Yup! Still is an excellent release though' date=' and a much-needed one too. You may want to consider condensing the patches into one, if you can though.

[/quote']

I will be doing that fairly soon now that the need for patches have slowed down. I didn't want to screw anyone over by taking them down too soon for those that might have needed them.

Here is something I find "really strange":

zBUArmors.7z.001 downloads 640

zBUArmors.7z.002 downloads 500

Patch 1 downloads 417

Patch 2 downloads 366

Patch 3 downloads 331

Patch 4 downloads 294

Patch 5 downloads 258

Patch 6 downloads 219

Patch 7 downloads 99

Is it just me or are folks averse to patches.... :P

Here is something I find "really strange":

Patch 1 downloads 417

Patch 2 downloads 366

Patch 3 downloads 331

Patch 4 downloads 294

Patch 5 downloads 258

Patch 6 downloads 219

Patch 7 downloads 99

Is it just me or are folks averse to patches.... :P

its not you... i dont like having to install a dozen of patches one after another and still know there's going to come yet another patch just when i installed them and begin playing.

also new players want one patch that patches the last full release to the up-to-date version - so to speak a combined patch (one patch to end all patches lol ).

also there's always new stuff and when i follow this thread, i get the impression, i would have to download all those files anyone uploads in the discussion and install them after those patches. (sure thats not true, but i sometimes get the overwhelming impression.)

its not you... i dont like having to install a dozen of patches one after another and still know there's going to come yet another patch just when i installed them and begin playing.

also new players want one patch that patches the last full release to the up-to-date version - so to speak a combined patch (one patch to end all patches lol ).

also there's always new stuff and when i follow this thread' date=' i get the impression, i would have to download all those files anyone uploads in the discussion and install them after those patches. (sure thats not true, but i sometimes get the overwhelming impression.)

[/quote']

Well there now is a 1-7 plus the quick fix from post 122, so perhaps folks will just grab it. :)

As to the loose stuff scattered in the thread...no, you don't need any of it. I did issue some quick temp fixes, but when they were tested and found to work, I made a patch of them and updated the OP. If you read the Updates spoiler, you will see that exactly what is in each patch and why. While I don't mind reading a few pages of posts, I too am "VERY" averse to having to read an entire thread and comb through it looking for updates. Mod makers should always update their OP! Sadly not everyone does. :(

Cheers,

Greg

PS - it is looking like I will be able to have a new pack up sometime this coming weekend. It should have a minimum of 10 new armors but may contain as many as 30. Whatever I get done will be in it as I don't want to delay the release. After that I am going to try to pump out a small update every two weeks until we run out of armors.

yay :) also i didnt really think i had to download all the small files' date=' but you can get the impression that just lurks in your subconscious and makes you feel awkward ;)

[/quote']

No, I completely understand. If the initial release had not been so sloppy, then things wouldn't feel quite like they do. That is what I get for rushing to get the mod out, instead of properly testing it myself. We live and learn. :)

Hey greg... I know I said otherwise earlier.. but could you please further increase the durability of the armors in the .esp for OOO.

(not that I finally gotten a companion it is quite tiresome to have to go into her inventory, take the armor, repair it and put it back after every fight with dremoras in oblivion gates or minotaurs etc.)

an increase by 1.5-2 times for heavy armors and by 3-4 times for light armors should do it I think..

Try this with All the patchs

Patch 1 downloads 417

Patch 2 downloads 366

Patch 3 downloads 331

Patch 4 downloads 294

Patch 5 downloads 258

Patch 6 downloads 219

Patch 7 downloads 99

And Most of the Armors are still not working, Some have NO textures Some have NO meshes, About 40% Work and about 60% do Not?

And Most of the Armors are still not working' date=' Some have NO textures Some have NO meshes, About 40% Work and about 60% do Not?

[/quote']

If you installed all three parts, and then each of the patches in order, then all of the armors would in fact work just fine.

Did you use the individual patches or the all in one patch?

I have not had any feed back on the all in one patch so perhaps there is an issue with it. Your going to need to provide specific information as to how you installed things and what exactly doesn't work.

I installed all three parts and all the patches in order' date=' But have not tryed the all in one patch...I'll try that one next and see if it works.

[/quote']

Then you did something wrong. Installing the main mod and then all the patches in the proper order, will have all of the armors work fine. You are going to need to check your installation. You might have accidentally installed one or more patches into the wrong place like oblivion\data\data or oblivion\data\meshes\meshes or something like that. It is best to always unzip things to a temp folder and look at the file structure and then install from there.

EDIT: Make certain you are using 7zip to unpack these files. WinRAR is NOT recommended!

Ok put in zBUArmors.7z.001, zBUArmors.7z.002, 1 thru 7 Patch Plus Quickfix.7z and BU INI Patch 8-16-12.7z in that order, Allmost all of them are working now but DSR Knight Purple Armor has No Top and "NA Medium Mage Armor" has no Textures other then the 2 of them all others are working.

Hey greg... I know I said otherwise earlier.. but could you please further increase the durability of the armors in the .esp for OOO.

(not that I finally gotten a companion it is quite tiresome to have to go into her inventory' date=' take the armor, repair it and put it back after every fight with dremoras in oblivion gates or minotaurs etc.)

an increase by 1.5-2 times for heavy armors and by 3-4 times for light armors should do it I think..

[/quote']

I can certainly tweak those for you. Take me a day or so to get to it as I am in the middle of something but should be ready before the weekend. I will post it as a separate "OOO durability increased esp".

Anybody have some time to do a little beta testing for the next pack? I would like to have a small closed release, to have folks test things with me, to cut down on the need for so many patches. The pack won't be very large 10-20 armors so it shouldn't be a massive burden. Post here in the thread if you are interested and I will PM you a link when I have things ready. It probably won't be until Friday sometime. Please only volunteer if you are serious about testing and have a working knowledge of how to install\test mods. A bonus is knowing how to view files in nifskope although it is not required.

I still plan on putting out the new pack sometime this weekend so don't volunteer just to get the pack early if you don't know what you are doing as it may be buggy.

I don't have anything planned for the weekends so I could test things too' date=' I guess (it shouldn't break my existing game in any way I think so it should be fine). I know of nifviewer in OBMM but don't know nifskope.

[/quote']

It will probably be late Friday afternoon but I will PM you with a link when it is up. You are fine as you did wonderfully on testing stuff before! Hopefully, I will have fewer errors this time......:P