What the hell did I do?

NexusCron

I have 255 mods active. Alot of them are script heavy, ..I have alot of complex, detailed shit going in skyrim, This is the oldrim edition

The thing that is freaking me the fuck out? Excuse my language.

Is that I have somehow managed to make it run so stable, so ungodly stable, that there are only crashes within the span of every 48 hours, sometimes less.

I have had exceedingly rare crashes. I can walk into Riften without the game going thermonuclear. I can dance around in Whiterun without the game having a heartattack. I can waltz into Markarth and the game doesn't explode

I have a large number of NPCs around and the most I get are greyface bug or some NPCs running around buttnekkid.

When it comes to CTDs, they are almost non-exsistant. What in the name of Sovngarde have I done?! Seriously I don't know how I pulled this off!

The mods in your load order are probably in just the right combination that compliment one another and eliminate 99% of any conflicts that would normally occur.

In other words, you've appeased the Dark Gods of Modding and they are blessing you with stability. Any chance we can get a list of what you're using?

so what, you want a candy?

171027061505434767.jpg

everything is done on that save

number of esp? don't know, the not merged esps are in the dead harddrive

there's a few dozen in the unof patchs (better item name, farmer sell crops, npc protected, that kind of stuff)

one hundred in requiem (combat and npc mods, and dozen of patchs between those mods and requiem)

armor mods are in autoharvest, racemenu, sofiafollower, towconversion, unof hearthfire... (complicated to find iron armor, farmer clothe or whatever in skyrim esm, no need for that with armor mods)

keeping all those quests mods, that was a few fps wasted for nothing (not because you are in falkreath the persistent of summerset isn't load) (most were removed since then)

had so many ctd i can list most of them

- ctd trying to leave winterhold college because conflict between 3dnpc corpses of a quest and don't know

- decapitated head ctd trying to go to serena cave because of a dll

- ctd trying to leave gauldur cave because don't remember

- ctd south of riften, navmesh conflict 3dnpc and moonandstar (that's the one with the village near riverwood?)

- ctd because forgot i had replace hunter armor by dragonbone marauder in perkus profile (was replacing the nif of whatever i was wearing with the stuff i want to wear at that time)

that's about it, may have forgotten one or 2

when i start adding quests mods because nothing else to do, that was more

- one trying to enter don't remember worldspace when you get out of the sinking boat, because don't remember conflict

- a lot dying with the mod that send you to a spaceship (loading earlier save with the stuff still in the ram, it's a problem with that one)

- one thanks to a dyndolod lod that didn't survived a stack dump when i took agent of rigteous mind in winterhold

etc etc

not going back to earlier save to try next mod was stupid, more conflicts to take care of, there was that king of problem too

don't remember dungeon was under northern giant mudcrab island

don't remember dungeon was behind a house ruin from thirteenorange mod

don't remember want you to find something in winterhold college, that was hide by a barrel from immersive winterhold, without youtube would never have find it (at least with crashs, you know you need a patch...)

It all depends on what all your mods are. I have 255 and don't crash much but most of my mods are armor and outfit mods and then I started adding my own armor and outfit ports to someone else's .esp that I piggy backed. I have a few sexlab mods but I tend to stay away from many high script mods because eventually they'll blow up in your face it might not happen right away but  later on down the line one day you'll come back to play and you'll find out the game blew up on you.

the high script urban legend again?

171027114031948886.jpg

didn't saw defeatplayer had some problems

171027114028335086.jpg

didn't saw anything until

171027114032880744.jpg

not the stack dump either

only saw that because i check the papyrus log size to avoid stack dumps

don't want to get stuck because a script was dump before doing something that is need by something else later

ps: that mess whatever it was disappeared when time for next mod

171028120611521386.jpg

I have 255 mods active. Alot of them are script heavy, ..I have alot of complex, detailed shit going in skyrim, This is the oldrim edition

The thing that is freaking me the fuck out? Excuse my language.

Is that I have somehow managed to make it run so stable, so ungodly stable, that there are only crashes within the span of every 48 hours, sometimes less.

I have had exceedingly rare crashes. I can walk into Riften without the game going thermonuclear. I can dance around in Whiterun without the game having a heartattack. I can waltz into Markarth and the game doesn't explode

I have a large number of NPCs around and the most I get are greyface bug or some NPCs running around buttnekkid.

When it comes to CTDs, they are almost non-exsistant. What in the name of Sovngarde have I done?! Seriously I don't know how I pulled this off!

Any chance of listing the mods and load order, I know it might be to personal, but I'm sure a lot of members would love to have at least a semi stable game.  It sounds like you could give them a very good start.  I can go about an hour or two without a ctd, but I always run into one eventually.  If I get around level 40 then it starts to get messy.  Probably running out of memory or something.  I know its not the number of mods that is most important, but what kind of mods, but it seems to me every time I break over the 175 mark, I start having issues.

