It's great we got another person willing to test!

- lower armor rating in OOO might be caused by skills? don't they offer increased protection as the skill goes up? or is it just durability... also, dont forget that you need to sum up the armor rating of the whole armor set (chest, legs, hands, helmet) so that you get the armor rating for all the armor slots that you are using

- durability-wise I wouldn't mind seeing my armor half destroyed after an intense fight since I always carry plenty of repair hammers with me and can make repairs if needed. I defenetely wouldn't like seeing the armor start to brake only after clearing a huge dungeon (as well as the armor taking 2 hits to break completely) - basically somewhat of a middle setting for armor would be great; it would still be great to keep some kind of variation between heavy, light and 'ultra-light' armors in their durability

Now I'm off to happy testing!

EDIT: Patch 2 Notes:

Well, DSR white knight armor works now so thats settled (still need to test BU)

Seducer arnor has arms now - that's good, though the horns from the head are still showing on the screen when casting/aiming/etc or is it intended...

the books still have their bindings moving without the books themselves but it is hardly noticeable I guess

I don't see any changes in the amount of protection the armors offer - seems to be all the same with the maximum around 25 that I can get... did you only tweak durability this time?

...not really a big deal... but NA heavy mage armor looks lighter than NA medium mage armor and it offers 12 protection versus medium's 15. Thats no problem at all for me, I just thought I'd point this out...

I've no more problems with headless armors - breaks just fine, no CTDs

Looks like you've got a stable release here...

I've been meaning to ask: what happened to iruma armors - they have been missing since the first patch - did you take them out?

Hey Strangest thing,

1. I made no changes what so ever to the durability or AR values on this patch to get more feedback from you guys on what you think would be best. I can tweak those things very quickly and easily via the Construction Set and put up an optional esp file for those who want higher values.

2. On the AR values - yea, you are right I forgot to add the gauntlets, boots, and greaves, to the cuirass total. I went back and pulled those and I found that I am still right at the OOO amounts. Now, I don't know if OOO raises values as you raise levels - that could be the key. Again, I can tweak values very quickly and very easily if we establish some ranges. Here is my thought, feel free to make any changes you think are more appropriate:

AR (protection)

Clothing: Current 5-10 range OOO adjusted 5-10

Ultra Light Ar: Current 10-20 range OOO adjusted 10-30

Light Armor: Current 15-20 range OOO adjusted 30-50

Medium Armor: Current 20-30 range OOO adjusted 50-60

Heavy Armor: Current 30-40 range OOO adjusted 60-80

Durability

Clothing: Current 400-500 range OOO adjusted 400-500

Ultra light ar: Current 400-500 range OOO adjusted 700-800

Light Armor: Current 400-600 range OOO adjusted 800-1000

Medium Armor: Current 500-800 range OOO adjusted 1000-1400

Heavy Armor: Current 1000-1500 range OOO adjusted 2000-3000

Let me know if that sounds right or what you think would be better.

1. Books binding - Yea, I can't do any better than I have. My only other recourse is to delete the book. If it is too weird looking I can delete the books and issue a patch.

2. Seducer armor horns, yea, that is intended to have them showing. I wish it was better than it currently is but again, that is the best I can manage. If it is too distracting then I can delete the horns. Let me know.

3. Iruma armors - yea, I pulled them out. They gave even me CTD's, so I will have to go back to square one and work on them. I must have done something dumb when I assembled them. They will be included in the new pack release in a couple of months if I can get them working.

Speaking of the next big pack: It is my intention to treat the next release as an esp patch to this one, meaning that its esp will replace the current one. My thoughts on doing this is to help keep the number or esp's people have to have enabled down to a minimum. It should not require a new game or even a clean save so I don't anticipate you doing anything more than installing it, over writing the old esp file with the new one and firing up your game and playing. Is this ok with you guys or would you prefer a separate esp for some reason?

