What do you play your games on.

DBSS99

What do you do most of your gaming on  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do most of your gaming on

Dev's have figured out that PC gaming is the hot shit again(especially since most of the publishing houses have PC games making more than all 3 of the core consoles put together). So watch to see PC exclusive titles incoming *soonish* especially since they've discovered that if you do a good translation, it'll sell in Japan and China.

I had a console oh 20ish years ago, and that's where my console gaming days started, and ended.

I got all the current-gen consoles.

Mostly play on PC and PS3, since they let me change hard drives when they get full. Wheras on the 360/Wii, your stuck with what the console originally has, unless you buy a stupidly overpriced hard drive(360. $115 for 120gb? HAHAHAHA no) or lots of tiny memory cards(Wii) to get more space.

So Mainly PC/PS3. PC for most games, still working well despite being 3 years old. PS3 for most console exclusives. Not to mention most PS3 exclusives are pretty awesome... like Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid and Demon's Souls.

Still play the 360/Wii from time to time though. Still love Halo/Fable and Kirby/Zelda to death :P

I also have a DS. Or as I call it, the thing that plays pokemon.

PC and 360. Had a PS3 but it broke. Then I got a gaming PC to replace it. I don't have XBL Gold so if I can get something on PC I get it there instead because content could be missing plus it's cheaper with all the sales. Also cheats! Mods too of course. I had Oblivion on 360 and couldn't stand the ugly characters. I rented Fallout 3 on PS3 and couldn't stand the ugly characters or land. Now everything is b-u-tee-ful. I'm not even playing Fallout 3 anymore,I've got Resident Evil 6 here. :P

I don't even like Halo or Gears. I keep the 360 for sports I can't get on PC and Rock Band really. Though there's the ocasional gem like Catherine and I loved L.A. Noire.

• 2 weeks later...

Mainly all I've been playing have been PC games' date=' since most consoles I own are old-gen and my Playstation 3 broke :(. However I am saving up money and will soon purchase a ps3 with its recent price drop to $250.

[/quote']

All the good consoles are the older ones anyway. PS2,PS1, N64, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, SNES, and NES are the only consoles worth using in my book. After PS2, developers just kind of started mass producing dog shit for the masses. There's a few good console exclusives scattered here and there, but for the most part, nothing worth buying a console for. Hell, the only reason I have a PSP is to watch movies on during trips.

Mainly all I've been playing have been PC games' date=' since most consoles I own are old-gen and my Playstation 3 broke :(. However I am saving up money and will soon purchase a ps3 with its recent price drop to $250.

[/quote']

All the good consoles are the older ones anyway. PS2,PS1, N64, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, SNES, and NES are the only consoles worth using in my book. After PS2, developers just kind of started mass producing dog shit for the masses. There's a few good console exclusives scattered here and there, but for the most part, nothing worth buying a console for. Hell, the only reason I have a PSP is to watch movies on during trips.

Haha I still own my N64, PS1 & 2, and Gameboy Color. I remember the days of my friends bringing over their N64 controllers, and playing Mario Party & Mario Kart. Good times ... perhaps I shall suggest we do this again :P

Archived