[UPDATE 1] [WIP] FantasyDildo's + Animations

Looks amazing. Reminds me of bad dragons ;)

Maybe because its the ones from bad dragon haha :D

I bought one recently and now im in love with their site

Would love to see it fully complete! Any way to get these as strap-ons too? It's cool if not, just a suggestion.

Thats a good Idea, but, keep in mind, that they will have alot of issues with animations tho, because of their size and shape, if your female sim would be e.g. pretty slim, the dildo would constantly pound through her body, so that would be a very visible/annoying issue, but i see what i can do

Thats a good Idea, but, keep in mind, that they will have alot of issues with animations tho, because of their size and shape, if your female sim would be e.g. pretty slim, the dildo would constantly pound through her body, so that would be a very visible/annoying issue, but i see what i can do

Well, I only work with THICC Sims anyways, so I'd be pleased either way. Thanks! :heart:

Well, I only work with THICC Sims anyways, so I'd be pleased either way. Thanks! :heart:

Nais :-D I'll see what i can do, im already working on a strapon and remodel all dildos to fit it

Nice work HEKTHR!

I look forward to more of these. Can they go on walls or only flat surfaces?

Maybe the water fountain affect can be added if you do decided to the squirting version of the bad dragon line. ;)

well i'll make them available for both flat surfaces (floor, table, counter, shelf etc.) and also wall support

actually that would be pretty cool, but i gotta check if that would look good ingame, and if i can even manage to achive this!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you think you can add these as like clutter for decoration?

Spoiler

29e8d748-5e99-4f79-ac4c-f9f67b8e208b.jpg.59488f7c6efebd1c90f4f4549f43a82f.jpg39d47a75-281d-4464-9a60-81a87e6c5bf2.jpg.97e2996d1cb39762605b17922f1536ae.jpg458870fb-68ac-492a-bb77-b8ed7e546d33.jpg.eb1c6e986b51494e4cc493d3037eb1cd.jpgDavid4.jpg.271f7a9d17d765aeacbb17809a19b97a.jpg

And maybe you can add this bad dragon t-shirt for males and females, just for fun?

Spoiler

ClwA8BFUYAAwFUZ.thumb.jpg.16c36ed70c69421813ad5caac8ac4da5.jpg

32 minutes ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

Is this still being worked on btw?

My guess is no. From what I can see on his profile page, the last time HEKTHR was online was a bit over 5 months ago. 

There's always chance for a comeback, but from the looks of it, doubtful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...