours ago, Saulden said:

You got all DLC enabled?

2 hours ago, Caggg said:

What Arbalest/Musketeer skins are out there? I know NIUR had made one recently but anything else?

Off the top of my head, there's an MP-40 skin for the Arbalest. You can choose between multiple colors or nudity, but not both... Maybe both, I'm not super familiar.

There's an Anaertailin fox-girl Musketeer, that's okay I think.

...I dunno, I'm pretty much just waiting for Xelsword. I don't play either of them very much anyway, Highwayman is just so much more versatile.

4 hours ago, Caggg said:

What Arbalest/Musketeer skins are out there? I know NIUR had made one recently but anything else?

Arbalester has a MP40 from Girls Frontline skin by anaertailin.

Musketeer has a skin by anaertailin too. You can actually choose between the musketeer-looking ver and fox-girl ver. Also a NTW-20 from GFL skin on steam workshop.

I don't use xelsword skins so idk if he made any skin for them yet.

musketeer.sprite.heroic.png

musketeer.sprite.heroic.png

Edited by troycatter