First off Awesome, thanks. I had most of these but there's some new ones in here.

Okay Please speak slowly so my simple sleep befuddled mind can comprehend. I've Installed everything correctly.

I can put the armors on but even if they're totally broken as in 0 health they show no change. What'd I do that was stupid? Or what did I not do that I should've but didn't?

Well, what you are asking gets tricky. Some of the bodies used are not necessarily "compatible" with others. If I remove the hands for the Lingerie Dress which uses an HGEC body and you have a different body then you could see gaps at the wrists if you are not wearing any gloves. Now if everyone does wear gloves then this is not an issue but if there are those that do not want to wear gloves then it potentially "could" be a problem.

Now I "could" go and put some flimsy gloves on the Lingerie dress that would match the outfit to nip this in the bud, but folks would be stuck with what I chose.

Lets think about that one a bit. I am going to be out of town until next Wednesday and may not be around the forum at all so when I return we can work out the glove vs no glove deal and make whatever change you guys think is best. I don't have any preference one way or the other.

I will push out the 6th patch on the stuff we talked about yesterday and the optional adjusted OOO.esp today so you guys can give that a spin and when I return you can let me know what changes you want if any. Patch should be up in 3-4 hours from the time of this post and will be pretty small.

Once all the patching is complete (if it ever is...:)), I will combine all the patches into one fixed set of files for those who haven't been using this from day one.

put some flimsy gloves on the Lingerie dress that would match the outfit to nip this in the bud' date=' but folks would be stuck with what I chose

[/quote']

well, we are pretty much stuck with what you choose so you might as well do what you want/feel right. in any case there are so many outfits in this mod to chose from so that anyone should be able to find ones he likes and not having to worry about one particular outfit having or not having gloves... thats my opinion at least.

(actually the whole glove thing is going way too far IMO, it is too insignificant - I think we should just drop the issue and leave things as they are)

I'm still mourning the loss of fantasy battle costume and others with it - maybe you could still keep them in the game in some chest labelled "broken outfits" or some such just so we can play with them from time to time...

I actually just found a fantasy battle outfit that is DMRA. I am planning on messing around with it to see what I can do to BU it. It will be included in the pack at the end of September. It is my "intention" to fix those that were broken & removed from this pack and include them in the next one.

I am having all sorts of fits with the eleven sorceress. It looks like I am going to have to switch out the shoes, lowerbody and hose to actually get things back to the right height. I imagine this is probably easier done in blender...if only I could figure that damn program out!!!!

Needless to say the eleven sorceress fix won't happen in this patch, which will speed up getting the 6th patch out and guarantee that I will have to do a 7th patch, at least to fix the eleven sorceress when I get back next week.

As to the gloves vs no gloves deal, as I said I really don't care, as I am constantly tinkering with my nif files and mods to get them to "my" liking, so this pack was really for the most part for you guys. Over the years I have leeched enough, so now that I have a little bit of skill it was time to give back to the community. Also links to these armors kept disappearing and getting increasingly harder to find, coupled with the fact that to have all of them would require multiple esp files or using the buggy bu merged equipment one. This sucker was born more out of my frustration with the bad links and multiple\buggy esp files than anything else. That and I like breakable armors.....:)

6th patch should be ready in an hour or so along with the OOO.esp

Cheers,

Greg

Ok, patch 6 is finally up and it contains the fix for the NA heavy mage and a temp fix for the two eleven sorceress outfits.

As a temporary fix I switched out the shoes and deleted the pantyhose. I do have a set of pantyhose that I am hoping to put back on that looks pretty much the same as what was there but for some strange reason it wanted to clip really badly at the ankles during idles.

So long story short there is no pantyhose on the two eleven sorceress outfits for now. Hopefully I can figure out how to stop it clipping when I return from vacation.

Still working on the OOO.esp alternate and I will slap it up when I am done.

Alternate Esp for OOO and FCOM users (or anyone else who wants slightly higher durability and armor values to make most of the armors protect you better and last a bit longer), has been added to the OP.

I am off on a mini vacation to play some golf, so leave any bug reports or other notes here and I will get to them on Wednesday (September 5th) when I get back in town.

Cheers,

Greg

Sounds like you didn't download part 3 (which is the ini file) or didn't put it into the ini folder.

You did download and install BU_Framework v2 right?

Yes Been. Did Download the INI....Maybe didn't put it in the correct spot. Going back to Re-Read the Directions

Another quick question. For Erosalor' date=' which body did you model it from/for? I'm assuming HGEC but I noticed some ever so slight differences when using with my PC, using HGEC normal, H top either a or b and LL bottom.

Also compared it to the SG Compilation MOD, which is using something else entirely, maybe a manga version? I like yours better.

[/quote']

I am pretty sure that is speedbusters body. The link that I got the bu armor from does not work anymore and it was not BBB. What I did is use parts from the speedbuster collection: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131 (which is bbb enabled) and the lower skirt from the non-bbb bu armor that I had found. The old bu armor did have a top that became ripped like the skirt, but I ditched it as it did not have bbb enabled (and as I said I don't have the skill to weight paint in blender yet).