I do have a question though, I always have to load a very early save and then once it loads I can load the save I am on. Sometimes I have to start the game two or three times to even load the 3rd or 4th save.  Does this happen to you with this many mods, or can you always load your most recent save?

Actually I never pay attention to 90% of what you type so that has nothing to do with it what I was referring to is that I'm glad I have adblocker to block all of your huge ass unspoilered pictures. I pretty much adblock anyone's pictures if they are huge and they don't put them under a spoiler tag.

This is just one of the pictures from the above post all I can see is one screenshot and have to scroll for awhile just to get past their post. Removing their screenshots is faster then scrolling.

post-25667-0-97418100-1509161470_thumb.png

This is just one of the pictures from the above post all I can see is one screenshot and have to scroll for awhile just to get past their post. Removing their screenshots is faster then scrolling.

removing someone screenshots without removing the screenshots from someone else?

how do you do that?

i use adblock too

and i have no idea how to block the quotes of entire posts from precedent pages, without blocking the stuff from the current page (bet they do that in case you didn't saw their pics on the precedent pages)

anyway, to not post a useless post just for your useless post

171028064019244560.jpg

if someone want to see defeat use that spell (what's the point ot have stuff if that's to not use it)

@yatol

Click APB (adblocker) in top right hand bar of browser and select block element and mouse over what you want to block it'll highlight if more then what you want to block highlights don't select it or it'll remove that as well so if it only highlights the thing that you want to block just select it and hit ok.

So for example you are trying to block a unspoilered picture or gif just click APB select element and then click the unspoilered screenshot or gif and hit ok the screenshot or gif is now blocked and the cool thing is that anyone that quotes that post will also have those blocked pictures removed and if the block comes after someone quotes the post it'll rip them out of their post once you refresh the page.

You can block things like color fonts I find people that talk in colored text annoying and hard to read at times so I block the font and anyone that uses that color font has it removed from their post. You can block a sites black overlay which sites try to use to prevent you from browsing site site without a account or for other reasons and once it's removed you can click and browser their site.

Stuff like quotes and member profile pictures can't be blocked as it'll block them all. It's basically just a trial and error to see what you can block. So just hit ABP - element - mouse over items and see what all highlights. You can basically block everything on a site if you wanted to.

If you accidentally block something you shouldn't have just click ABP - options - add your own filters and find what you blocked on that site and remove it and it'll fix it if you removed the right one. 

Or if you use stands fair adblocker you can click it select block elements and block multiple things at one time.

Your post above after I used adblocker to remove the screenshot. 

post-25667-0-62138000-1509213953_thumb.png

know how to block something...

you saw i don't load the png of your avatar, if you had to block that image manually

selecting x images to block x images and not y images? too time consuming

i'll stick to

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/profile/*.png

|https://farm5.staticflickr.com/*.png

|https://s1.postimg.org/*.png

etc etc

and disabling adblock on a mod page to see what the armor look like if it's also png

No I said you can't block a persons avatar using ABP because you'll block everyone's avatar because they are all attached. It you click ABP - element and then select a avatar the other avatars will highlighted and will be removed if you hit ok.

Blocking something with ABP might seem time consuming to some but I find having to scroll forever to get past someones post more time consuming.

With stands fair adblocker I can block everything in one go. So if someone has 15 huge unspoilered screenshots I can block them all in one shot and all I have to do is click stand - block element - click all 15 screenshots each time you click one it'll disappear then hit save.

What baffles me is how did he get 984 hours in with only 11850 kb papyrus size? I'm only at 74 and it's already 12321 kb for me.

because i am batman

and i kill all scripts that are problems, no problems without them

171029025340679603.jpg

if you have to use alternate start to play the game, you have problems to fix

171029025358599005.jpg

forgot to give skinnaked to prisoner clothe

171029025309865745.jpg

wops, what happened?

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]         [sexLabQuestFramework (0F000D62)].sslSystemConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call)

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]             [param 0]: None

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM] Dumping stack 1686:

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]     Type: Normal

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]     Return register: None

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]     Has stack callback: No

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]     Stack trace:

[10/29/2017 - 01:30:01AM]         [sexLabQuestFramework (0F000D62)].sslSystemConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call)

wasn't that stuff supposed to do nothing until you click on install in mcm menu?

don't see alvar raping ulfric, there's no need for sexlab here

whatever that oncroshairrefchange is or do, that was his first and last fail

just for lol

171029025339459656.jpg

17102902533944003.jpg

17102902535326122.jpg

horse had an accident

171029025408678127.jpg

and that's how nords went to space

and just for lol, since i took a look at the other one spoilers that weren't working

if another one want to use that crap, have fun with that fake spoiler

[spoiler]

Archived