Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

7 minutes ago, Raison.D'tre said:

Would somebody kindly assist me with this?
I'm not sure why some of the item names appear to have this problem.
Apart from having a strange name, it doesn't actually do anything, however it can be rather tilting at times.

Fear the localization error. Fear it with a deep-seated dread.

Uh, it's probably an overwrite conflict with another mod? That usually causes it, two mods add strings to a vanilla bank, only one gets to go through. Like the overworld map, or dungeon-specific music apparently.

9 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Your method is indeed... Unusual.

You do not need to move Workshop mods to the base game's /mods folder, it just keeps Steam from updating them.

You do not need to delete modfiles.txt from mods that you don't plan to manually add stuff to. Basically, unless it's a Class Mod you plan to add new skins to, you don't strictly NEED to delete it.

Deleting modfiles.txt from mods in the workshop folder won't affect ones you manually install, and if you are adding skins to a modded class, you should manually install the modded class and delete modfiles.txt from the manual install so the extra skins work and Steam won't replace the file if the mod updates.

You'll need to rephrase your first question. I don't know what you mean by 'work' mod lists. You mean a list of mods that work? Because... all of them work. Just, all of them. Some are touchy, like Drowner, but that's the exception, not the rule.

As for your error, I 'think' that is harmless.

Thank you for your answers. 

Yeah it mean a list of mods that could work and not have compatible errors. For avoid compatible errors. Should I only focus on class mod, skin and backgrounds 1st and avoid overhaul mods like lustier lair mod or Female sound back from dan.

6 hours ago, Raison.D'tre said:

Apart from having a strange name, it doesn't actually do anything, however it can be rather tilting at times.

unkno1wn.png

Interesting, could I see your list about mods you use?

11 hours ago, Raison.D'tre said:

unkno1wn.png

I'm extremely interested in what mod you used in those horse cocks in your inventory. And what they suposed to be.

5 hours ago, wolfmask1402 said:

Yeah it mean a list of mods that could work and not have compatible errors. For avoid compatible errors. Should I only focus on class mod, skin and backgrounds 1st and avoid overhaul mods like lustier lair mod or Female sound back from dan.

Lustiest Lair is pretty self-contained, TBH, it doesn't step on TOO many toes...

The game really doesn't care about overwrites, though. Like, oh no, only one dungeon mod can add its assets to the overworld, it doesn't actually goddamn matter because the label and missions work just fine. Oh no, some custom text overwrote, oh well, the items still function fine without them.

Unless you try and run skins with multiple skeletons, or do something silly like trying to run Black Reliquary with... anything, really, most overwrites are harmless. Mod highest in the load order overwrites everything below it, and the overwritten mods can suck it.

5 hours ago, wolfmask1402 said:

Interesting, could I see your list about mods you use?

This is the mods im using https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2615050801&searchtext=monster

1 hour ago, Tsuyukami said:

I'm extremely interested in what mod you used in those horse cocks in your inventory. And what they suposed to be.

i dont really remember tbh, its been ages since i have it, but here's my mod list, maybe it'll help. Its not full list, but the rest is just skins and class mod 

unkno1wn.png

20 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Fear the localization error. Fear it with a deep-seated dread.

Uh, it's probably an overwrite conflict with another mod? That usually causes it, two mods add strings to a vanilla bank, only one gets to go through. Like the overworld map, or dungeon-specific music apparently.

Found a fix, apparently having this mod would fix it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2433996706&searchtext=here+be

27 minutes ago, One_lewd_boi said:

Hey so, I occasionally see concepts for enemies by Xelsword. Does he only do concepts, or are there actual mods for those enemies? Just curious because they're better than most enemy monster mods I've seen.

They are plans, for after Xelsword finishes all the Heroes.

Be patient. Art takes time.