Well, for me the protection I had with the heavy armor (that I felt comfortable with) was 50. At 50% difficulty it felt OK with OOO. I planned to increase the difficulty slider as my PC leveled and eventually switch to light armor or other lower protection armor to balance out gameplay.

What I am trying to say is that your planned adjustments sound right: it will mean that new characters will be forced to use heavy armor to survive and eventually 'unlock' the other outfits as they level. though I think it should be safe to go with the minimal adjusted values that you propose (5, 10, 30, 50, 60) since there are always enchantments, shield spells, helms/shields etc. that can bring protection to the max 85 so no need to set it that way from the start IMO.

Also, I'm pretty sure that light armor and heavy armor skills do raise the protection of their armors respectively and don't forget the armorer skill that can repair armor to 125%

No idea on durability cause I've no idea how it will work in the game... Seems fine how it is now... Then again, I carry repair hammers, someone might not, so don't take my word as final.

Seducer horns is something I can live with since they only cause minor obstruction and don't cover half the screen (especially the crosshair area) like vesta used to do

I'm fine with single .esp. Can't really think of any problems with it. If I understand everything correctly: the armors that I already have in my inventory and other containers will stay there; its just the chests in testing hall that will reset. Is that how it will work? Actually, disabling, saving, enabling the mod and getting the armors again is not that much hassle for me either... So I vote for single .esp! ... just tell us how to install the patch correctly...

Ok, I will work up a revised armor values esp (using the minimal values) this weekend and post it for you to try out. I will leave the durability (how long the armor lasts before it breaks completely and offers zero protection) as it currently is set for this test. It is something I can always tweak later with feedback from you guys.

The next set of armors (it probably won't be ready until late September) will just install like the patches have. You dump the meshes and textures folders as well as the new esp into the data folder and then ini file into the ini folder and you are set. Any BU armor you have in your current game will be unaffected and as you said only the chests in the testing hall will reset. You won't need to do a clean save.

Cheers,

Greg

Ok, found one more bug. looks like this is still in the game:

shadow dancer seems to have some skeleton glitches on the

wrist on the last and second last BU models, additionally the last BU model seems to use the body of schwertleite armor because the right breast is deformed as if by bent iron armor which schwertleite used in its BU models

it appears only in thirdperson though. firstperson view of the hand is ok. boobs are deformed in any view.

told you I'll be playtesting this more ;)

Ok' date=' found one more bug. looks like this is still in the game:

shadow dancer seems to have some skeleton glitches on the

wrist on the last and second last BU models, additionally the last BU model seems to use the body of schwertleite armor because the right breast is deformed as if by bent iron armor which schwertleite used in its BU models

it appears only in thirdperson though. firstperson view of the hand is ok. boobs are deformed in any view.

Ok, it was not a skeleton problem but rather a bad texture path from the original mod (that was where the purple stretchy things were coming from on the right gauntlet). The 3rd patch is up and it is only the shadow dancer 3rd and 4th models so it is a tiny patch. I used the same texture as the original gauntlets so no new textures were needed.

Now on the boobs....:P

On the last BU model still has a bra on one boob and that is what is causing the distorted bounce. The only way to remove this would be to load it into blender and redo the weight painting, which is way beyond my skill set right now...:(

I am afraid it is one of those things we will just have to live with unless so talented individual comes along and takes pity on us and lends a hand.

Thanks for the catch on the missing texture! :D

Is there a FAQ about all things related to BU?

I used the Jenova meshes' date=' but when I enter the BU Dungeon by using the spell to do so, all the girls are naked.

Also, all the stages of breaking armor look the same in the Nifscope preview.

[/quote']

This compilation has absolutely nothing to do with BU dungeons. There is already a mod called BU equipment merged that was made for the BU dungeons mod. You can find that compilations esp (still a bit buggy) in post 491 here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9&page=50 and further down the page there are a bunch of options for downloading the meshes/textures needed. The above thread contains a great deal of information on that mod and BU in general.