As I said before I favor bouncing breasts, so if there was a way to get that enabled via nifskope, I went for it. That is why the pack took so long for me to make, as I had to scavenge here or there to put things together instead of just firing up blender and either making what I wanted or converting it.

Okay so I did some research into this particular set, and yes you're right that does use a unique Speed Buster Body.

I too have the Speed Buster Collection, plus another separate add-on, BBB_for_SPB_E_Sailor_Suits-34221 by Salamander8. No matter which BBB version used there is clipping so I've concluded it was introduced by the addition of BBB to the mesh.

My proof (at least to me) is in reviewing this BU version I found, Break_ESalor__and_LingerieSet.7z that has just the 3 levels of break and not the original full top and bottom unbroken. No BBB on it and no clipping issues. (FYI - This BU version auto-adds it to your inventory via a script, AND it is placed in a sub folder for Tona's (Store?) MOD.)

I'm just adding in my 2 cents worth of research, in case someone skilled in Blender has the time to fix it eventually. It's become one of my favorite sets from Speed Buster, along with SPB Oppai Sensei and a couple of others of his 'Joke Series'.

Cheers!

Examples of clipping I'm referring to:

post-60323-0-46309900-1360613358_thumb.jpg

I might be able to fix the skirt by raising it up in nifskope. I may even be able to fix the top by doing the same thing. However, if it requires using blender to fix then we will all have to wait on someone to take pity on us poor souls to fix it for us.

Ummm...what is the password for the 4shared link you gave?

I might be able to fix the skirt by raising it up in nifskope. I may even be able to fix the top by doing the same thing. However' date=' if it requires using blender to fix then we will all have to wait on someone to take pity on us poor souls to fix it for us.

[/quote']

Since I won't be able to play Oblivion for quite a while, I'm planning on installing Blender as an alternative and seeing if I can hack my way through relearning it, now that I own a game where I can make use of it. I've actually had it for quite some time now, but I'm more used to and experienced with using Poser and the Python add-ons.

But like Oblivion, my laptop is incapable of running Poser, so Blender will have to do. Or maybe it's time for a better laptop...

Homura, MC mage, Mkt azure all have neck clipping

for MC mage clipping seems to disappear from the first BU model onwards

On OOO plugin - I definetely like the increased protection from the armors but I need to test durability (played mostly with light armor so far). It kinda seems that the maximum protections of heavy armor would be too high while the lowest of light armor would be too low. However we can still balance those out with shields, rings, enchantments, spells and whatever else. so, I guess, just leave it as it is :)

Homura and MKt Azure I made no modifications to and just added them to the pack as they were from the original modder. Looking at the Mkt Azure in nifskope I "may" be able to cut it down but I will need to play with it.

Homura I can't fix however since it is a tight neck deal and there is no way to make any modifications to it without blender.

MC mage is probably fixable, but again I will have to play with it in nifskope to see.

As to the values....again I can tweak stuff pretty easily and fairly quickly but I would need some direction on what you wanted. If you guys think it is fine I will leave it be.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't look part 3 ?

Part three is not a mediaFire link but rather an attachment (since it is so small). If you are logged into the site it is right there. You can left click on it and it will pop up an option to save it or you can right click and choose save as.

Thank it works very well' date=' But I didn't t find weapons? I think I found few wrong, Some pictures were destroyed.

[/quote']

If you read the 1st post you will see that there are no weapons included. That is something I plan on doing in the future (not sure when).

I don't know what "found a few wrong" and "some pictures were destroyed" means. I am guessing English is not your native language. :D

Try to describe any issues you have fully, so I can figure out what you are talking about.

Also make sure you install "ALL" of the patches (all 6 of them) and in the proper order!

Is BU Armor Compilation compatible with FCOM and Nudeshy?

Yes. This pack should be compatible with any and all mods that are out there, provided they don't put a chest in the exact same spot in the testing hall that I did.....:P

Remember that you need BU_Framework v2 to make this mod work (install BU_Framework first!).

I don't think the PC or NPC will cover themselves as their armor breaks with Nudeshy. There used to be a mod that had that feature, but it isn't compatible with BU_Framework v2.

the Aisha outfit seems to have no BBB on the last BU model and on the same model it seems to have... two collars? one white and one dark grey - it doesnt look like it is intended... Also all the Aisha models seem to have minor neck clipping on the front

This was another one I didn't touch other than to include in the pack. Strangely you are exactly correct in that the last BU model did not include BBB at all. It was even missing one of the breast bones. That much I "can fix". I also found and deleted the second collar (strange deal on that being there as well).

The neck clipping is not something I can fix' date=' at least not until I figure out how to do stuff in blender anyway.

Try out the fix and if it is satisfactory then I will release a patch.

EDIT: While playing around in nifskope, I finally figured out why the feet were coming out of the sandals with the sword dancer outfit. The reason was due to the body being a full fused body. I found parts from other nif files and pasted them in and BOOM the feet stayed in the sandals! :P I will be releasing a patch with the sandal fix pretty soon and I will include the above Aisha fix in it.

I still haven't made any more progress on the Elven Sorceress outfits to have pantyhose that doesn't clip. I may end up having to just leave it as it currently is. I have a few more things to try before I give up, so keep your fingers crossed. Sleep is calling and I am outta here...................:P