Guest flingingfeces

Great Job I love it. I modified the body texture a bit to resemble the original mod a bit more though. I was wondering if you could make the light version with wings and horns attached so I can wear my glasses just like in the original pictures I posted.

Thanks so much for your work. I'll be making a video later this week once I get home from work.

Here's an example of the texture I made.

oblivion201107101643177.jpg

Great Job I love it. I modified the body texture a bit to resemble the original mod a bit more though. I was wondering if you could make the light version with wings and horns attached so I can wear my glasses just like in the original pictures I posted.

Thanks so much for your work. I'll be making a video later this week once I get home from work.

Here's an example of the texture I made.

oblivion201107101643177.jpg

Oooh, that texture looks nice! care to share? XD And I can do a light version with wings and horns attached, yes

Loving this armor too. I modified the ESP to add a few armor enchants for my personal tastes.

I can confirm that the skull texture is still borked. The texture for the skull is included in the download, but the texture reference for said skull points to the wrong directory. This is easily corrected in NifSkope by anyone who knows how to assign textures.

Red arrow points to corrected path.

sword.jpg

I don't suppose there's a less ample breasted version?

It looks amazing but alas doesn't fit my characters, oh if only I weren't so useless at modelling, modding or anything that doesn't involve clicking download and checking an .esp.

But again, this is really impressive. I'll have to use it on a companion at least.

Guest flingingfeces

Darkened the texture, added gloss and made it compatible with rain and wet. Sorry about my lazyness before it was a quick job. Hope you like this one better.

http://www.mediafire.com/?52qr81le3jk3z0h

ydevil.jpg

Thanks for making a new light version for me man I love it.;)

Edit-

Also wanted to let you know that the video is now up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03mrkwQR63o

Darkened the texture' date=' added gloss and made it compatible with rain and wet. Sorry about my lazyness before it was a quick job. Hope you like this one better.

http://www.mediafire.com/?52qr81le3jk3z0h

ydevil.jpg

Thanks for making a new light version for me man I love it.;)

Edit-

Also wanted to let you know that the video is now up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03mrkwQR63o

Both the texture and the video look awesome XD the first one was a bit too purple I think?

And you are welcome! but I'm not a man XD

Also, would you guys like me to put FF's texture in the main file? :)

Guest flingingfeces

Both the texture and the video look awesome XD the first one was a bit too purple I think?

And you are welcome! but I'm not a man XD

Also' date=' would you guys like me to put FF's texture in the main file? :)

[/quote']

Glad you like them and sorry next time I guess I should check the profile lol. I feel like the first part of assumed.

Ofcourse! Looks awesome.

flingingfeces where did you get this face on the screen?

It's a custom version of the diablo elf race cheese skin. I added my own flair to it.

Okay, I added FlingingFeces's texture to the main download after a little color tweak. Also I added a proper normal map :)

So could you guys be so awesome to re-download and provide a few screenshots? Pretty please? I want to post it at TesNexus but I am bad at taking screenshots T_T

Guest Demiales

I would be willing to help but I am not sure hoe to get the status bar at the bottom to go away. Do you know a console command to get rid of it?

console command for this is tm