I do not use BU dungeons which is why I made this pack!

Jenova's meshes where made for Lovers Night Arena. While they do work for the BU equipment mod you still need the other armors and the esp file for all the scripts that break the armor and distribute the armor among the NPC's.

As to the last comment....LOL. I don't know what to tell you on the nifskope preview thing, but each and every nif file is quite different. Open each open separately in nifskope and you can see that in a heartbeat. :P

With the shadow dancer I didn't mean there were any problems with the bouncing (at least I didn't see any)

what I meant was that it looked like the body model was wrong: the subset for the body - you know like when you open any armor model in OBMM nif viewer there are subsets - some for armor and others for the body that is used with that armor. So it looked like shadow dancer had the wrong body subset since the left breast (if looking from outside on the model) was pushed in on the bottom - it looked like this model was intended for some other metal armor which, when deformed in the BU models, deformed the breast also.

This was similar to what I posted earlier about NA medium mage armor:

NA medium mage armor probably has the wrong body assigned to it (should probably be DMRA but is something else which results in nipple clipping and strange panties bloating on the ass)

there it looked like the armor was supposed to have the DMRA body subset assigned to it (like NA heavy armor and NA heavy armor black) but you managed to fix it some other way

I hope I managed to get what I mean across... :s

Great work guys!

The last coupe of days I've been going over my downloads of BU armors, wishing I had more HGEC H with both BU and BBB, and discovered this release today. Fantastic!

Quick question, based on me being mostly lazy at the moment (been in and out of CS all week on other MODs). With the BU INI Patch 8-16-12, I'm assuming my old BU armors will still work as before? A quick review of the ini looks like you just added to it, hence the term 'patch'.

Great work guys!

The last coupe of days I've been going over my downloads of BU armors' date=' wishing I had more HGEC H with both BU and BBB, and discovered this release today. Fantastic!

Quick question, based on me being mostly lazy at the moment (been in and out of CS all week on other MODs). With the BU INI Patch 8-16-12, I'm assuming my old BU armors will still work as before? A quick review of the ini looks like you just added to it, hence the term 'patch'.

[/quote']

If you install my BU ini file overwriting your own, then you will loose all of your BU armors. SO DON'T DO THAT!!!!!

What you need to do instead is open my BreakUndies.ini and your existing BreakUndies.ini and copy all of the entries that I have made (don't copy the commented out lines obviously) and then paste those entries below any entries that you may already have in your BreakUndies.ini.

Now if your BreakUndies.ini file is empty then, yes you can just copy my file in and overwrite your own because the breakable armor mods you must have installed contain their scripts inside the esp's.

The two reasons I am making these compilation packs are:

1st - for those who don't wish to use BU Dungeons but do want breakable armors.

2nd - to eliminate 30 to 40 esp files for all the individual Broken Armor mods and let you have just one esp, that contains all the BU armors that exist (that I can get my hands on anyway...).

Hope that clears things up for you and best of luck with your mods.

Cheers,

Greg

With the shadow dancer I didn't mean there were any problems with the bouncing (at least I didn't see any)

what I meant was that it looked like the body model was wrong: the subset for the body - you know like when you open any armor model in OBMM nif viewer there are subsets - some for armor and others for the body that is used with that armor. So it looked like shadow dancer had the wrong body subset since the left breast (if looking from outside on the model) was pushed in on the bottom - it looked like this model was intended for some other metal armor which' date=' when deformed in the BU models, deformed the breast also.

This was similar to what I posted earlier about NA medium mage armor:

NA medium mage armor probably has the wrong body assigned to it (should probably be DMRA but is something else which results in nipple clipping and strange panties bloating on the ass)

there it looked like the armor was supposed to have the DMRA body subset assigned to it (like NA heavy armor and NA heavy armor black) but you managed to fix it some other way

I hope I managed to get what I mean across... :s

No, I do get what you are saying and if you do look in nifscope you can see that the person that made this armor deleted one of the breast bones to screw the bounce. I have no way to fix or mess with it since it would require blender to make any adjustments.

The NA medium mage was different in that I had assembled that body and the armor from various parts and pieces of other armors and bodies and I stupidly put DMRA panties on a HGEC LL lover body...:P That was why you could see the "granny panties" situation as the panties were way larger than the body. I fixed this with swapping out different parts that were from the same body types (slept since then so I don't remember). I can't do that with the shadow dancer as that body has to stay with that dress as they were weight painted together.

If that doesn't make sense to you, then suffice to say it is something that I don't have the skills at this time to fix. :(

Since one should always have good news to follow bad...I assembled my first 3 bodies with BBB and BU from the hentai mania mod. :)

Only 80 or so to go.....:s

Thanks for your quick and complete reply! I will delete my BU stuff and reinstall it' date=' see if and how it works.

[/quote']

You can still use my mod and the BU equipment mod togther with BU dungeons. My mod won't conflict with those two. It doesn't interact with them either.

The only thing that may happen is some textures may overwrite others but that is fine. All my meshes are stored in a special folder so they won't get overwritten by other mods.

Some of the armors in the BU merged equipment mod are broken. I have fixed some of them in my mod so feel free to take stuff from my mod to fix that one if you like. :)

You can still use my mod and the BU equipment mod togther with BU dungeons. My mod won't conflict with those two. It doesn't interact with them either.

The only thing that may happen is some textures may overwrite others but that is fine. All my meshes are stored in a special folder so they won't get overwritten by other mods.

Some of the armors in the BU merged equipment mod are broken. I have fixed some of them in my mod so feel free to take stuff from my mod to fix that one if you like. :)

Thanks once again. Looks like I really have to systematically work my way into this rather advanced modding stuff. Well, it´s never too late to learn something new. :)

Most chest sizes are D to H. Most are Hcup as that is what I prefer.
That isn't to imply that you used H cup where D cup meshes were available right?

If there were both H and D cup available then I did choose the H cup. If only D cup (or E) was available then I stuck with it. I still can't do much at all with blender so mostly this current pack is armors that already had bbb/bu or stuff I assembled from various existing sources with nifskope. My preference is to have both bbb\bu where ever possible....:P

OMG Thank you greg you awesome awesome person ' date=' thanks :)

[/quote']

He wouldn't be anything else :D

Thanks gals and guys :blush:

I was motivated to do this by you guys and my own frustration with having 30+ esp files for bu armor. The BU merged equipment mod was nice, but it was buggy and chock full of scripts (for BU Dungeons) and I wanted something simple and easy to use for the non-bu dungeon player. Hence this sucker very slowly came to be.....:s

Most chest sizes are D to H. Most are Hcup as that is what I prefer.
That isn't to imply that you used H cup where D cup meshes were available right?

If there were both H and D cup available then I did choose the H cup. If only D cup (or E) was available then I stuck with it. I still can't do much at all with blender so mostly this current pack is armors that already had bbb/bu or stuff I assembled from various existing sources with nifskope. My preference is to have both bbb\bu where ever possible....:P

Greg, you're right! :)

I just wanted to say what a great job you did with this. I get to use one esp instead of the 6 I was using. If I ever get the time to learn, the mod I would be trying to do is convert these all to C cup, because I seem to be the only one who likes the Ceeeees :)

Another quick question. For Erosalor, which body did you model it from/for? I'm assuming HGEC but I noticed some ever so slight differences when using with my PC, using HGEC normal, H top either a or b and LL bottom.

Also compared it to the SG Compilation MOD, which is using something else entirely, maybe a manga version? I like yours better.

I'm okay with what ever you and others decide on for AR and Durability settings as I've already started editing for AdrenalineOblivion, which is what I use and which may be different than using OOO.